Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) (128295 Views)

Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever / HNAUB Admission Requirement, Courses, Tuition and Hostel Accomodation Fees. / Hnaub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Ghideourn(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
philip0906:
cheesy grin grin.D school is a whole load of crap.
that dumping place is an impecable store house for incapable nd frustrated unintelligEnt students who ℃ªⁿ₮ use der brains †✆ gain admission
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Raphyheart(f): 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
Plz.....i nid to knw more abt dis skul....plz can any1 contact me ov dis i will b very grateful....08032833015
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Raphyheart(f): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
Plz how much iz 400,000cfrs
in naira.....nid urgent reply plz.
Raphyheart: Plz.....i nid to knw more abt dis skul....plz can any1 contact me ov dis i will b very grateful....08032833015
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Briony84(f): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2012
133000 naira.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by cleopatra1234: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
pls,i will like to know if the school runs postgraduate program and masters.thanks.wld like to knw the fees too
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by adigunomomama(m): 3:27am On Sep 28, 2012
Raphyheart: Plz how much iz 400,000cfrs
in naira.....nid urgent reply plz.

1000cfrs is N300/320

That is 400,000cfrs - N120,000/N128,000
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ojesymsym: 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
Is there anybody presently in the school or more importantly anyone that has graduated from this school and has undergone NYSC in nigeria.
Whats's the standard like? when is the next addmission process?
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by LtCZAR: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
They serve in lagos abuja and port harchot
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Hurlersage: 2:34am On Jan 15, 2013
Am not sure if graduate frm Hnaub go for NYSC.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by LtCZAR: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2013
Hurlersage: Am not sure if graduate frm Hnaub go for NYSC.
[color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color
They do as most of the graduants of last year are members of the 1st batch going to serve
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ojesymsym: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2013
Any idea when the next admission is up?
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by LtCZAR: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2013
Its on now
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ojesymsym: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2013
LtCZAR: Its on now

Are u serious? I need the info for someone who needs it right now. This one on now is for what session? I hear you can take the results there and check there and then if the person is eligible for admission?
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by LtCZAR: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
What course, send a mail to irohin190@yahoo.com for more info
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Fatasy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ ltczar pls is d 240,000 for computer science per semester or per section
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by LtCZAR: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
That's for thr 1st semester... The 2nd semester is 133k naira.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by tummysmiles(f): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Pls can anyone assist me with d qualifications for admission,hw much for a management student,wanna study management and dere sch fees in naira and also want to know if they take NABTEB as olevels.Pls u can reach me on 08084944944
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by tummysmiles(f): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Also,d sch fees in a section. Learnt d sch is 3yrs,hw true is it pls.I need ds info as soon as Possible pls.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by LtCZAR: 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
Nabteb is accepted

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by fencity(m): 12:43am On Jan 20, 2013
pls how much is d sch fees for electrical eng.student.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by LtCZAR: 8:20am On Jan 20, 2013
They don't offer elect elect but there are otheraccredited schools here that offer the said course
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by dandrake: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2013
pls i want to know the total amount of the school fees for freshers
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by michael9: 12:23am On Feb 08, 2013
When is d form goin to close and how can we do it pls help out mic_idowu@yahoo.com
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by drpaula: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2013
Who heard of the tragic event of a shooting that happened at Anthony village, Lagos state? It involved a doctor who was driving home from work.
It pains me to use this as an example, but that guy, the late Dr Irawo Adamolekun was a graduate of HNAUB. Key points are: medical doctor working in Nigeria.
Yours truly is a final year medical student. My department have always taken the fall as is seen in statements like, "d sch of med is bad, but d rest of d school is good", and more that bears semblance to it.
I appeal to students of HNAUB: represent your school fully. Be informed before you make definitive statements about the school of medicine. It used to be disparagingly bad...and that was when it was established. Things picked up eventually. I have seen two sets of senior colleagues graduate in my time. If you have reservations, it'd be helpful (for you and everyone else) to visit the department, and talk with her officials...and visit the laboratory also. I'm convinced that would help!
I feel privileged to have had the opportunity to be bilingual, exposed (enlightened by virtue of social interaction), while being trained in medicine in a manner I would call in all honesty, thorough.
You question the credibility of the doctors that graduate from the university when you carry on with the rumors which lack substance.
And oh! Did I say? Some of our first set graduates topped the result board of the Nigerian Medical and Dental Association liscensing exams, an exam for all doctors that weren't trained in Nigeria. I'm pretty sure there were graduates from all those fancy Ivy League universities ...who couldn't outshine our reps.
You just wait...my set plans to put us all in the news come 2013.
And be nice- I might be your doctor someday!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Emmvid: 4:54am On Feb 17, 2013
Hnaub is for real....Am a student in houdegbe north american university...100 level studying mass communication....For more info call my line and i will assist you...+22968671726.....My school is for real and not a crap....THANKS...

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by paulmoroh: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2013
Pls is there law students accepted in Nigeria law school. Pls I need first hand answers pls.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Emmvid: 1:03am On Mar 08, 2013
Yeah.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ahmmedbidemi: 12:41am On Mar 13, 2013
pls friend that still agruing on houdegbe north america university 'benin republic' can u see it now it is not in nigeria pls
cheesy
muyeskin: Assistant Moderator,

Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

Please vote for Muyeskin as your assistant moderator of the education sector for continuity and progress.

Thanks.

Muyeskin
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ahmmedbidemi: 12:44am On Mar 13, 2013
note nuc said houdegggbe north america university nigeria so get it right now
ahmmedbidemi: pls friend that still agruing on houdegbe north america university 'benin republic' can u see it now it is not in nigeria pls
cheesy
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by jeemyshun: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
abeg whats all this irrelevant argument about!!! both babcock and hnaub are shit universities, they are not even in the world rankings. they both accept ridiculously low entry scores. thank God im in a uk university sha. cool
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by drpaula: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
Jeemyshun, (is that even a name? I wonder) when I read through your post, first thing I thought was, "mtschew! Irrelevant piece". Poo universities you called both schools, aye? Interesting, coming from a guy(I query gender) who's in a nameless school, flipping a name like the UK, hoping it'd win him some respect.
Well yeah, you certainly got the attention, brother, but have in no way commanded anyone's respect.
Do us all a favor and write reasonably the next time the university HNAUB pops into your memory.
Je crois que tu es en accord avec moi, Jee-whatever!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by jeemyshun: 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
loooooooooool!!!! b-i-t-c-h please!!! stop hating. its not my fault that u r in a decripit system u call a school. degenerate good for nothing. i just wanted u to know that while u are there fighting over irrelevancies that wont change the fact that ur school is crap, nobody on earth cares in the slightest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Result As Been Release / List Of University In Nigeria And Their School Fees Available Here. / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.