Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today (32031 Views)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / a / Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by AjayiWrites: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
The UK police today maltreated a Nigerian citizen, though the reason was not unknown, but the police was caught hitting and slapping him while the man was saying why are you hitting me, I am not a criminal...

Please watch and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J50l7STb1hM

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by nicerichard05: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is too BAd

Jesu!!!!! FTC for the second time today grin grin grin
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by henrygale(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Toh
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by obailala(m): 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is sad, what could have led to such maltreatment all because he didn't pay for his trip? cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Come back brother... In Nigeria you can't be treated like this.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by NaijaSecForce: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
What did he do before we comment?

5 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by psquaret: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
well there is no Smoke with out a fire. if this Happen here In Nigeria they will call Nigeria Police names and Police dont like when ever you Disobey his order. you must follow them and later make your case. its seems like an insult to them when you Refused to obey them and they will be left with no Option other than to use force.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by sukkot: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
hmmm. whoop dat niggaz azz lmao.

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by thefakestan: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nah men nt good.

ThefakeStan
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by dunkem21(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
I watched the video and to be fair, the guy disobeyed and held his ground instead of following them to know why he is being frisked ..

I wish you could see how a group of policemen used *talk true* baton and the butt of a gun to beat craze comot for one hawker today ..

..but then, how are we sure he is a Nigerian

11 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by BIGTinfotech: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Let them come home undecided
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Cybertext(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Too bad
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Elzends(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Have you blamed Buhari 2day?

7 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by macphilip: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nigerians have become a laughing stock to other Nations of the world

2 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by kelzi11: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Racism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by banmee(m): 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
nicerichard05:
This is too BAd

No it's not. The very first thing you do is obey whatever legal directive a law enforcement officer tells you. You and i know that if that guy was in Nigeria, he would have gotten down as soon as a policeman tells him to.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
may be the guy visa don expire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by RobinHez(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Well, he shouldn't have resisted arrest if he knew he wasn't a criminal. He should have gotten to the station and make his defence. Cuz, resisting arrest itself is a punishable offence, so he's automatically made himself a criminal in that sense.

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by miteolu(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Such happen in Nigeria too

8 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by GoodcasHMan: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
who is to be blamed, our government or their government
the choice is yours
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Burger01(m): 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
angry
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by xp17(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
the guy was resisting arrest. He should learn to obey orders and stop constituting public nuisance. Some folks think because they're black, it's inappropriate for a white policeman to arrest them. I call that bullshit undecided

MIPNIG:

Can you hear yourself? The same Nigeria that the military ordered the assault of warri women who were peacefully protesting yesterday.
Which other country does that?

29 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Afrok(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
There must be reasons and explanations to everything that happens whether justifiable or not.
That's a disgrace, the parties involved should shed more light about what transpired.

2 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wetin him do ?
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by LajaLaba: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
macphilip:
Nigerians have become a laughing stock to other Nations of the world
Home based Nigerian grin stop yapping rubbish

5 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by IYANGBALI: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
That is why I always advice people to always carry African jazz for body. Beat me and drop dead

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Destined2win: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Why won't they treat him that way when right here in our country, our own officials treat citizens even worse

That I will stop when I become President cool

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Blackops(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Is this the first time they will be maltreating Africans especially Nigerians. I no blame them if not for the greener pasture and I wan jand by all cost mentality of Nigerians caused by the hardship of the country. we should mete out such treatment to them too here in our country but na lie we go dey celebrate dem as if dem be gods. Na those Chinese and Lebanese I hate pass. Make one oyinbo person try shit for my area w go hear whinnnnn

5 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
MIPNIG:
I disagree with you.

In Nigeria, police brutality is worst.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

States Where Residents Paid Lowest Bus Fare In March / Lady And Her Friend Unscathed After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pictures) / A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.