Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) (22878 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Never Released Photos Of President Buhari (See Below) / Security Agents Arrest Sepribo Bobmanuel In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Hygist: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
See Thread https://www.nairaland.com/2981295/security-agents-arrest-sepribo-bobmanuel

Jubilant PDP youths in ABONNEMA this morning took to the street as arrested Comr Sepribo Bobmanuel earlier this morning Bobmanuel was eventually released due to the quick intervention of the ctc chairman of Akulga Hon Rowland Sekibo and the resilient youths of Abonnema.

Some said it was 15 man protest and i said no... i was there LIVE

http://www.hygist.com/2016/03/pdp-chieftain-who-was-arrested-in.html

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Hygist: 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2016

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by TippyTop(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
APC and its govt of confusion. Anyway thank God the police saw it fit to release him without much bloodshed.

13 Likes

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by richidinho(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
you mean all this people are Jobless?

Truly, unemployment is a very serious matter

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by jaylister(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rivers People and there wahala

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by jaylister(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
richidinho:

Some of the guys u see in the photos can take care of your family...it was a protest and i think jobless issues should nt come in

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by oxygen247(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Freedom of speech is allowed but freedom after speech is not guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by brainbox1000(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Okay
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pdp..... Power to the people
Power to the people....pdp

5 Likes

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by knightsTempler: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaylister:
Some of the guys u see in the photos can take care of your family...it was a protest and i think jobless issues should nt come in
if actually they can take care of his family,they wouldn't be sweating and dirty as early as that time of the day....Actions they say speaks louder.....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Who is he ?

We dont know him here in garden of eden

4 Likes

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
richidinho:

**** OF YOUR TYPE IS WHY NIGERIA IS WHERE THEY ARE TODAY... ONCE DEY GIVE U ONE FANCY JOB THAT WILL BE ALL FOR YOUR LIFE AND YOUR COUNTRY...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaylister:
its joblessness.

Trust me.

10 Likes

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by JahJaa(m): 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaylister:
Kikikiki grin you took the word outa my mouth some are fast to wail unemployment as if they get Job. Indeed there is no employment in naije but Ranting on nairaland wunt dish out jobs. Good afternoon sir

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by MrAboki: 1:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
WHy was he released? angry

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by easyfem(m): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
Is Nigeria youth insane

Jobless can coz anything

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by jieta: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
f
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Kangol99(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by emmaelectelect(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
oxygen247:
Freedom of speech is allowed but freedom after speech is not guaranteed

Now that is not Change but Chain

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by jaylister(m): 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Benz4pimp:
if actually they can take care of his family,they wouldn't be sweating and dirty as early as that time of the day....Actions they say speaks louder.....
So in the morning people dont sweat is like u never see dirty millionaires

3 Likes

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by okezed: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
see bad news
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by jaylister(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
ilobasama:
its joblessness.

Trust me.
Pls they are looking for job... is there any vacancy at ur place of work??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by robosky02(m): 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
ok
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
What more can we expect of a pained zombie?

If not for the dogged protest and ginger of those people you call jobless, bobmanuel Sepribo would still be in detention.

If you like call them jobless. The good thing is, the PDP chieftain is back and all smiling...... Apc is dead in rivers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
Benz4pimp:
So u think is everybody that goes to work before 11am ...go to trade fair in Lag and get sense....
white-collar idiots

2 Likes

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by 5starmilitant: 1:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
MrAboki:
WHy was he released? angry

And why was he arrested in the first place??

The way the zombies are feeling right now.

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by rawtouch: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lai Mohammed should be removed as IGP
Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by colossus2: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaylister:
So in the morning people dont sweat is like u never see dirty millionaires
Are you saying all persons there have jobs and are also millionaires?

1 Like

Re: Arrested Sepribo Bobmanuel Finally Released (Photos) by greatness22(m): 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
I have said it b4 and i will say it again. APC nor get weight, them light pass ashawo curtain. **zombies, u all are cordially invited to the thanksgiving** cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. / Tinubu Visited By Abdulmumeen Jibril, Femi Gbajabiamila Campaign Director / Emulate "True Democrat Buhari", APC Tells U.S Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.