Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) (128300 Views)

Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever / HNAUB Admission Requirement, Courses, Tuition and Hostel Accomodation Fees. / Hnaub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Chiamaka01: Dr Paula, i wish u success in ur exams. When u're thru, i hope u see dis. Josh, since ur school is on strike, I know u'll see this soon enough. I went to the Nigerian embassy in Benin's webpage. Just click on this: www.embassy-finder.com/nigeria_in_cotonou_benin. It is stated there that HNAUB is NOT accredited.
hahahaaa, u no be gud person oo! D link u posted say " invalid url 409" hahahaaaaaa just cant stop laughing!!!!!!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by drpaula: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
"HNAUB is NOT accredited", u repeat again and again. That same institution has graduated some of the finest professionals you'd ever know, and that happens year after year. Her graduates are at liberty to work anywhere on this earth, including Nigeria, where admittance into the labor market begins with serving the nation via the National Youth Service Corps- and they are allowed to serve and work indeed! HNAUB meets ALL the requirements that permit her graduates to freely use their certificates anywhere.
What is more important? Winning this argument at the expense of the reputation of HNAUB students and graduates (and having the final word) or gaining new insight into the status of the university and changing ur mind?
Nobody's saying u should come to HNAUB. All I'm saying is, accept the truth about us. Desperately seeking loopholes is pretty juvenile.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by drpaula: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Chiamaka01(f): 12:51pm
FYI, nothing is impossible under the sun. If a uni can lose the right to offer a course, there's no telling that it can not be unaccredited after all, d quality of a school is dynamic, not static.

If the real issue's the possibility of HNAUB losing her accreditation, as quality is dynamic, why is your focus of attention HNAUB? Nigerian universities should be re-assessed, followed by every other foreign institution. Push for universal quality control.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
drpaula: "HNAUB is NOT accredited", u repeat again and again. That same institution has graduated some of the finest professionals you'd ever know, and that happens year after year. Her graduates are at liberty to work anywhere on this earth, including Nigeria, where admittance into the labor market begins with serving the nation via the National Youth Service Corps- and they are allowed to serve and work indeed! HNAUB meets ALL the requirements that permit her graduates to freely use their certificates anywhere.
What is more important? Winning this argument at the expense of the reputation of HNAUB students and graduates (and having the final word) or gaining new insight into the status of the university and changing ur mind?
Nobody's saying u should come to HNAUB. All I'm saying is, accept the truth about us. Desperately seeking loopholes is pretty juvenile.
Don't mind her she be winch! For me oo, i've been to d skul before and i know it's level.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Popechike: 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
pls wat is the maximum no of student dey admit in medicine in houdegbe
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Joshua hunpe: Don't mind her she be winch! For me oo, i've been to d skul before and i know it's level.

You argue like an illiterate. How many times will i tell you i am not a 'winch'. If u r bitter, don't take it out on me by calling me 'winch'. Are you even sure u study at uniben? Finally, judging from all i have seen, HNAUB is not accredited. BTW, Hunpe go n reset ur browsing settings. 'It over work'(sic). Your words.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
grin grin tongue cool
Chiamaka01:

You argue like an illiterate. How many times will i tell you i am not a 'winch'. If u r bitter, don't take it out on me by calling me 'winch'. Are you even sure u study at uniben? Finally, judging from all i have seen, HNAUB is not accredited. BTW, Hunpe go n reset ur browsing settings. 'It over work'(sic). Your words.
Hahahaaaaaaaaa! Just can't stop laughing "winch" hahahaaaa, it's just like a dream. I cannot quote u anymore, u dont deserve it, u're just speaking like a kid! Just cant stop laughing hahahaaaa!!!!!!!! grin
Chiamaka01:

Hahahaaaaaaaaa! Just can't stop laughing "winch" hahahaaaa, it's just like a dream. I cannot quote u anymore, u dont deserve it, u're just speaking like a kid! Just cant stop laughing hahahaaaa!!!!!!!!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
[quote
author=Joshua hunpe] grin grin tongue cool Hahahaaaaaaaaa! Just can't stop
laughing "winch" hahahaaaa, it's just like a dream. I cannot quote u
anymore, u dont deserve it, u're just speaking like a kid! Just cant
stop laughing hahahaaaa!!!!!!!! grin Hahahaaaaaaaaa! Just can't stop
laughing "winch" hahahaaaa, it's just like a dream. I cannot quote u
anymore, u dont deserve it, u're just speaking like a kid! Just cant
stop laughing hahahaaaa!!!!!!!![/quote]

Thank God, u're finally tired of argument. Finally, met ur match, right?
PS: Don't reply. It's a rhetorical question
END OF DISCUSSION!!!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ekeu: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
call me 08030988625
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2013
ekeu: call me 08030988625
call u for what?
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2013
Hello! When is the fresher's resume? Cus one of my brother wanna resume with dem!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2013
Joshua Hunpe:
Hello! When is the fresher's resume ? Cus one of my brother wanna resume with dem
This your english can detonate even boko haram, so much for HNAUB..........
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2013
anita.411:
Tanx miss Vocabulary, i dont know u've turn dis thread to English student's forum before. And for ur information i'm nt a student of HNAUB. Mind your speech!! lipsrsealed
anita.411:
Tanx miss Vocabulary, i dont know u've turn dis thread to English student's forum before. And for ur information i'm nt a student of HNAUB. Mind your speech!!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
Joshua the hnaub's advocate from anoda uni... So u r stil on diz?
Even if diz page is not for english speakers or "english student's forum" like u said... But d fact is dat,french is not d method of comunication here... English is the language we are usin here.. Mayb i shuld ask u y u left hnaub for uniben? Thank God u know me well,if u wanna retaliate pls get your dictionary by your side or u get sum1 to help you with good english and stop hidin under the umbrella of "this is not an english students' forum". Am tired of readin ur replies... Upgrade urself bro!!!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
Profjosh and anita, u r 100% correct, his english z nothing to write home about. I don't think he is really a student of uniben. He must be a 'hnaubite.' A uniben student can not be like this.

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
[quote
author=ProfJosh]Joshua the hnaub's advocate from anoda uni... So u r
stil on diz?
Even if diz page is not for english speakers or "english student's
forum" like u said... But d fact is dat,french is not d method of
comunication here... English is the language we are usin here.. Mayb i
shuld ask u y u left hnaub for uniben? Thank God u know me well,if u
wanna retaliate pls get your dictionary by your side or u get sum1 to
help you with good english and stop hidin under the umbrella of "this is
not an english students' forum". Am tired of readin ur replies...
Upgrade urself bro!!![/quote]

Lol, that's if his french isn't worse.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
:-Xhmmmmm! The truth shall be consider! Firstly, @ profjosh and chiamaka, i'm very very gr8ful about all u've said about me. U cannot just use your symbol to just symbolise my own symbolism! Both of u are just an aardvark with a jagged! U're a lachrymose animal and not a person. Before u can dabble, u must know your main rson of doing dat! I can't just believed why both of u dont even vehement for a whole university. Anyway i know u hv been damned! No more discussion with u again. Thread un-follow!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
Hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha.
am happy @least u took to my advice by makin use of ur dictionary... But mr joshua am sure u knew i wuld surely fish out ur gramatical erors or blunders and corect dem... So lemme quikly do dat now. But permit me to laff it off first. hahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha.
U dnt need to un-folow diz thread..because folowin it is realy gonna help u improve in ur english language communication skils.

Joshua hunpe: :-Xhmmmmm! The truth shall be consider! Firstly, @ profjosh and chiamaka, i'm very very gr8ful about all u've said about me. U cannot just use your symbol to just symbolise my own symbolism! Both of u are just an aardvark with a jagged! U're a lachrymose animal and not a person. Before u can dabble, u must know your main rson of doing dat! I can't just believed why both of u dont even vehement for a whole university. Anyway i know u hv been damned! No more discussion with u again. Thread un-follow!

"d truth shall b considerd"
i wuld like you to xplain to me wat u meant by"u cant just use ur symbol to just symbolise my symbolism" (wat kinda combination is dat?) u r realy a symbolic comedian.
"both of u are just an..." chai, two persons are an...incase of nxt tym,just rmove the "an".
"both of u dnt evn vehement for a whole uni..." mayb u dint check d dictionary meanin of dat word "vehement" bfore u used it...vehement is an adjectif but u used it as a verb....u get bomb for ur head. And who told u i dint have a reason for dablin? I wanted u to get things ryt so u wont move on with ur bad english... Ur english is realy an apology to ur school or perhaps to ur so called "fore-fathers who ever owned several private tertiary institutions"
U made a very good use of ur dictionary but u dint get sum1 who culd help u put ur sentences in d corect and standard form.
Though ur previous coments r ful of errors bt i dnt av tym to go tru dem. I bliv have helpd u a litle bit.
I'll b lukin forward to hearin from u mr joshua hunpe. Que Dieu soit avec nous tous
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Olugbenger(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2013
this thread just caught my fancy today.
being a follower of your stiff arguments and clash of opinions,i'm presenting my two cents.
HNUAB may be a nice school after all but comparing it to the nigeria tertiary educational is not justifiable,even with all its saddles.
again i ask,would any nigerian go to that college if he/she had been offered prospective admission in any nigerian university?
we all know that invariably;even if you wana be unreasonable,try see reason with this.
even if the college is approved or not,their quality of graduates would speak fables for them.
then what do you think would happen in an extremely competitive employment or management scenario where you'd find different breeds of graduates?

in short, guys in support of this college, on this thread don't deserve our replies.
there are various threads for several colleges on this board and how many of them have received critical and warranted insults about the institution like this one?
Amaka and profjost,welldone.very nice of you infact,instead of condemning these folks to.......
amaka,pls you should get back to the Oau thread ASAP...
God bless y'll
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2013
[quote
author=Joshua hunpe] :-Xhmmmmm! The truth shall be consider! Firstly, @
profjosh and chiamaka, i'm very very gr8ful about all u've said about
me. U cannot just use your symbol to just symbolise my own symbolism!
Both of u are just an aardvark with a jagged! U're a lachrymose animal
and not a person. Before u can dabble, u must know your main rson of
doing dat! I can't just believed why both of u dont even vehement for a
whole university. Anyway i know u hv been damned! No more discussion
with u again. Thread un-follow![/quote]

Lmao. You want to speak 'grammar.' Lol. I hope u took profjosh's corrections. BTW, u insult a lot. Or is it due to frustration that u've lost this argument? Sorry. I'm not damned. It is you who is.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 02, 2013
[quote
author=Olugbenger]this thread just caught my fancy today.
being a follower of your stiff arguments and clash of opinions,i'm
presenting my two cents.
HNUAB may be a nice school after all but comparing it to the nigeria
tertiary educational is not justifiable,even with all its saddles.
again i ask,would any nigerian go to that college if he/she had been
offered prospective admission in any nigerian university?
we all know that invariably;even if you wana be unreasonable,try see
reason with this.
even if the college is approved or not,their quality of graduates would
speak fables for them.
then what do you think would happen in an extremely competitive
employment or management scenario where you'd find different breeds of
graduates?

in short, guys in support of this college, on this thread don't deserve
our replies.
there are various threads for several colleges on this board and how
many of them have received critical and warranted insults about the
institution like this one?
Amaka and profjost,welldone.very nice of you infact,instead of
condemning these folks to.......
amaka,pls you should get back to the Oau thread ASAP...
God bless y'll[/quote]

Oga, i dey go but i'll come back if need be.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Stunning007(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2013
Study in HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY,Republic du benin.

The school is accredited and we have produuced a number of graduates who have served and are also employed. Visit the link below to read more about the accreditation.

http://www.sosmaitonline.com/2013/09/houdegbe-hnaub-north-american-university-accreditation.html?m=1

Admission in progress for next session 2012/2013.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
1.Waec or Neco result with minimum of five credit, not more than two sitings.
2. Authentified waec, Neco, GCE Certificate(ministry of Education and foreign affairs)
3.Testimonial of your Secondary School.
4.Birth certificate
5.Application fee
School fees are very cheap compared to private universities in Nigeria and can also be paid installmentally.

Admission Form still on sale
Resumption Date:
1st semester - Nov
2nd semester- March
Summer session - August

For those interested:
Phone: +22966780397
Pin: 23431B2D
Email: uncode22@gmail.com
Twitter: @Acarendez

NO JAMB REQUIRED !!
HURRY NOW AND OBTAIN YOUR FORM BEFORE IT CLOSES
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Olugbenger(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
Stunning007: Study in HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY,Republic du benin.
Admission in progress for next session 2012/2013.

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
1.Waec or Neco result with minimum of five credit, not more than two sitings.
2. Authentified waec, Neco, GCE Certificate(ministry of Education and foreign affairs)
3.Testimonial of your Secondary School.
4.Birth certificate
5.Application fee
School fees are very cheap compared to private universities in Nigeria and can also be paid installmentally.

Admission Form still on sale
Resumption Date:
1st semester - NOV 1
2nd semester- March 5
Summer session - August

For those interested:
Phone: +22968943966 or +22966780397
Pin: 2A58D9B8
Email: uncode22@gmail.com
Twitter: @Acarendez

NO JAMB REQUIRED !!
HURRY NOW AND OBTAIN YOUR FORM
this is exactly what i'm talking about.
cool
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 7:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Lmao. You want to speak 'grammar.' Lol. I hope u took profjosh's corrections. BTW, u insult a lot. Or is it due to frustration that u've lost this argument? Sorry. I'm not damned. It is you who is.
i dint evn c all is words as insults i rather saw them as the words of a frustrated and confused fellow who doesnt know where he realy belongs to....he claimd to b a studnt of uniben yet he was so bitter against evry1 who said d bitter truth about hnaub... I know he will surely come back,and if he doesnt den he is a coward. Prof Josh said so... I owe no one an apology!!! I'm used to insults anyway,so any1 who is fightin for d same cause as mr joshua (my namesake) can take it upon himself to insult me..... D truth is hard to bliv.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 11:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
undecided grin grin ;DThe gr8x UNIBEN student! I PRAY OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!End of discussion.........!!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by ProfJosh(m): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2013
Joshua hunpe: undecided grin grin ;DThe gr8x UNIBEN student! I PRAY OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!End of discussion.........!!
lol... 4ur fake mind.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
ProfJosh:
lol... 4ur fake mind.

No mind am. E no get 'hnaubite' to borrow dictionary from again.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
grin
Chiamaka01:

undecided
Chiamaka01:

Lol!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2013
Joshua hunpe: grin undecided Lol!

I thought u said u won't quote me ever again and you also said,'thread unfollow(sic)'.
What r u doing here
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by hollaolu(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2013
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by james2man: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2013
Chiamaka01:

No, but i think i'm in a better position to ask you that seeing u r already in a university. BTW, did you pay @james, cos d link he posted doesn't even work.

@Chiamaka...It is very obvious that you're the type who habitually finds fault in anything good and also you're against anything progressing. I don't understand why you should take this so personal if you aren't against a good work. Rome is not built in a day and mind you the school admin are not just folding their arms without doing necessary things to make the school an accredited institute.

Instead of your trying to rubbed the multi-million institute into mud,why can't you just appreciate the good deeds of others. If you're a lady with great ambitions,one day you will have your own organization. I imagine how you would feel when people render your organization as worthless effort,PLEASE forgive me if i have said anything offensive i just want you to support good deeds instead of making them worthless...
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by james2man: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2013
ProfJosh:
i dint evn c all is words as insults i rather saw them as the words of a frustrated and confused fellow who doesnt know where he realy belongs to....he claimd to b a studnt of uniben yet he was so bitter against evry1 who said d bitter truth about hnaub... I know he will surely come back,and if he doesnt den he is a coward. Prof Josh said so... I owe no one an apology!!! I'm used to insults anyway,so any1 who is fightin for d same cause as mr joshua (my namesake) can take it upon himself to insult me..... D truth is hard to bliv.

Champion...I hail thee,keep it up. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Result As Been Release / List Of University In Nigeria And Their School Fees Available Here. / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.