Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:56 PM

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) (12141 Views)

PDP Suspends Ifeanyi Ubah Over His "Disparaging & Unfounded Allegations" / ANAMBRA2017: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Gubernatorial Race With PDP / Toyin Saraki Joins Rotary International - Arch Klumph Society - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 12:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah was recently decorated by the President, Rotary International (RI), Ravi Ravidran as he joined the club to support humanity. He said "Service to humanity has always been my first goal in life. I feel more obliged to continue my humanitarian works through the activities of rotary international."

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/03/dr-ifeanyi-ubah-joins-rotary.html

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by nicerichard05: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
nice one to the man that wants to bring 1dollar to 200naira..

wow, FTC for the 3rd time, and thats how my feeling of becoming FTC today came to reality 3times in a role grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Gossiplover: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice one
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by kennydee05(m): 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Of all services, service to humanity is the best...

But while serving humanity also remember to serve God

18 Likes

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by BoneBlogger(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
kennydee05:
Of all services, service to humanity is the best...

But while serving humanity also remember to serve God

True talk

cc: seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by kingzizzy: 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ifeanyi Uba should start watching his weight. To be a billionaire does not mean you have to over eat.

11 Likes

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by richidinho(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
kingzizzy:
Ifeanyi Uba should start watching his weight. To be a billionaire does not mean you have to over eat.

you wey no get weight to even watch i hail thee grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
He is getting fat.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by egalitarian78: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
vivile rotary 3x

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Toeyoursea(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Saviour of the Naira.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by allanphash7(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good one

Many people doesnt know the real meaning of humanity but they would rather prefer to take all their belongings to church and mosque

Humanity is the best
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by slap1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Capital Oyel...saving Nigerians from hardship since 1887...nwoke oma! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
K
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by adepiero: 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
It took two hours to button up undecided undecided
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by munchi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
the making of a philanthropist....
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
But Rotary is a cult in disguise... My observations undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by slap1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Toeyoursea:
Saviour of the Naira.

They will come after you...
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by MzMercie: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Service to humanity, nice one.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by EYIMICHAEL(m): 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
One day. I will deliver the poor and the less privileges
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by livinbygrace: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
I remember this guy back then in Festac,Lagos.He was among the first set of G boys then(remember the days when EFCC used to burst cafes),made his money and invested it wisely.This shows that,its not how you make money that matters but how you spend it.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
See bele, na oyel full inside

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Tex42(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
EYIMICHAEL:
One day. I will deliver the poor and the less privileges
Nice aspiration. hope u've delivered urself b4...

Hope to be a philanthropist too, that's when I make it big.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by LajaLaba: 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Free Nnamdi KANU!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Catchfire1: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmm...

Ifeanyi, Ha far the dolla drop?

Mee ya osiso na

angry
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by LajaLaba: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
On Odua Republic i stand
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by rawtouch: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good move
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by henrydadon(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
any time i see ifeanyi ubah ..i see an igbo self made billionaire
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Lordshola: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
am proud to b a rotaractor. Welcome on board to the number 1 humanitarian club in d world Dr Ifeanyi Uba.

#Fellowship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by yarimo(m): 2:00pm On Mar 10, 2016
No na fura da nono full inside >: grin
brandymcmb:
See bele, na oyel full inside

1 Like

Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by Mctimothylota(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Ma nxt governor..
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by teddybear007(f): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Dr. Ifeanyi Ubah Joins Rotary International To Support Humanity (photos) by amtaken(f): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
Many people DON'T know, not doesn't know. Thanks.

allanphash7:
Good one

Many people doesnt know the real meaning of humanity but they would rather prefer to take all their belongings to church and mosque

Humanity is the best

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump poses with Biafra letter Pics IGBERETV / APGA In Disarray As Stakeholders May Reject APC, Opt For ADC In Anambra / Saraki Directs Followers To Use "Propaganda" To Win Kwara Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.