Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa (2580 Views)

Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Admission Announced / Fupre Sug V.p Independence Day Speech / University Of Port Harcourt Ranked 6th In Africa, 1st In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by kingikey01(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2016
I am a student of federal university of petroleum resources effurun. I'm studying electrical electronics engineering.you can add me on whatsapp 08136633111 FUPRE ADMISSION LIST IS OUT..TO CHECK UR ADMISSION STATUS LOGIN TO. fupre.edu.ng click on student login put ur jamb numba nd password u used to regista..
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by Habeeb521(m): 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=kingikey01 post=43642641]I am a student of federal university of petroleum resources effurun. I'm studying electrical electronics engineering. I'm here to update u about information concerning the putme and any other useful information that 'll help u get admission into fupre..[/quot can you please update me on th direct entry to FUPRE from polytechnic. And the tuition fee in the engineering department
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by tsamson(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
kingikey01:
I am a student of federal university of petroleum resources effurun. I'm studying electrical electronics engineering. I'm here to update u about information concerning the putme and any other useful information that 'll help u get admission into fupre..

What the Jamb Cut off Mark, School Fee, Is first choice neccesary?
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by Tazankotj: 11:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
How do you know the subjects your going to write in post utme. Like people with subject combinations like maths,biology, chemistry and English in jamb?
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by Tazankotj: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
How do you know the subjects your going to write in post utme. Like people with subject combinations like maths,biology, chemistry and English in jamb?
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by kingikey01(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
It is very advisable to put fupre as first choice..last year was d first tym dy admitted 2nd choice candidate afta more dan 1 month of resumption..fupre cut off is 180 fr jamb
Dis year school fee 80k fr 100l..frm 200 nd above 37,500
Fr engineering u'll write math english physics chemistry..15 question each
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by kingikey01(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Fr sciences its depend on your department some will do biology to replace chemistry or physics.
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by jamalchance(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
What question combo should a student who did biology chemistry and geography be xpecting in the p.ume .... Geology is the preferred course
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by kingikey01(m): 12:50am On Apr 07, 2016
anybody interested in fupre should add me on whatapp 08136633111
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by LOC1(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
kingikey01:
I'm here to update u about information concerning the putme and any other useful information that 'll help u get admission into fupre..
Hello! ............ Please, I want you to clarify somethings for me concerning fupre.
1. How many students do they admit per department especially that of chemical Engineering and Petroleum & Gas Engineering.
2. How many ques tions make up the post-utme, the marking guide and the least score to have to stand a chance of making the merit list and by the way, how many list does fupre release?

3. How grounded is the school in terms of teaching, research and practicals.
4. Does fupre use catchment area?

............. I look forward to hearing from you.......
cc: charlisco
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by kingikey01(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2016
LOC1:

Hello! ............ Please, I want you to clarify somethings for me concerning fupre.
1. How many students do they admit per department especially that of chemical Engineering and Petroleum & Gas Engineering.
2. How many ques tions make up the post-utme, the marking guide and the least score to have to stand a chance of making the merit list and by the way, how many list does fupre release?

3. How grounded is the school in terms of teaching, research and practicals.
4. Does fupre use catchment area?

............. I look forward to hearing from you.......
cc: charlisco
it varies dy do admit frm 90 to 110 bt mostly arund 90
60 question make up their putme nd 4 subject math english physic nd chemistry
in teaching nd practical dy re OK. last year dy won shell marathon compétition in south africa and other awards. dy re good nd research and praticals
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by LOC1(m): 5:31am On May 08, 2016
kingikey01:

it varies dy do admit frm 90 to 110 bt mostly arund 90
60 question make up their putme nd 4 subject math english physic nd chemistry
in teaching nd practical dy re OK. last year dy won shell marathon compétition in south africa and other awards. dy re good nd research and praticals
Thanks bro!
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by Habeeb521(m): 11:00am On May 15, 2016
hello, Good day
I am a student with a certificate of national diploma OND in mechanical engineering, I will like to make direct entry into FUPRE petroleum engineering course, please I need advise and step to go about it.
and please I need a rough estimate of FUPRE's tuition fee.

will it be possible to gain admission into the program
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 29, 2016
pls help me with a soft copy of fupre past question on kxsolomonx@gmail.com. pls kingikey01
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by kingikey01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
This is to notify all candidates who chose FUPRE and scored 180 and above in the May 2016 UTME that Admission Screening Exercise has been suspended.
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by kingikey01(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2016
Announcement!!!

```The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun hereby invites all candidates who scored 180 and above and applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Pre-Admission Screening Exercise. Registration for Pre-Admission Screening will commence on
Monday, 5th September, 2016 and will close
12.00 midnight on Sunday, 18th September, 2016 . Candidates are expected to pay the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for this screening exercise.
Those candidates who had already applied for screening before it was suspended should visit their already completed form and upload their O/L results. No further payment is required from such candidates in order to register for this Pre-Admission Screening exercise.
© Copyright 2016```
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by dchoosing(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2016
Please I have fell my form online and I have make a print out of my application. Please when do I go for my screening [b]Please I have fell my form online and I have make a print out of my application. Please when do I go for my screening [/b]Please I have fell my form online and I have make a print out of my application. Please when do I go for my screening
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by kingikey01(m): 8:29am On Nov 20, 2016
FUPRE ADMISSION LIST IS OUT..TO CHECK UR ADMISSION STATUS LOGIN TO. fupre.edu.ng click on student login put ur jamb numba nd password u used to regista..
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by ibrahimdavid42: 6:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
Is there any new fupre foundation program student, who just got admission and is looking for accomodation also? Please to the old students leaving close to the school how much is it to rent a house? 08102246218 my whatsapp number text or call me and am also a new foundation student.
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by Billyzone4: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2016
kingikey01:
FUPRE ADMISSION LIST IS OUT..TO CHECK UR ADMISSION STATUS LOGIN TO. fupre.edu.ng click on student login put ur jamb numba nd password u used to regista..
Pls do you know any one that got admission with 2 results.
Re: FUPRE 2016 ASPIRANT Here..1st In D World 6th In Africa by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2016
hello please can i still apply for futpre foundation programme. and how much is their school fees?

(1) (Reply)

Ten Most Expensive Books In The World. / A Government Driver On His Retirement By Onu Kingsley Chibuike / Unijos Applicants On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.