Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? (49437 Views)

Woman And Her Son Buried The Same Day In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) / I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2016
which is the happiest day in a womans' life?

1. the day a her dream man propose to her instead of the other lady

2. the day she walks down to the alter on her wedding day

3. the day she had her first intimacy

4. the day she carries her first baby after all the labour pains

5. the day she gives out her daughter out in marriage to another man

well ladies and (even the guys) which do you think is the most happiest day for ladies or for you?

10 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Strahovski1(m): 11:38am On Mar 10, 2016
For me,

None of those.

But for most women, number 2.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Number 4,the day she push out a living body and soul from her womb,its an unquantified joy and happiness smiley

yet again, happiest day defers with different women,for some it could even be everyday as long as their spouse makes them smile smiley

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Strahovski1:
For me,

None of those.

But for most women, number 2.

wow that must be a big dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Monalisa185(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2016
NONE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 10, 2016
The most happiest time of my life is when I got my first job abroad where I travel to some different countries & getting paid...

grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Monalisa185:
NONE

ok you mean your is not on the list oya let us

we are waiting
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2016
KashyBaby:
The most happiest in my life is when I got my first job abroad where I travel to some different countries & being paid...

grin

nice that was a happy day but there is something that could change every thing for you Kashy.. tell us what moment is that

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Michizzy(f): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Yet to know...
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Kondomatic(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2016
You don't know what happiness means until you're broke and hungry with no hope of where your next meal will come from and then you find a N500 note in one of the pockets of a trousers you wore when things were fair.

227 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kondomatic:
You don't know what happiness means until you're broke and hungry with no hope of where your next meal will come from and then you find a N500 note in one of the pockets of a trousers you wore when things were fair.

thats a man kind of happiness

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Michizzy:
Yet to know...

i think theres something you know.... tell us
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Michizzy(f): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
robosky02:

i think theres something you know.... tell us
I can only know by experience which I'm yet to have.
Uhmm, the intimate part includes sex?
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Michellla(f): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2016

24 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Michizzy:

I can only know by experience which I'm yet to have.
Uhmm, the intimate part includes sex?

everything is invoved. just the moment you were looking for
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by CaroLyner(f): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
2. the day she walks down to the alter on her wedding day

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Michellla:

yea quite agree with this

for 9 month you feel so inconvenient, stress, pains,

and you now have to push....

in the end what a joy....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
4 kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
I thought d happiest day of my life was my wedding day until I had my first child, the joy was incomparable.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
4 kiss kiss

have you been there?

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
robosky02:

nice that was a happy day but there is something that could change every thing for you Kashy.. tell us what moment is that

Changed? Yeah after I got my first job...everything changed countless times....

But if u asked me abt marriage or engagements...nope..I never reached to that part yet. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Uh....

I don't know.embarassed

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Michellla(f): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
robosky02:

yea quite agree with this
for 9 month you feel so inconvenient, stress, pains,
and you now have to push....

in the end what a joy....
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Michizzy(f): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
robosky02:

everything is invoved. just the moment you were looking for
Oh! I will know the happiest moment I experience all.
Meanwhile, I will ask my mom.
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Michizzy:

Oh! I will know the happiest moment I experience all.
Meanwhile, I will ask my mom.

lol as funny as it may sound

mom cant help you here

you alone knows the moment hmmmm ok
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Michizzy(f): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
robosky02:

lol as funny as it may sound

mom cant help you here

you alone knows the moment hmmmm ok
Yeah, her best moment might be my worst.
I'll just have to wait till I experience all.
But I think number 4 is the best.
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by robosky02(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
ok now i see
Michizzy:

Yeah, her best moment might be my worst.
I'll just have to wait till I experience all.
But I think number 4 is the best.
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by KingTom(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
4. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kondomatic:
lwkmd.. This is funny.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
I have not experience anyone of them YET.
Re: Which Is The Happiest Day In A Woman's Life? by andreernest28(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Guyz are not suppose to comment on this,where dem girls angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Good Old Memories To Make You Smile (Throwback Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.