Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) (128293 Views)

Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever / HNAUB Admission Requirement, Courses, Tuition and Hostel Accomodation Fees. / Hnaub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2009
Honestly i dont know why i am doing this, but my heart goes out to all the student being bobarded by JAMB, why do we have to stay at home for so long, for the truth about JAMB visit http://www.nigerian-youth..com
     My main issue is to talk about my school, am in 300 level, in the above school (HNAUB) its in republic of benin, just cotonou here, the truth is why waste time at home for jamb or one school or the other, my school is quite cheap compared to most if not all Nigerian private universities, we have various courses available and you have the oppourtunity to finish within 3 years or 4 in the case of Law, what are you waiting for?, for information on my school, visit the school's blog http://www.hnaubonlinemart..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2009
@kaycast
dat ur school is shit.big shit.I live in cotonou and had my secoundary school there and i finishd in 2006 .It took me 3 years of waiting b4 i finally got admission into Babcock university and i don't regret waiting.All these while,dat school never came across my mind even though people were telling me 2 come there.it is not just going 2 school but going to a gud one.dat houdegbe ,who accredited the school?the school is full of people wey wan chop life. grin.u can enter there with 3 credits 2 study law sef.no facilities and gud lab yet,they offer medicine.They even borrow lecturers 4rm Lasu.abegi dat na yeye school.if u finish where u go carry the degree go work?So Nigerians Beware only if u want 2 go and chop life 4 cotonou and dance decale coupe 4 jonquet. grin grin
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by MrCrackles(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2009
Poster
You and your school are a fucking joke!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 11:41am On Jul 18, 2009
Its so strange how people can talk blindly, and be so myopic in their way of thinking, you left the country since when i think you need help, why not get updated. mark my words we would see who stands out at the end of the day. For those interested the schoolis accredited and people serve in NIGERIA, Besides why are you talking like an illeterate, does Nigeria have to accredit a school in another country, simply because we have Nigerian there, besides from the way you are talking it tells me a great about what you are studying and where you are studying lol.
@mr crackles help yourself but be polite to use better words next time.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2009
kaycast:

Its so strange how people can talk blindly, and be so myopic in their way of thinking, you left the country since when i think you need help, why not get updated. mark my words we would see who stands out at the end of the day. For those interested the schoolis accredited and people serve in NIGERIA, Besides why are you talking like an illeterate, does Nigeria have to accredit a school in another country, simply because we have Nigerian there, besides from the way you are talking it tells me a great about what you are studying and where you are studying lol.
@mr crackles help yourself but be polite to use better words next time.
u just typed a whole load of crap.Absolute rubish.let me tell u,I have friends there.I know everything about the school.I still live in cotonou,cos thats where ma parents reside.I visited the school when I came 2 p.k 10,and I tell u nothing has changed.only that they painted some parts of the school.Many of the people I know there,don't even merit being in school.I know what I'm saying.Ur school admits[b] ILLITERATES[/b].And I will still ask again cos u have not answered me;WHO ACREDITTED HOUDEGBE?   WHERE WILL YOU WORK WITH THE DEGREE?.YOUR SCHOOL RENTS LECTURERS FROM LASU(who come when ever they like)abi am i lying?My friend,it is only girls that want 2 go and dance decale coupe in jonquet(cos i have seen ur girls there) that will b rushing there.UR SCHOOL IS CRAP.IT IS A BIG SHIT.nd mind u,the ministry of education published a list of schools that were not accredited by them nd HOUDEGBE was amongst them.So 4 those who want 2 go 2 school,don't let the name deceive you.The guy who owns it is a business man.BEWARE HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IS RUBBISH.I know what I'm saying tongue tongue tongue
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2009
AND LASTLY,IT IS ONLY THOSE WHO ARE FRUSTRATED THAT WILL RUSH THERE.THE SCHOOL IS NOT UP 2 THE STANDARDS OF A COLLEGE OF EDUCATION HERE IN NIGERIA.I WILL ADVICE YOU 2 LOOK 4 ADMISSION IN A COLLEGE OF EDUCATION IN NAIJA THAN GOING THERE.ONLY IF YOU WANT 2 GO AND WASTE YOURTIME THEN YOU ARE FREE.MIND YOU,ALL THE 3 YEARS I SPENT AT HOME WAITING IN MY HOUSE IN AKPAKPA,P.K 3 TO B PRECISE,HOUDEGBE NEVER CROSSED MY MIND.I PREFERED TO PATIENTLY WAIT AND GET ADMISSION IN NAIJA THAN GO THERE.AND THANK GOD,I'm NOW IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY. grin grin
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2009
Can you imagine? just how blind people can be, because you one or two friends that are schooling there dose it mean everybody schooling there are all craps, in case you need more info, you can come for the convocation on the 25th of this month, and it all sums up to how bush you are does Nigeria have to accredit a foreign school? rubbish maybe you should go to law school and ask for the list of HNAUB students there presently, you are poorly informed whoose problem is that? presently may be you should ask the NYSC board how many of HNAUB student are there, if you dont have good friends that can portray the image of our school well, maybe you should change your friends.
 on the 16th of july 2009, just 2 days ago consulate officers of the united states in rep of Benin came to my shcool talking about exchange programs available for student, why not get informed.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2009
kaycast:

Can you imagine? just how blind people can be, because you one or two friends that are schooling there dose it mean everybody schooling there are all craps, in case you need more info, you can come for the convocation on the 25th of this month, and it all sums up to how bush you are does Nigeria have to accredit a foreign school? rubbish maybe you should go to law school and ask for the list of HNAUB students there presently, you are poorly informed whoose problem is that? presently may be you should ask the NYSC board how many of HNAUB student are there, if you dont have good friends that can portray the image of our school well, maybe you should change your friends.
  on the 16th of july 2009, just 2 days ago consulate officers of the united states in rep of Benin came to my shcool talking about exchange programs available for student, why not get informed.
and what does that take away 4rm the fact that ur school is crap?i know a whole lot of people there.ok since it was not accredited by the nigerian ministry of education,then by who?I still asked,those people you want should come there where will they work with houdegbe degree?even if american ambassadors came,does dat make ur school any better?after all The american embassy visited my secoundary school in cotonou and commended the school.They even said they will partner with the school,yet we never had teachers in that school.Where does your school get its lecturers 4rm?and y did you leave nigeria to go there?was it not cos it was ur hope of last resort?thats the only reason y a student can go there.if he has no hope of gettin admission in naija or any better school,then of course we will not blame such a one.If I may ask, does ur school not offer medicine?it is taking some universities here in naija years to open a faculty of medicine,even more established private universities in nigeria like babcock and covenant are not yet offering it.but ur school opened its own within fews years of its commencement even though they did not have the facilities.Now I want you to do nairalanders a favour and publish the requirements of getting admission into your school here on nairaland.If u lie i will know cos i know someone studying law with only 4 credits in 2 sittings.  grin  .A guy studying medicine there had 2 leave the school after his parents found out that the school was not offering consistent lectures as it ought 2.even the guy  regretted coming there cos he thought 4rm the name of the school that it was a gud school.the guy came all the way 4rm benin city.Its only the girls that r happy there,cos momsy and popsi no dey c them.then 4 night,them go enter keke go jonquet(a place notorious 4 prostitutes there in cotonou).My friend's dad lectures there but yet this man did not even think of sending his daughter there after she finished secoundary school last year. cos according 2 him,he does not "understand the school" shocked grin.The name sounds nice but the school is rubbish!NIGERIANS BEWARE HOUDEGBE IS CRAP tongue
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by beejay4ril: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2009
hallo mr phillip! it beats my imagination when i see or hear people who are meant to be educated talk not in any different way from the illiterate. i will like to know ur field of study? well if u are not informed pls do, have you heard of what is called jurisdiction? and from all i have gathered so far from your comments i view you to be someone surrounded by dark cloud which has beclouded your thought pattern. for your info i am a 300 level law student in HNAUB, and a lot of us are graduates from reputable institutions in Nigeria doing a second degree or transferring. whoever is ur friend in law with 4 credits in 2 sittings is either telling u a lie that he is in skool. pls send me his name. so in all get infomation and stop passing blind and illogical comments.

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2009
beejay4ril:

hallo mr phillip! it beats my imagination when i see or hear people who are meant to be educated talk not in any different way from the illiterate. i will like to know ur field of study? well if u are not informed pls do, have you heard of what is called jurisdiction? and from all i have gathered so far from your comments i view you to be someone surrounded by dark cloud which has beclouded your thought pattern. for your info i am a 300 level law student in HNAUB, and a lot of us are graduates from reputable institutions in Nigeria doing a second degree or transferring. whoever is ur friend in law with 4 credits in 2 sittings is either telling u a lie that he is in skool. pls send me his name. so in all get infomation and stop passing blind and illogical comments.
LMAO grin grin grin.kaycast has gone 2 bring his croonies 2 come here on our BELOVED NAIRALAND 2 advertise about their crap university.
ANYWAY,I'm not going 2 say much cos i asked Questions which have not been answered nd also made "allegations" which have not been countered.And replyin will also make the name of ur GLORIFIED SECOUNDARY SCHOOL more popular.cos we will drag it on and on nd yet u people will not want 2 agree that ur alma mata is CRAP.and concerning giving u the name of the law student,of course i am not foolish.I asked u  people 2 publish the requirements of ur school nd u people could not.Now i will use this oppurtunity to tell NIGERIANS that HOUDEGBE does not have specific requirements.U can go there with 4 credits in 2 sittings and b admitedor even 3 credits in one sitting and still be admitted.It is done not based on laid down requirements  e.g 5credits in 2 sittings,maths and english included(depending on the school)  as it is done in other universities,instead it is done based on what they feel,based on spaces available and also ability 2 drop money.But before i go further exposing ur crap school and making ur school more popular on nairaland,answer my questions and counter my allegations.I'm waiting wink
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
Phil, its ok for you to talk like that, just because you went to a deformed secondary school the school has been accredited by the rep of benin academic board, alot of people are working presently that finished from this same school, in every school we have both bad and good students, why then judge the school based on the knowledge of people  you work with?
 you can gain admission in with nothing less than a 5 credit, its even stated on the school's registration form, as mr B J said can you kindly give us the name of the student so that we can weed him out or better still confirm.
 It shows your level of being informed, why ask a question as stupid as where do you get lecturers from? in this globalised area, what exactly are you studying? would like to know. lecturers can come from anywhere in the world GET THAT?
 Our school is in affliation with 5 different foreign schools.
To your question where would they work? honestly dont have a reply for you, if nobody has been able to get a job after graduation, i wwonder why they keep refering it to others. mark my words all our student who wish to work in Nigeria serve and work in Nigeria, we have our student working in the uniten nations, ecowas the list is endless, dont worry you can re trace your step and come for a second degree.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by beejay4ril: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2009
you sure u want to know the requirements, come down and find out. for your law stdt frnd if u r sure of ur allegation be bold 2 send his name. You know what i dont have to stert answering blind minds. i have got too many things to do than replying a baseless arguement. my advice never draw a line or conclusion based on hear say, get busy, read, get a probing mind and most impt surround yourself with bust and productive people and not the obvious kind of frivolous friends you have.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2009
kaycast:

Phil, its ok for you to talk like that, just because you went to a deformed secondary school the school has been accredited by the rep of benin academic board, alot of people are working presently that finished from this same school, in every school we have both bad and good students, why then judge the school based on the knowledge of people  you work with?
 you can gain admission in with nothing less than a 5 credit, its even stated on the school's registration form, as mr B J said can you kindly give us the name of the student so that we can weed him out or better still confirm.
 It shows your level of being informed, why ask a question as stupid as where do you get lecturers from? in this globalised area, what exactly are you studying? would like to know. lecturers can come from anywhere in the world GET THAT?
 Our school is in affliation with 5 different foreign schools.
To your question where would they work? honestly dont have a reply for you, if nobody has been able to get a job after graduation, i wwonder why they keep refering it to others. mark my words all our student who wish to work in Nigeria serve and work in Nigeria, we have our student working in the uniten nations, ecowas the list is endless, dont worry you can re trace your step and come for a second degree.
nice write up kaycast. wink
u seem not to get my point.I said I have a whole lot of friends there who don't merit being in school.some have bad results yet,they r in your school.if ur school wrote down the requirements on the admision form or not,all I know is i know atleast 5 people there with incomplete credits.I challenge any FRUSTRATED NIGERIAN(cos them full there)to go with money in his pocket and incomplete credits and c if you will not get admission there.I'm not just here wasting bandwidth,I know what I'm saying.Your school was a former secoundary school located in P.k 10.UR school offers medicine and yet no facilities.I know what i'm saying.am I lying? i said where will they work?u came here yanning crap.No nigerian firm will employ ur students.abia state university graduates r still battling for recognition on the job market then it is one kind Houdegbe dat will now b recognised.Mind u no work in Republic of Benin.Your school does not have its own lecturers.ok dats not a point sha but my point is dat u RENT and they treat ur school secound cos they have employment somewhere.Dats y ur school even employs cheap labour.They go around hiring lecturers 4rm banks .These r people who r not in the teaching proffesion but mayb they might have a first degree.the wise ones among ur students r transfering to other universities.I personaly know of 4 people who have done that.If I were u I will leave there.there is a particular student there who could not get admission in Nigeria 4 close 2 5 years and out of frustration,he landed in ur school. I am only here warning students on nairaland who want 2 go 2 a good school,earn a recognised degree and better their future, not 2 Think HOUDEGBE(as u came here advertising ur school).Only girls who want 2 get out of the sight of their parents,will run there.cos the only gud thing u will get there is LIFE undecided
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by MrCrackles(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2009
Na wa ooo. . . . All of una dey craze! grin
Houdegbe is a carpentry and hairdressing university!
tongue
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2009
MrCrackles:

Na wa ooo. . . . All of una dey craze! grin
tongue
cheesy grin grin.D school is a whole load of crap.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2009
beejay4ril:

you sure u want to know the requirements, come down and find out. for your law stdt frnd if u r sure of ur allegation be bold 2 send his name. You know what i dont have to stert answering blind minds. i have got too many things to do than replying a baseless arguement. my advice never draw a line or conclusion based on hear say, get busy, read, get a probing mind and most impt surround yourself with bust and productive people and not the obvious kind of frivolous friends you have.
Are u sure u r Okay? cheesy.did I tell u i wanted 2 come 2 ur school?did u not read where I said I'm already in BABCOCK UNIVERSITY?Y don't u post the requirements 4 those u want 2 deceive into coming to ur crap school rather than telling them 2 come down there.nd 4 the name of the law student?go and ask the law department u will know grin.By the way, what's the website of ur school? grin
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2009
For all the "future students" of houdegbe university,I want u 2 go and c the website of ur FUTURE CRAP university.Also beejay4ril and kaycast,this is the crap website of ur crap alma mata.http://houdegbeuniversity.org/index.html
The website is as crap as the school. shocked so y'all better BEWARE.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2009
whats the essence of talking to illetrates and ill mannered people they only argue blindly, its obvious you are an illeterate, going to school dosent mean one is literate. they are so blind and talk out of proportion.
@crack i dont think you have read the requirements of posting in this place, well guess you are browsing from alaba market.

as NICHOLO MACHIAVELLI SAID "THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS"
WAIT UNTIL I COME TO ORGANIZE A MOTIVATION SEMINAR IN YOUR SCHOOL, WOULD GET TO MEET YOU,
thats if you are always in school, lol cheesy grin
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2009
kaycast:

whats the essence of talking to illetrates and ill mannered people they only argue blindly, its obvious you are an illeterate, going to school dosent mean one is literate. they are so blind and talk out of proportion.
@crack i dont think you have read the requirements of posting in this place, well guess you are browsing from alaba market.

as NICHOLO MACHIAVELLI SAID "THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS"
WAIT UNTIL I COME TO ORGANIZE A MOTIVATION SEMINAR IN YOUR SCHOOL, WOULD GET TO MEET YOU,
thats if you are always in school, lol cheesy grin
Is it our own MrCrackles u r yabbing like dat or d one in ur houdegbe?better behave ooooo.cos na MrCrackles dey in charge if not we go expell u commot nairaland.And it is gud u r no more advertising ur crap university here on nairaland.u can insult me oooo grin and I won't say a word but 2 toy with the future of nigerians by inviting them 2 ur fake university,I SAY NEVER. tongue wink cheesy grin
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by MrCrackles(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2009
kaycast:

You must be mad, a witless vagabond!. . . .
If you start with me, i will alienate you from NL, i know Seun wont be happy but i will do what i gotta do
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ur intentions are good , but u seem to be less informed, the reason for this post is not because am being paid, but because of our dear Nigerian youth who are not in school and need good education, you are not in the system thats why you can utter such un true words, the population of the school keeps increasing by the day, not because of no other reason than the fact that its a good school. Am not advertising the school, cause am not being paid to do so, am only offering a good information to the people of Nigeria, for whatever reasons you dont like the school thats your business, you keep emphasiszing about the girls what does that have to do with the academics of the school, even in your school dont we have people that are worse in behaviour than that? Your information, i dont care where you get them from are obviously outdated and so wrong, maybe you get them from the school's expelled student who are lying to you they are in school, dont get it twisted update your information.

N;B; it is stated in the blog http://hnaubonlinemart..com that the website you noted is presently under construction, so you dont have a point.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2009
[color=#990000][b]This is so unfair because you are mr what so what?does that give you the license to insult people GET A GRIPP
You even sound like you want to fight, its a sorry matter what do we have to teach the next generation?
whether or not ure famous that dosent give you the right to insult or abuse people, or naira land should tell us if some so called people are above the LAW, yes the law, these are the current problems of Nigeria and this generation will do a good job of weding it out
in case you dont know who you are talking to maake your search well.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2009
kaycast:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ur intentions are good , but u seem to be less informed, the reason for this post is not because am being paid, but because of our dear Nigerian youth who are not in school and need good education, you are not in the system thats why you can utter such un true words, the population of the school keeps increasing by the day, not because of no other reason than the fact that its a good school. Am not advertising the school, cause am not being paid to do so, am only offering a good information to the people of Nigeria, for whatever reasons you dont like the school thats your business, you keep emphasiszing about the girls what does that have to do with the academics of the school, even in your school dont we have people that are worse in behaviour than that? Your information, i dont care where you get them from are obviously outdated and so wrong, maybe you get them from the school's expelled student who are lying to you they are in school, dont get it twisted update your information.

N;B; it is stated in the blog http://hnaubonlinemart..com that the website you noted is presently under construction, so you dont have a point.
so u this guy u r still around? shocked shocked
ofcourse the population of ur school will increase.i noticed dat 2.after all the number of frustrated students in nigeria is increasing.and mind u crap sells more wink.I am emphasising on the girls cos u people have lotta girls there.and they r trooping in every day.Many of them r part time ashewos.leaving their country not 4 italy or one better country,but 4 REPUBLIC OF BENIN shocked.they will catch one yeye virus and then cross the border and spread it in My beloved country.
and 4 the website of ur school,after many years of existence,ur school still does not have a website despite the money that Guy man is making 4rm the school shocked shocked shocked.its unbelievable.
But the truth remains,ur school is CRAP. and I will do every thing possible 2 make sure no one dat has the ambition 2 study gets there. embarassed
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by MrCrackles(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2009
kaycast:

[color=#990000][b]This is so unfair because you are mr what so what?does that give you the license to insult people GET A GRIPP
You even sound like you want to fight, its a sorry matter what do we have to teach the next generation?
whether or not ure famous that dosent give you the right to insult or abuse people, or naira land should tell us if some so called people are above the LAW, yes the law, these are the current problems of Nigeria and this generation will do a good job of weding it out
in case you dont know who you are talking to maake your search well.

Look i am not here to attack or insult you, all i expressed was my opinion of the university and you took it the wrong way.  . . . . .
We cant all have the same opinions and views
Get a life!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Na wa ooo. . . . All of una dey craze!

If you start with me, i will alienate you from NL, i know Seun wont be happy but i will do what i gotta do

well got ur message, its so bad for us Nigerians to always fight each other, if this is a way of expression, then i tell you its terrible, all the same maybe you diddnt just find the right words please do next time. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by MrCrackles(m): 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2009
kaycast:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Na wa ooo. . . . All of una dey craze!

well got ur message, its so bad for us Nigerians to always fight each other, if this is a way of expression, then i tell you its terrible, all the same maybe you diddnt just find the right words please do next time. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Ok knock it off. . . .
Enjoy wink
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2009
Good, its getting better
its the internet, you dont know who you are talking to so pipe it low.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 3:12pm On Jul 18, 2009
*peeps into the thread*sees kaycast still on the thread*he immediately zooms out* shocked shocked
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2009
when did i turn to terrorist, very funny. i just wish Nigerians can come together and make things happen, especially this generation and the next. http://nigerian-youth..com
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by yolandaish(f): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2009
we need to appreciate whatever is good and the efforts of people. hnaub isnt as bad as most people make it. thats d problem wit new uni's. they are always hard to accept. i made serious n intense findings about d sch n there is nothing wrong wit it. there r bad students there d way u also have bad students in babcock n other uni's. i wonder wot kind of person u r wen ur friend entered law wit low credits. besides,ure ill mannered n lack courtesy. u tink u can run ur mouth bout other peoples works. if ure not satisfied wit d sch,tell ur father to build his own uni wit d little change he has. FYI,hnaub students r workin in d best of all places n they have an edge over other students cos most r bi-lingual n foreign affliated. no doubt d infrastructure is poor but u dont judge a book by its cover. on their convocation last saturday,dey had dignitries even babcock cant dream of having. anyways, give hnaub 10 yrs n ull b amazed at d outcome.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by yolandaish(f): 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2009
@phillip, didnt ur mama teach u ow to talk to n bout girls, wen u wanna talk bout d virus,check ur sistas first.gay
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by muyeskin(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2009
Assistant Moderator,

Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

Please vote for Muyeskin as your assistant moderator of the education sector for continuity and progress.

Thanks.

Muyeskin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Result As Been Release / List Of University In Nigeria And Their School Fees Available Here. / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.