Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) (128262 Views)

Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever / HNAUB Admission Requirement, Courses, Tuition and Hostel Accomodation Fees. / Hnaub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by fm4real2k6(m): 1:48pm On Sep 19, 2010
??
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by fm4real2k6(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2010
??
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by dare0834(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2010
The graduates from the school have gone for NYSC and some are working right now.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by little007(f): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2010
hi
pls i want to know if any student of houdegbe goes for service in nigeria, and if the school is now accredited in nigeria. cause this thread i read is really scaring me
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by facibabe(f): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2010
kaycast or wat is ur name called. u are a big time fool and above all, i think u hv a rat brain in ur big head. i wonder hw god manage to create u with human flesh. u must b very stupid for damaging d image of school, all for what!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by facibabe(f): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2010
kaycast or wat is ur name called. u are a big time fool and above all, i think u hv a rat brain in ur big head. i wonder hw god manage to create u with human flesh. u must b very stupid for damaging d image of school, all for what!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by dazzelangel(f): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2010
please,i being convinced to go to dis skul.is it a gud skul cos d way dat boy is discriminating is scaring me.anyone please ans.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Olabosipo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2010
you know, i'm beginning to like this foolish, sorry, philips guy, he's just a mannerless illitrate, est-ce-que tu apprend la francaise dans ton ecole? mais, ici a houdebge, on apprend la langue francaise. did you get that Mr. i've been home for 3 years cos i dint pass jamb and out of fraustration i started to keep bad company and now i go to a school to spend my dads life savings cos he wanted me out of the house due to my disturbance et cet ecole, il s'appelle 'COCK' so i have to make a bad egg of every school? Mr poo, dont start what you cant finish, 'HOUDEGBE' is a good school and i wont ask for the friends names cos i know they dont exist, you just made it up. LIAR!!!! from the giant BABCOCK

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by pheesayor(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2010
Having read all posts from last year, I still find it hard to be convinced that this school is good. One thing major thing making me doubt them is the fact that their website is not functioning. Please I need honest and precise responses, my sister has been disturbing about the school, latest info will be appreciated. 10x
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kingsambo: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2010
@philip u no get sense wallalai, i dnt knw wat 2 say to u, u re a guy with no future ambition, what do u knw about HNAUB u just open that u stiking mouth nd talk rubbish, i knw ur problem ur filty parents couldn't afford the fees dats d problem ko, am sorry 4 u, and if u think u can do anyfin abt dis den lets take it to the field, choose any location, let me knw when u re ready ass hole, lipsrsealed grin cheesy
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kingsambo: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2010
HOUDEBGE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, Is one of the best universities in Benin, the school was established by the Americans, yes the graduates do go for service in Nigerian, there re so many graduates out there some re serving some re working, And i want u to knw u can work any where in the world not only in Nigeria coz the school is recorgnise in the World, So those who re making bad allegations about the school re just wicked heartless people who couldn't afford the fees of the university or because the university is better than there's, If u wanna come and study fine if not we wish the best where ever u go,, Regardz Sambo,
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by kingsambo: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2010
HOUDEBGE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, Is one of the best universities in Benin, the school was established by the Americans, yes the graduates do go for service in Nigerian, there re so many graduates out there some re serving some re working, And i want u to knw u can work any where in the world not only in Nigeria coz the school is recorgnise in the World, So those who re making bad allegations about the school re just wicked heartless people who couldn't afford the fees of the university or because the university is better than there's, If u wanna come and study fine if not we wish the best where ever u go,, Regardz Sambo, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by pheesayor(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
king sambo:

HOUDEBGE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, Is one of the best universities in Benin, the school was established by the Americans, yes the graduates do go for service in Nigerian, there re so many graduates out there some re serving some re working, And i want u to knw u can work any where in the world not only in Nigeria coz the school is recorgnise in the World, So those who re making bad allegations about the school re just wicked heartless people who couldn't afford the fees of the university or because the university is better than there's, If u wanna come and study fine if not we wish the best where ever u go,, Regardz Sambo, smiley smiley smiley

I want to apply, how do I go about it especially passage at the boarder?
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Kenjixxx(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2010
philip, this is mr brown c. nwankwo. keep it up and i, representing hnaub, will sue you. WE WILL FIND YOU, EVEN IF YOU ARE IN NIGERIA AND MAKE YOU PAY THROUGH YOUR ASS. bastard
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by meetpres: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2010
please i beg you, i beg everybody, Dont waste your time going to hnaub, its a waste of time and money, Instead to inside cotonou and you will see better schools which are better than hnaub, Remember houdegbe north american university is a scam, The owner is only interested in nigeria money, The school is not even acredited. So dont waste your time and money going there,
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Eyayomosko: 7:52am On Dec 28, 2010
How crazy is this school?
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by meetpres: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2010
very crazy thing, if you wanna start imagining things
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by joeify1: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2011
smbdy pls help me,
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ttpotter: 1:59am On Jan 30, 2011
No one is allowed to bully another on this forum according to Naira land's rules. And we must be respectful too. In reply to this post, i think no school should be condemed. For Philip, i'd say he doesn't portray himself as a student of babcock University. I'm a Nigerian and i've schooled in babcock university high school and i learnt a lot of good things that will never depart from me, i've completed my university education too. Babcock university is a seventh day adventist institution that worships God in spirit and in truth, not what some folks are portraying here. let Philip and other bad-mouthed people watch it cos no one knows what will befall them in future. Its not easy to to build a school. And if some people think HNAUB is not a good school, they should take a careful look at other Nigerian universities. BU is not the only school in Nigeria. HNAUB is a good school too. Stop the Judging! We can change the world and Nigeria with only good and not judging universities. After all, not all successful people in the world today had the opportunity to go to the university. May God help us all! wink
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by adsman101(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2011
hello,
i found it interesting reading y'all post about the credibility of the
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by adsman101(m): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2011
hello,
        i found it interesting reading y'all post about the credibility of the NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY but the truth is i have heard a lot about the school positively although i don't really understand why phil despise the school so, but i have heard good about the school,that i am interested in studying at the school, and will student currently studying at the school contact me on adsetyer@yahoo.com or my phone on 08187241860 on how i can go about registering to study, expecting soonest reply
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Dafemo(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2011
plz plz plz how do i purchase their form, will really appreciate it if y,all can help
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Strat: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2011
Phil et la, I will like to contribute to this discussion and maybe help you all find some comfort. I head the HR of a large organization (over 40K staff) and I had the opportunity of studying both in Nigeria and the UK.

Different countries have their accreditation criteria and agencies. In Nigeria the federal govt agencies accredits Nigerian universities and they also recognize the accreditation of other schools. Countries respects the standard of accreditation of fellow countries schools and when they are not sure you are subjected to some test to further ascertain your qualification. i.e GMAT, SAT etc.

If you are interested in any school write the school to find out the types of accreditation they have, some very good school have the triple accreditation and we HR people have a list of those schools and sometimes give them priorities unfortunately no school in both Nigeria and Benin have a triple international standard accreditation. The closest is LBS but a couple of schools in SA have 2 international accreditation.

That said if you are interested in any school and you are not sure of its accreditation please do contact the school and most accredited school have their accreditation(s) on their websites.

Lastly, I studied Computer science in an Accredited Nigerian University over 13 years ago and I tell you we were thought load of crab. We were writing Basic and COBOL when the world was on Java etc. What you learn in university is confidence, social skills, a bit of foundational courses for your work life and no matter the school the most important thing is personal development. Whilst we were in school some of my colleagues where learning programming languages they weren't teaching us in the University and they were quick to get job offers when we had to go to computer schools that were not accredited to gain the knowledge and skills.

So my point ensure its accredited by the hosting country i.e that HNAUB is accredited by the governing body in Benin, them Nigeria will have to respect that and allow you all the recognition accorded any other school in the world.

No matter what you were thought endeavor to ask your friends in "good schools" the books they are reading or better still go to google and search for example " good HR book" or better still enroll in an international body i.e CISA, CIPD, ACCA, CFA and start their exams from your year 2. If might be a bit difficult but by the time you are done you will never struggle with your peers for entry test, you will be more focus and ready to take on the world.

I interview over 40 entry level candidates a week and I tell you the school hardly gives you any advantage. It’s your personal development that does. I had friend that were already ACCA certified by the time we were in NYSC camp. They had jobs waiting for them no test required.

Friends I hope this helps, what will be bad is not going to school. Whichever schools you are fortunate to attend DEVELOP YOURSELF, find below helpful links.

http://houdegbeuniversity.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=28) - HNAUB website

(http://www.science-connect.net/files/file/Adejare%20AMOO
/List%20of%20Approved%20Universities%20in%20Nigeria%20as%20at%20Aug%202009.pdf) _ approved Universities in Nigeria

(http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/) US acredited schools
(http://www.accreditedcolleges.co.uk/accreditation-system.php) -UK

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by irizbifas: 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2011
i am really scared about this school, the thing there is i was told to go the school but what am seeing now is trying to change my mind
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by irizbifas: 11:53pm On Jun 27, 2011
i am really scared about this school, the thing there is i was told to go the school but what am seeing now is trying to change my mind
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by nandulchic(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2011
so disappionted in u phil 4 comdemin wat u may neva b able 2 establish embarassed. @yo cole kiss am so proud of u but i nid more info bout dis uni cos i wanna go dia
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by emymama(m): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2011
@Phillip, I thank God for making somebody like you available so that people will know the truth.
I was once told that Houdegbe is a very good school. When I got there last year for admission, what I say with my two naked eyes was horrible. To be candid, that school is mmuo sukul ooooo! even if they give you scholarship for that school, i beg make you sidon for house dey crack canel for your mama o.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by sbm4real(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2011
I know this is an old post but I just stumbled on it.
In all truth, HNAUB is a young institution and does not have all the glorious facilities, Don't know about now sha, I know you may want to compare to other new universities in Nigeria.

However, the institution is accredited by the Republic of Benin ministry of education and I know several people that graduated from that school.
I can tell you authoritatively that they work in very good organizations:
Banks, oil service companies and I know a guy that works in a multi national oil company, one of the biggest in Nigeria.

Actually, all of them that I know work in good organizations, I think the issue is about the content of what you are thought and who you decide to become, Interviewers like to hear that you finished from Havard but you have to show them you finish from Havard,

I would have given names of organizations and people but this is a public forum,
I have not advised you or your people to go to HNAUB but this is what I know about the school,
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by nandulchic(f): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :owats reali goin on here i wanna knw d truth bout dis skuul cos i wanna go dia undecided pls whoooo is a student o d skuul hia?
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by emymama(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ all houdegbe prospective candidates, if you love your parents or anybody who is going to take care of your education pls., just forget about this nonsense called hnaub or , for real i've been there, and have never heard of any graduate from there serving in nigeria. you better wake up lest you lavish your papa money for enjoyment.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by nandulchic(f): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2011
wait!!!!! @ emy, how bad is dis uni?? it was recommended 2 me sad[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Result As Been Release / List Of University In Nigeria And Their School Fees Available Here. / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.