Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee (51707 Views)

MTN Graduate Development Programme Aptitude Test Invite / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / She Sent This Message To Her Recruiter Barely A Week After Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Jung(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
lol!! they treated you real nice and this is what you say? after eating the rice and malt for lunch, with hot tea for breakfast?? you are a very wicked fellow walai.. i dey there too mehn.. whats your name and which day did you attend?

Egohunter:
Una de speak too much English...wetin person no know pass am, but that does not make him less of an intelligent person .and even all the rigorous recruitment process ppl go thru with a company , those dropped even in d final stages , doesn't make den less intelligent.. The main point should be that we can always get better regardless of our current status quo.

in other news...FCK dragnet n their hr team
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Jung(m): 4:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
interviews for driver position shey grin

helenmi:

Get the fact straight, am not saying his was cooked up. But Av witnessed lotta cooked up grades in my school then especially ladies... they have their ways. So my point is you don't judge people based on their grades... why do you think we write JOB tests or go through rigorous screrning before getting a job... it is not only to reduce the number but also people to defend their results. I do conduct interview for applicants at my place of work. If you were there you will understand.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Egohunter: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Jung:
lol!! they treated you real nice and this is what you say? after eating the rice and malt for lunch, with hot tea for breakfast?? you are a very wicked fellow walai.. i dey there too mehn.. whats your name and which day did you attend?

bros leave...how did ur mtn interview go
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2016
Any update after the interview? Abeg make una talk oh make boys know whether to dey expectant or move on.

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by beckissluv(f): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
Jung:
please why did you not graduate with 1st class abeg? which one is all this beefing and hating? look for a good tree n hang on it.

lolz smiley
true talk jare!
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mails dropping #OluwaIsInvolved.

3 Likes

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Emasel(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
svenson:
Mails dropping #OluwaIsInvolved.

Congrats bro, you deserve it.
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
Emasel:

Congrats bro, you deserve it.

Thanks boss, its not an offer letter sha , congratulatory mail for scaling through the selection process and invite to complete online psychometric test ( personality questionnaire ish)

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 29, 2016
Congrats and commiserations to all respectively. Do any of you know how much the salary will be?

1 Like

Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by Kookny(m): 7:47pm On May 05, 2016
svenson:

Thanks boss, its not an offer letter sha , congratulatory mail for scaling through the selection process and invite to complete online psychometric test ( personality questionnaire ish)

Bump!
Re: E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee by martobi: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

West African Examination Council Is Recruiting This 2016. / At Dangote Sugar Refinery Interview Held Yesterday / Nigeria Breweries Calls For Trainee Logistic Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.