Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Has The New Electricity Tarrif Been Officially Effected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has The New Electricity Tarrif Been Officially Effected (821 Views)

Another Electricity Tarrif Hike Despite Recession In Nigeria / New Electricity Tariff: Buhari May Face 1st Labour Showdown As NLC,TUC Spit Fire / NERC Set To Release New Electricity Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has The New Electricity Tarrif Been Officially Effected by idupaul: 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
My recent prepaid recharges shows that despite the National Assembly instructing discos to hold back on the increment they still went ahead to increase the tarrif by almost 50 percent and worse is that they still charge 750 naira as a service charge even though Fashola said this would be removed when the new tariffs take effect ... see attached below my most recent recharge and notice how the new tariff is being run side by side with the 750 service charge and a another tax of 440 naira despite the senate resolution barring them and very poor electricity supply

Re: Has The New Electricity Tarrif Been Officially Effected by StPete: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
I almost thought I was d only one who was given dis crazy bill. Imagine d increment and also d service charge

1 Like

Re: Has The New Electricity Tarrif Been Officially Effected by idupaul: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
StPete:
I almost thought I was d only one who was given dis crazy bill. Imagine d increment and also d service charge

Nigerians are always taken for a ride by these cartels
Re: Has The New Electricity Tarrif Been Officially Effected by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
I was quite surprised when i saw the crazy bill
Re: Has The New Electricity Tarrif Been Officially Effected by olatunjithomas(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
idupaul:

Nigerians are always taken for a ride by these cartels

A very good morning to boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but you have to help me now.

The Mr nairaland contest is on,as a matter of fact,today is going to be the semi finals and I need you to help me vote Falconey. I am writing you because I am trusting You.

the link to the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3265483/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final

the voting is on NOW sir and it closes at 6pm

the voting format is "" I vote falconey Cc; NLjega"

Thanks so much Boss.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Urges Rivers To Come Out En-mass, Cast And Defend Their Votes / Thunder Wey Go Fire Buhari/apc-led Govt. Don Finish Press Up! / Warning ! Boko Haram Now Strapping Bombs To Birds In A New Bloody Onslaught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.