Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men (15800 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men / Shameful Photos Of Men And Women Caught Having Sexxx (photos) / The Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by shaybebaby(f): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2014
troy20:
really? i get it.call me all the filth you want but you cant stick a knife through me on nairaland.try to hide a little bit the shit you are full off ma'm.for someone full of male curse slang, you really seem not to know what you are do you, it even saddens me when you live with a husband and a son.
Doesn't fit your twisted sense of patriarchy abi? Not only saddens, you will soon take overdose to ease that sadness because the cause ain't going to change.
* rolls over in bed and snuggles into mr shaybebaby's fine strong alpa-male chesticles* cool
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by cococandy(f): 8:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Gay because he's speaking the truth?

2009 that's 5yrs ago. Nairaland was a bit more sane than it is now. We had mostly real and humble men. Not closet misogynists.
I wish I was around then.
When I go through the posts of guys then and guys now there's a remarkable difference
5minsmadness: Its obvious Mrwaters is either female or gay anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by shaybebaby(f): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy: Gay because he's speaking the truth?

2009 that's 5yrs ago. Nairaland was a bit more sane than it is now. We had mostly real and humble men. Not closet misogynists.
When I go through the posts of guys then and guys now there's a remarkable difference
So what do you think happened to guys? Have they devolved ?
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by cococandy(f): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2014
I've no idea.
Na so I see am.
It's mostly only on NL anyway.
shaybebaby:
So what do you think happened to guys? Have they devolved ?
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by 5minsmadness: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by 5minsmadness: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2014

Truth my ass. Keep deceiving yourself. There was no truth there.
Half of what s/he said was rubbish and highly biased, the other half could equally be blamed on women as well as men.
"He gave him a murderous look, quickly said goodbye and walked away." he should have slapped the man na and received the beating of his life.

Yeah its a 2009 thread. Nairaland was much saner then that's why the MODS didn't bring it to front page cos it wasn't quality material. The mods of nowadays however are just looking for anything that will bring traffic thier way hence it hitting front page after 5years!
Gender wars are the in-thing now so go figure.

And for your friend's answer, No men have not devolved. They have stopped being dumb. They have simply realised there is no pleasing you females and have decided to enjoy their lives without your constant bickering input.

4 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by cococandy(f): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Bla to the bla.

So what's with the 'friend' line? Is there something in the water you guys drink these days? Or every female on the same thread are friends?

5minsmadness:
Truth my ass. Keep deceiving yourself. There was no truth there.
Half of what s/he said was rubbish and highly biased, the other half could equally be blamed on women as well as men.
"He was furious and resisted the urge to punch him" he should have done it na and received the beating of his life.

Yeah its a 2009 thread. Nairaland was much saner then that's why the MODS didn't bring it to front page cos it wasn't quality material. The mods of nowadays however are just looking for anything that will bring traffic thier way hence it hitting front page after 5years!
Gender wars are the in-thing now so go figure.

And for your friend's answer, No men have not devolved. They have stopped being dumb. They have simply realised there is no pleasing you females and have decided to enjoy their lives without your constant bickering input.
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by 5minsmadness: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy: Bla to the bla.

So what's with the 'friend' line? Is there something in the water you guys drink these days? Or every female on the same thread are friends?

Oh, beg your pardon. She must be your enemy then or someone whose posts you couldn't care about less. Its a wonder your even answered her. My bad.
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by cococandy(f): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2014
Smh.

Do you need to go back to school to learn what friendship is?
5minsmadness:
Oh, beg your pardon. She must be your enemy then or someone whose posts you couldn't care about less. Its a wonder your even answered her. My bad.
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by 5minsmadness: 9:20am On Jul 22, 2014
cococandy: Smh.

Do you need to go back to school to learn what friendship is?
How do I even answer this? Is this part of the instinctive nature of woman to have the last word in?

I said she was your friend you said no and I agreed and corrected myself, shikena!

1 Like

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014

Ofcourse, everyone whose opinion aligns with yours is real and humble while anyone that disagrees is a misogynist....

2 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by pickabeau1: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by coogar: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2014
MrWaters: The other day, I was talking to a male acquaintance whose one-time girlfriend had been a friend of mine, which I had been aware of ended because he refused to get married after three years of being together. He was complaining to me of how his house had been turned into a “base” by his friends, and how he never had any moments of peace any longer, and how he was wondering what to do about the situation. I remarked that perhaps, he ought to get married.

“who needs a woman?” was his reply. “I don’t know anyway. I don’t have the time to be attached to any woman Emotional attachment divides a man’s heart, and God did not create man with two heart.”
“So what do you intend to do?” I asked.
I don’t know, I just know that I have to do something” he replied.
“do you have househelp?” I asked again.
“yes, but a househelp is no good. He can’t stop them from storming my place. Perhaps, I’ll just get a woman to live with me.”
“As a wife?” I asked him.
“No, just a live – if she’s lucky.”
I didn’t say anything to that. I gave him a murderous look, quickly said good-bye and walked away. I was so furious.
Why are men such Hypocrites? Why do they have to adopt this love em- and –leave-em- attitude? I have since found out the answer. It is because they are afraid; afraid of how much power the women really have over them. The power that women can wield over them if they stay long enough.
You hear a man brag to his friend of how he is keeping a particular woman. Asked him if she is to be his wife and he will shout. “What for?”
Some other time, you hear another bachelor boy say to his friend, “Boy you needs to get married-o; this kin life no fit continue.” Why does he need a wife? Bed partner? Housemaid? Housekeeper? All these he can get without getting married. The simple truth is he can’t take care of himself. He needs someone to do that for him. His friends can’t do that for him, because they are men like himself, same sides of a coin. Only woman can, with her patience, strength of character, her terrific reserves of determination, her power. Whether they admit it or not, men like to be bossed by their mothers, their wives, their mistresses, their girlfriends.
Men! They are such contradictory human beings. They yell one thing and want another. It was a man who said: “Many of us men are Narcissist by nature, we want to have access to other people’s privacy and yet make ours top secret.”
Men are such pathetic pest. They are always calling women weak, dumb, chicken-brained etc. the fact is, that is the way they’d prefer women to be. They can’t handle strong women. When the women refuse to be suppressed, they label them bitches. The fact is men are the dumb ones. They realize that and fight it. The effort turns them into hypocrites. Putting up macho-images, Facades all! Underneath the layers there’s nothing but vanity, fickleness. That’s just what they are. Empty!
What does a man prove by “capturing” a girl, insisting on knowing her every move, then suddenly dropping her after years of being kept prisoner. He goes on to another, saying she’s not what he wants. What pride is there for you men to have up to six different girls call on you in a day? What does a man prove by marrying thirty-eight women in fifteen years? If God had intended to create women as games of soccer for men, he would have moulded us in the shape of footballs.
Everywhere you go, you encounter cases of male chauvinism. Men trying to assert themselves, trying to impose themselves on women. You hear a man say, “A man has got to be a man”. To prove what? Male superiority over the female? Men sternly oppose the idea of giving a woman free hand because thy see it as equivalent to surrendering the so-called Male superiority. Most Nigerian men are conservative. They believe they must be the bosses where women are involved.
Teel me, what you would think of a woman, abandon and in the depths of distress, who did not try to get herself out of such a state of affairs. You would say she was a slowpoke. We know of so many families who couldn’t have survived today if not for the women who had to take drastic action to salvage the situation. There was once a story in one of the news dailies about a woman who had to collect bones and castaway of meat from the butchers to feed her family. There are many cases of women who had to raise up their kids single-handedly because the men had scurried off in times of hardship, chickened out. Women have more resilience, more strength than most men.
We have heard of the maximum-“stand firmly by what you believe is right.” Tell me how many men who have poor suffering relatives in the villages, but spend their money trying to impress unsuspecting young ladies in the cities; who would go to great pains to cater for the needs of a girlfriend rather than pay thy fees of a younger brother. I can hear some guilty men arguing, “But it’s the young ladies that harass the men into giving in,” isn’t it the men who always brag, “There are many fishes in the sea?” shouldn’t their reasoning prevail over by a woman, it proves he’s the dumb one.
Talk about the uncompromising feminist enjoying her liberation from the “chauvinistic Adams.” And the men claiming they can’t. when a woman tries to assert herself, to demand that the relationship for once goes her way, on her own terms, the man cannot handle that. He screams, “Frustrated bitch.”
I have found out one thing. A man may be able to help you find happiness, for a very short while, at the end of which you’ll realize, when you weigh your loss, that the bad and the ugly were much more than the good.
The truth is: a man feels his masculinity is affronted “if the woman has the upper hand, his inadequacies would be expose”.
I once read somewhere, “if what men fear is that women might succumb to their masculine attraction, why did they not institute veils for themselves?
I ESTIMATE that by 2010, any guy marrying will be marrying a lady that has a SEX record of 100times & for ladies, a guy that can't even remember how many girls he has dated let alone screwed!!
copy from my http:www.timmywaters..com (this article is copyrighted)

this OP is a complete möron!
what's the meaning of this heap of balderdash? so men are hypocrites because of their preference or their choices now? lololololol. this is the handiwork of a lunatic that escaped from a psychiatric hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by shaybebaby(f): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2014
Yaaaaawn!!!
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by cococandy(f): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Laughing like m0r0ns are we?
Ok lemme join grin grin grin
Re: Facing The Hypocrisy Of Men by MrWaters: 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
first post on front page since 2008, deris definitely God in everything we're doin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kids On Bikini Dancing Sexy With Themself !! What A World.. / Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids / Getting Married To A Widower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.