Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) (128302 Views)

Addressing Hnaub's Accreditation Issue Once And Forever / HNAUB Admission Requirement, Courses, Tuition and Hostel Accomodation Fees. / Hnaub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Olugbenger(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2013
james2man:

Champion...I hail thee,keep it up. cheesy cheesy cheesy
you aren't helping matters either, with ur skewed post.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2013
grin grin grin grin
james2man:

Champion...I hail thee,keep it up. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Double tuale for him! He be oga on top!
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by james2man: 11:39am On Sep 08, 2013
Olugbenger:
you aren't helping matters either, with ur skewed post.

Well maybe, but i DISLIKE it when i read some people's post on nairaland trying to turn a thread to grammar class room. If they know grammatical prowess i wounder why they don't embark on a worth while venture of NOVEL writing...Rubbish

Joshua hunpe: grin grin grin grin Double tuale for him! He be oga on top!

Don't be discourage,as you support the good works of others. you will experience the favor of God in your all endeavors
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
james2man:

Well maybe, but i DISLIKE it when i read some people's post on nairaland trying to turn a thread to grammar class room. If they know grammatical prowess i wounder why they don't embark on a worth while venture of NOVEL writing...Rubbish

Don't be discourage,as you support the good works of others. you will experience the favor of God in your all endeavors
Amen and so shal it be with you! Lol
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote
author=james2man]

@Chiamaka...It is very obvious that you're the type who habitually finds
fault in anything good and also you're against anything progressing. I
don't understand why you should take this so personal if you aren't
against a good work. Rome is not built in a day and mind you the school
admin are not just folding their arms without doing necessary things to
make the school an accredited institute.

Instead of your trying to rubbed the multi-million institute into
mud,why can't you just appreciate the good deeds of others. If you're a
lady with great ambitions,one day you will have your own organization. I
imagine how you would feel when people render your organization as
worthless effort,PLEASE forgive me if i have said anything offensive i
just want you to support good deeds instead of making them
worthless...[/quote]

I'm not a fault finder. I'm just a very careful person who scrutinises everything.
About the 'grammar', have you forgotten rule 21?
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hmmmmm!!! ASUU don kill person ooooo......gud luck to u hnaubite.....this is one out of my proof about your school...lol HNAUB Accreditation! http://sosmait..com/2013/09/houdegbe-hnaub-north-american-university-accreditation.html
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
^^ mtcheew, how authentic are blogs of today? Wasn't it on a blog that fake nude pics of chidinma surfaced?
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Joshuahunpe(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
anyone u like! Lol
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Marzon: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
this Phillips guy is very dull...m sure u have carry over in Ur school...damn...if u know hnaub very well u won't think like an illiterate...all respect to your school though...but Houdegbe na Baba to d call...Bleep Philip ....imagine
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Marzon: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2014
this Phillip guy is very dull...m sure u have carry over in some courses u offer...damn...if u know hnaub very well u won't think like an illiterate...all respect to your school though...but Houdegbe na Baba to d call...Bleep Philip ....imagine
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by raccykush: 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
hello!! how can i get d form? hnaub

1 Like

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by frankixl: 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
I need some assistance I want to go for a postgraduate
diploma abroad do any one of who knows a university
or college that accept third clss honours...pls reply
thanks
( Mo
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Charlesschools: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Want to gain admission into Nigeria University and your
score is low for the course you applied for and also you
need help processing your admission and accomodation to
stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for
assistance: 08153049342...
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by hnaubnation: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
GOOGLE HNAUB NATION FOR ANSWERS
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by hnaubnation: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2015
GOOGLE HNAUB NATION FOR ANSWERS HNAUB IS PURE

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by hnaubnation: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2015
TALK WITH HNAUB STUDENTS AND GRADUATES, GOOGLE HNAUB NATION FOR ANSWERS
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Ayoade18: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2017
As a matter of, HNAUB is an accredited Uni but why that notion is questionable is simply because some departments of the institution are still under performing and therefore are yet to meet up with the prerequisites of full accreditation of those departments. these departments includes, Nursing, MEDICINE AND COMPUTER SCI. Otherwise, the school has one of the best collections of qualified personnels in other departments. I'm a graduate of Political science from HNAUB and I'm already working after my NYSC scheme. I was employed in a proper way that other graduates were. Not through the backdoor as someone claimed in the preposted comments. To crown it all, I'm a civil servant working in the ministry of education. Thanks.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Ayoade18: 10:51am On Jun 23, 2017
As a matter of fact, HNAUB is an accredited Uni but why that notion is questionable is simply because some departments of the institution are still under performing and therefore are yet to meet up with the prerequisites of full accreditation of those departments. these departments includes, Nursing, MEDICINE AND COMPUTER SCI. Otherwise, the school has one of the best collections of qualified personnels in other departments. I'm a graduate of Political science from HNAUB and I'm already working after my NYSC scheme. I was employed in a proper way that other graduates were. Not through the backdoor as someone claimed in the preposted comments. To crown it all, I'm a civil servant working in the ministry of education. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Ayoade18: 10:55am On Jun 23, 2017
And If you're a doubting Thomas, add me on Facebook readying to compete with a HNAUB graduate. WhatsApp preferable. 08180543996. I want to prove doubters wrong. Houdegbe is a good school.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Ayoade18: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2017
And If you're a doubting Thomas, add me on Facebook readying to compete with a HNAUB graduate. WhatsApp preferable.. I want to prove doubters wrong. Houdegbe is a good school.
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by Naijabeyonce: 3:20am On Aug 15, 2018
If you want to know the real truth about Houdegbe North American University as of 2018, Read what an ex student wrote http://paragonpage.com.ng/the-current-situation-at-houdegbe-north-american-university-cotonou/
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Houdegbe North American University (hnaub) by prophetic69(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ayoade18:
And If you're a doubting Thomas, add me on Facebook readying to compete with a HNAUB graduate. WhatsApp preferable.. I want to prove doubters wrong. Houdegbe is a good school.
pls I would like to make some enquires from u, can I get ur contact or how do I find u on Facebook....abt hnaub

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Waec Result As Been Release / List Of University In Nigeria And Their School Fees Available Here. / A.B.U 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.