Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today (32092 Views)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / a / Lady Stikes A Pose As Airport Officials In Lagos Stare - .Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by kennyman2000(m): 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Sgtkoselupa: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
Resisting arrest? and you call that maltreatment? come off it abeg.
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by dennisworld1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
this one good come 9ja... that him leg dem go dun paralyze am

2 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Afrok:
There must be reasons and explanations to everything that happens whether justifiable or not.
That's a disgrace, the parties involved should shed more light about what transpired.

When once the actions carried out by the Police is not right, they become criminals. So the question, what did he do does not come into play here.

The question is, are the actions of the police officers correct?
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by IYANGBALI: 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Naughtysite:
Wetin him do ?
he beated his wife and childrens
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by naijathings(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
MIPNIG:
Come back brother... In Nigeria you can't be treated like this.

which of the Nigeria are you speaking about ??

4 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by domopps(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Just hearing I am going with you don't handcuff me am not a criminal!

But I would like 2 no what the man did 2 deserve that kind of treatment from those mofos

Cheeeeers
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Really Sad
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by TheArchangel(f): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrAboki:
They should deport the iidiot so our Police can beat him some more. angry

Probably one of those IPOB illegal immigrants that hawk spareparts on oxford street and keep spoiling our good name abroad. angry
You are too educated for this. A medical scientist spewing this.... Quite unfortunate.

7 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by domopps(m): 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Just hearing I am going with you don't handcuff me am not a criminal!

But I would like 2 no what the man did 2 deserve that kind of treatment from thos mofos

Cheeeeers
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by onac16: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
have you forgotten the fact that our president have gone there to tell them we are criminals?

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by abokiigbo: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
He would have been shot dead if it was the US.

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by freddie2014: 2:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Its not about why they treating him this way ....But obeying the first order!!!

9jian and there gragra attitude self!

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by 9ja4show: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
MIPNIG:

The one the army do to Nigerians everyday is worse

2 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by doe: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
He should learn to obey orders. The officer said get on the floor.
If na Naija armed robber will he be asking questions?
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by easyfem(m): 2:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is so bad and we can't treat them like that .... Make GOD punish oyibo, diz makes me hate dem more I swear

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by jayriginal: 2:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
MIPNIG:

You're right. In Nigeria the police might shoot him and arrange charms, bullets and ammunition around him, strip him to his boxers and claim they've smashed a robbery gang.

2 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Edgarated(m): 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
That's what happens when your president call his people "criminals". so the uk security man is treating the 9ja guy as one
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by bittertruthz: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
AjayiWrites:
The UK police today maltreated a Nigerian citizen, though the reason was not unknown, but the police was caught hitting and slapping him while the man was saying why are you hitting me, I am not a criminal...

Please watch and share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J50l7STb1hM

in civilized country, you dont resist arrest or instruction from an officer. Sorry to say this, many Nigerians are arrogant.
Thank God is not in Nigeria, it would have been accidental discharge and nothing will happen.

Obey the law enforcement agent FIRST before you proof your right. Maybe they will let you go or ask you to hire attorney to bail you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by jayriginal: 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Edgarated:
That's what happens when your president call his people "criminals". so the uk security man is treating the 9ja guy as one

He never called Nigerians criminals. Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
sure he was cooperating all the way? why putting up all the drama?
But the British policemen hitting him all-over show how dark minded any policemen can be. Bottom line, we need more facts before finally blames can be apportioned
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Exxit(m): 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
that man is a walking testimony.... thank God he is in the u.k. if this happens in the u.s.a he would be shot dead. if a cop comes close to you, even before they speak, put your hands on your head and get on your kneels else you'll be a treat and they might shoot you. U.K cops are soft they where even begging him to go down lol.............the man iis very lucky I swear...

3 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Let them come home undecided

The treatment is not any better at home
Police or soldier will give him x3 this beating for no reason

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by yoged(m): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
MIPNIG:
if I hear . Let 9ja police handle you . You'll see mama and call it papa

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by SycophanticGoat: 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Elzends:
Have you blamed Buhari 2day?

Of course Mumuhary is to be blamed. After all, he said that all Nigerians are corrupt criminals to the hearing of the whole world
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Vivly(f): 2:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Black men love playing the race card each time nothing befits them. White men don't hit like black policemen.

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
xp17:
the guy was resisting arrest. He should learn to obey orders and stop constituting public nuisance. Some folks think because they're black, it's inappropriate for a white policeman to arrest them. I call that bullshit undecided

Can you hear yourself? The same Nigeria that the military ordered the assault of warri women who were peacefully protesting yesterday.
Which other country does that?

Don't mind the nigga saying trash, you are so on point!

2 Likes

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by Lexusgs430: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
He should have simply cooperated with them. Even if he invaded the fare, it would have been a £20.00 fine or court appearance.
He still got arrested despite his protesting. His fingerprints would be logged, possible check on immigration and criminal check etc etc
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by diasporaman(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
come back to where
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by guideman: 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
DAURA COW
MrAboki:
They should deport the iidiot so our Police can beat him some more. angry

Probably one of those IPOB illegal immigrants that hawk spareparts on oxford street and keep spoiling our good name abroad. angry

1 Like

Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by MrAboki: 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
guideman:
DAURA COW

Mynd44

OAM4J

Please do the Needful

Thanks for your usual co-operation
Re: UK Officials Manhandle A Nigerian Today by ragoannagogia: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
The idiot seems to to disobey de law enforcement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Toyota Camry Crashes Into A House Fence At Lawanson, Lagos (photos) / A Visit To Erin Ijesha Waterfall Osun State! The Most Beautiful Place To Be / Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.