Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) (128299 Views)

Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever / HNAUB Admission Requirement, Courses, Tuition and Hostel Accomodation Fees. / Hnaub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2009
yolandaish:

@phillip, didnt ur mama teach u ow to talk to n bout girls, wen u wanna talk bout d virus,check ur sistas first.gay
u r nothin but a mo'fuckker.so u 2 go 2 dat quack school.no wonder u come here with ur quack brain spitting dust.u have been given 2000cfa to come and yarn dust here.better don't let me face u o,if not here no go contain us.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2009
@yoladaish i dont know you but i really want to thank you for talking as and like a learned person, you have said it all.

@philip you still havent learnt your manners have you?, here is someone teaching you what your so called friends and colleagues have not taught you, you need to learn, dont force people like us to show you the other side of life.
for your information, some people caught with fake results were not allowed to graduate, check if your friends is part of them.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2009
kaycast:

@yoladaish i dont know you but i really want to thank you for talking as and like a learned person, you have said it all.

@philip you still havent learnt your manners have you?, here is someone teaching you what your so called friends and colleagues have not taught you, you need to learn, dont force people like us to show you the other side of life.
for your information, some people caught with fake results were not allowed to graduate, check if your friends is part of them.
LMAO.I c thats what u r being taught in ur school-check if your friends is part of them(c english) grin grin grin
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2009
is that the only thing you can pick out DUMB!!! Get busy.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by MawJeffrey: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2009
jux be productive, no matter which school!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 7:40am On Aug 03, 2009
MawJeffrey:

Amazing shocked grin cheesy. Who is
philip0906
?

Hahahahahaha,  what are you currently studying @ BABCOK, what level? I bet you should b thinkin' of how productive your graduation will be than yannin your mouth here and talking about ppls' businesses and their schools. I am Mawuko Jeffrey Wilson from Ghana; and there is nothing wrong with the school u've been trying to tarnish for decades, lolzz you still not succeeding; but u keep coming, ahhhh, why wont you come in your girls n stop coming on HNAUB?
hmmm, about the site, the school does not have a site does not mean it is not good or sam'n. University of Ghana, Legon recently developed their website and is one of the greatest Universities professors across the world have graduated.
So is HNAUB. Ppl have come from all over the world to do their Doctorate, u better get a life and stay low with your ass, set ur ass down and give HNAUB 10 years,
Besides, i am 22 and honored with Network Engineering. i am working @ WaterAid Ghana (www.wateraidghana.org. and check waterAid in Nigeria) as their IT Administrator.  I will soon be taking a degree program @ HNAUB before leaving for KNUST Ghana, so what is your P?, lolzz u see u now, tell me what u have achieved in ur so called University as an individual?, am not talking about the school bt you as an individual dats what matters when it comes to academics.

Now, i have not had enough time to Finnish the site for the school. The server have been erratic; n remember de site is being developed by a student. U will see it, damn!

U better be productive!!! cry smiley[img]http://[flash=200,200][/flash][/img]
Glancing thru ur number of posts and seeing only one post cheesy grin.I knew 4 sure that u were invited by ur croonies,kaycast and beejay4ril 2 nairaland,specifically 2 come and defend ur whack school.i could not go thru ur essay write up grin, cos there was absolutely no need 2 cheesy grin.
Don't worry I have accomplished my single aim of warning my fellow nairalanders about going 2 ur whack school,which I have accomplished,else we would have seen desperate nairalanders bombarding the forum 2 get info about ur school.so I won't say much mr site administrator grin.just make sure u do make the site convincing 4 dumb wits 2 attend the school cheesy grin tongue
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by MawJeffrey: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2009
no need to talk, lol

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by yolandaish(f): 12:53am On Aug 12, 2009
phillip or whatever ure called. ure so rude,ill-mannered,uncultured n pessimistic, ure not worthy of being called a student much less a babcock product, shame on u,
by d way,my surname is COLE so u should know money isnt a problem for me,would loan u anyday, its cos of cheap publicists lik u i dont visit this site cos u do nothing dan run ur mouth n display ur ugly traits, Rome wasnt built in a day so u have no right to condemn any school, its not like ur father has one, we are all victims of Nigeria's poor educational system n degradin admission processes, dont blame anyone lookin for a stress-free way out, believe me,i have not met a hnaub graduate that isnt doin well, carry out a research if ure not too myopic, as for tryin to insult me,u can shove ur comments up ur behind cos i wont trade words wit u, where i stand in d society,touts like u clean our shoes, true story.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2009
Well I won't reply u houdegbeites.But 4 all those still thinking of going there maybe this should give u a secound thought,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-228002.0.html
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Teegirl1(f): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2009
Ok Seriously, Listen to all of you going on and on, The unauthorised UDEGBE and the authorised BABCOCK, Whats the difference, these schools are all crap, inadequate resources anyway u look at it, you are all getting very useless excuse for what is called EDUCATION,

I mean, the way this thread has gone is a very good indication, You can't even have a civilized difference in opinions,

Father lord please save we Nigerians from the terrible plague of Illiteracy.

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by fonzarelli: 1:44am On Sep 18, 2009
Hola everyone,
Believe me i can spot a thick person from miles away and i have just spotted one. You can tell by the places he frequents,the kind of friends he has ,and how long it took him to get into school,j ust that alone has given u away. You are as thick as pig shit philip0906 .I can see you have a good knowledge of the country but little or no knowledge of the school. I am a graduate of that school, and so far i have not faced any setback due to where i graduated from. I am beginning to wonder what it is that makes you so bitter about the school. Just because they did not accept you with your 3 credits at 2 sittings Hahaha, sorry but we do not admit such. You are just bent on defaming the school . Get ready to duck because i am going to hit you hard with words. gay!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kikkie(f): 4:19am On Sep 18, 2009
if d skool is not accredited in ere doesnt mean it is not accredited over thier.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by topsyluv: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2009
hello u,u dnt just run ur mouth d way u want about hnaub,u cal urself an undergaduate of a last hope dumping ground skool BABCOCK, a so cal 300level student of babcock cnt spell second wat a pity 2 9ja youth,n u had d MIND 2 insult other people, guy u r rude n u lack manners phill.Do u no d standard of d skool,u cnt stand a year1 student of d skool i mean a law student 4rm HNAUB.And 2 students out dere dnt listen 2 people dat says bad tins about d skool.hnaub 4 life.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by nct: 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2009
topsyluv abi what d'u call your self,u r a fooooooooooooool.babcock uni and your houdegbe abi what d'u call it,go out there and ask which one wey pass?u just blasphemed by saying so.and for u being a hnaub 4 life,of course when u are fooling around there with little supervision.i wish u d best as u graduate 4rm hnaub as u will spend atleast 3 yrs convincing the labour market both in naija and benin about the uni u graduated 4rm.swine
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by dare0834(m): 7:56am On Oct 14, 2009
My sister attended Houdegbe for two years and all i can say about that school is that it is crap, she was studying medicine and i know she was always complaining about the facilities, lecturers and all sorts, she eventually had to travel out to start all over again because she couldn't bear it any longer, all her friends i know that were also there with her studying medicine have also left, i wonder what kind of school is that, wasted time, wasted money. i don't knwo about the other courses but i knwo the medicine there is crap
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by yolandaish(f): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2009
quite alright,medicine in hnaub is crap but wen u run ur loud mouth badmouthing wot u know vertually nothing about,ure less dan crap. ive been to babcock a couple of times n there is really nothing glorious about it.id rather attend bells uni.
FYI, hnaub is a bilingual uni meaning that its graduates with good results av an edge over students wit regular certificates, condemn no person,sch,nothing esp wen u av no positive value to add to it, lookin forward to meetin n surpassin u in d labor mkt.;;hiss
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Afam4eva(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2009
80% of the students are nigerians, my sister goes there.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Quam1(m): 5:04am On Nov 03, 2009
funny the school's web site is still under construction, not a good sign
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by dare0834(m): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
HNAUB is trash, i spoke to another person that left the school after my sister left and it was all bad news, or is it not the same school in Cotonou, please clarify
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kaycast(m): 12:33am On Jan 28, 2010
i was so surprised to see that this thread is still going on, i am not surprised at all ,the whole world can see the language been used by the so called Bab COCK student, they are so educated!
as for others who decided to join the bad waggon of ill mannered people to come here and insult people SHAME ON YOU, In case you have so much money you can decide to open your own university
Mr man whoose sister left, can you just keep quiet if you dont have the right information to give
BabCOCK students who have represented their school on this thread have shown good ambassadorial traits by representing their school, i dont have a problem with your school, its you i have problem with, you are indeed meneance to the society.
A big thank you for all the like minded people who have said words to protect the integrity of a mans vision
i feel like insulting the ill mannered people, but this same school as taught me ethics that must be upholded.
THANK YOU
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by talk2gray: 12:20am On Feb 05, 2010
Who is this guy Philip0906, may God forgive you for the things you have said with your mouth,
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by rmjrennebo: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
What an interesting exchange! I have read only the first page of posts here, but that was enough to make me think that if you put as much energy into making this school a better place as you have in slamming each other, HNAUB would soon be unquestionably a world-class school. It seems to my eyes that you would rather lock horns with each other and fight than listen to what the other person is saying and work together to fix any problem.
ANY school has good and bad points, but in the end ALL schools are judged by the abilities of the students who graduate from them. So I say to you, if you think the standards of this school are too low, prove it! If they are too low then there is no excuse for graduating with low grades. If the standards are too low then almost all students should graduate with near-perfect grades, should they not? Do that, and very soon the standards of the school will be raised, more capable instructors will be hired, and many other things will change for the better. But if all you will do is lock horns and argue, then nothing will change and the reputation of the school will just become worse.

I am willing to help you to achieve this. To any student at HNAUB, if you need some help to understand math and science let me know somehow and I will work with you (by email) to help you understand the lessons. Do you have the determination to accept this challenge?
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by dachshady: 3:10am On Apr 23, 2010
i think am really interested in this talk-about school,can someone pls send me the necessary details.i want to study medicine or any related course.so ranging from requirements to tuition pleaseeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by dachshady: 3:12am On Apr 23, 2010
this is my e-mail toluex47@yahoo.com
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ezehebuka: 8:50am On May 25, 2010
would like to know if admission process has started. please gimme all necessary info, this is my email addy, ezeh_ebuka@yahoo.com
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by akinola55: 11:38pm On May 30, 2010
are u guys acting like NIGERIANS anyway if u ar am nt proud 2 cal my self one u go to houdegbe or nt we GOD wil take u to HE SURELY WILL
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by timiakin(m): 10:15am On May 31, 2010
Philip, U study in Babcock rit? Den pls ask ur Uni why they'll give out Revision Booklets to study without giving out the answers of the revision booklet. I mean, I'm applying to the Uni and I was given a Revision Booklet to study for my exam this week in the uni, but no ans to any of the 6 topics that I am going to write, Pls tell me which uni does that and how am I to know the ans to thee questions that are wrong? No Univesity is perfect, so I don't see y u should be criticizing HNAUB, U have to grow up dude,

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
timi_akin:

Philip, U study in Babcock rit? Den pls ask your Uni why they'll give out Revision Booklets to study without giving out the answers of the revision booklet. I mean, I'm applying to the Uni and I was given a Revision Booklet to study for my exam this week in the uni, but no ans to any of the 6 topics that I am going to write, Pls tell me which uni does that and how am I to know the ans to thee questions that are wrong? No Univesity is perfect, so I don't see y u should be criticizing HNAUB, U have to grow up dude,
i shuld grow up kwo? :Dthrow d question booklet away nw cos there r no answers(dats if its true u r comin 2 B.U).na only u don write d exam shey?u did not ask 4 d answers u nw came 2 nairaland 2 ask me, u get sense grin grin
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by timiakin(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2010
Dude, U seriously need help, I was just trying to make a point, Tsk Tsk Tsk, sad
It's so sad, Instead of u to take ma info as an advice and tell ur school about it so that they'll improve in that part , ur making a fuss out of it,
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by philip0906(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2010
timi_akin:

Dude, U seriously need help, I was just trying to make a point, Tsk Tsk Tsk, sad
It's so sad, Instead of u to take ma info as an advice and tell your school about it so that they'll improve in that part , your making a fuss out of it,
thought dude was a prospective student neva knew he was just a freaking asshole undecided
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by freshB2: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2010
I have read but reserve my comments,

accredited or not doesnt matter. Your 2.1 or above matters. My young friend and her sister studied in uncredited and unknown university in Belgium after which they were accepted and given offers to good Uk Universities (one in London and the other in Newcastle). both are now graduates with good MSc and MA.

Please can you guys TELL ME HOW MUCH IT COSTS TO STUDY AT THIS COTONOU UNIVERSITY AND HOW TO GO ABOUT IT? I want my little sister who Nigerian bribery and corruption have kept at home for many years.

I WILL BE HAPPY TO SEND HER THERE
THANKS FOR POSTINGS
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by silkyme: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2010
pls i would like to know if HNAUB is recognised by NUC, national universities commission in nigeria, i heard some thing like the NUC as a list of recognised universities and they posted a list of universities that are not recognised , pls i need quick response,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Result As Been Release / List Of University In Nigeria And Their School Fees Available Here. / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.