Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,558 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape (15907 Views)

Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / Olamide Releases His Own Version Of The Shaku Shaku Dance / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by GIYAZZ(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2016
After the ebullient wait and unrestrained anticipation, The poet and lyrical emcee; Navas, known as Jreyez on this humble forum has finally arrived with arguably the most creative mix tape of the year "State of Art" Project 47. As the title implies, the tape touches every part and essence of Real Hip-Hop. The poetry, knowledge, extra-ordinary rhymes, wordplays and every flavor a real rap material must possess packed up in one mix tape for the enjoyment of Hip-Hop heads and Good music lovers.

This mix tape is on a league of it's own. With rap legends up in the features and awesome vocalists on few hooks. Ye listeners better go cop it, listen and get transported to a higher plane via this frantic and awesome classical music material!

DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE HERE

18 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by verygudbadguy(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
NICE
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by danbrowndmf(m): 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
This is for all the hipop fans out there.
Y'all come cop this guy's(jreyez) mixtape.

Misspicy
Reyginus
pinkycute
softvio
ibime
Pinkbarbie
STUareyouGod
2dice
iamsynord

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This is for all the hipop fans out there.
Y'all come cop this guy's(jreyez) mixtape.

Misspicy
Reyginus
pinkycute
softvio
ibime
Pinkbarbie
STUareyouGod
2dice
iamsynord
His mixtape or the other mixtape?
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by GIYAZZ(m): 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Bro, don't get it twisted. Jreyez is Navas. Navas is Jreyez.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Bro, don't get it twisted. Jreyez is Navas. Navas is Jreyez.
Is it his mixtape or the other type of mix tape?
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by GIYAZZ(m): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Reyginus:
Which other type? it's his mix tape.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by jreyez(m): 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Chilling in the back seat.

Cc- lalasticlala
Cc - seun

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by danbrowndmf(m): 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Reyginus:
this particular mixtape "The state or art" . He is the same person as NAVAS. this is a body of work. Ten tracks or so
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by obesemf(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
good job making a name for your self
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by softvio(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2016
Lol, not a DJ kinda mix tape thats what they mean

Reyginus:
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by liricyst(m): 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
your lyrics are ass crack....that's the bottom line! grin grin grin Ibime's delivery is dope o! shocked shocked

We catching bodies like ballerinas

If things fall apart, you no longer at ease

The horse power lifts your body up like a Sagittarius

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by liricyst(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Navas' flow on Alone though. Dope.

I have this beat though, got it off youtube for a while

He did well with it.

Listening to the tape on shuffle

so far, it hasn't disappointed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Supermiy: 7:33pm On Mar 10, 2016
lemme download it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by obesemf(m): 10:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
liricyst:
Navas' flow on Alone though. Dope.
I have this beat though, got it off youtube for a while
He did well with it.
Listening to the tape on shuffle
so far, it has disappointed
I believe that was a typo angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by liricyst(m): 6:02am On Mar 11, 2016
obesemf:

I believe that was a typo angry
oh my! yea a typo. i meant it hasn't disappointed

The whole mixtape is a nice body of work. Impressive

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Which other type? it's his mix tape.
Some call DJ mix a mixtape
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 11, 2016
danbrowndmf:
this particular mixtape "The state or art" . He is the same person as NAVAS. this is a body of work. Ten tracks or so
Okay. I know he's NAVAS.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2016
softvio:
Lol, not a DJ kinda mix tape thats what they mean

Yeah. Because I don't listen to any DJ mix.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by MrKorky(m): 11:13am On Mar 11, 2016
Dope Cover!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
liricyst:
your lyrics are ass crack....that's the bottom line! grin grin grin Ibime's delivery is dope o! shocked shocked

We catching bodies like ballerinas

If things fall apart, you no longer at ease

The horse power lifts your body up like a Sagittarius

Did Ibime kill him or did he murder Ibime on the track?

I can't download to listen until next week after exams.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by liricyst(m): 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Did Ibime kill him or did he murder Ibime on the track?

I can't download to listen until next week after exams.

All i will say is, Ibime came more quotable. Nav held his own
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Ibime(m): 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Navas, thanks for the opportunity to feature.

Ill be bumping the full joint over the weekend.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by GIYAZZ(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Reyginus:
Some call DJ mix a mixtape
Lot, it's called a DJ mix or a mixset. People just tend to get it twisted with mixtapes. Meanwhile, have you downloaded it yet?

cc; Lalasticlala, feature this nice work on front page please. This thing can't be limited to this place alone. Please let the world see this. pleaseeeeeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by jreyez(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ibime:
Navas, thanks for the opportunity to feature.

Ill be bumping the full joint over the weekend.

Alright boss cool
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by jreyez(m): 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lalasticlala front page abeg, i wanna get more reviews on this.
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2016
hmmmm!

Downloading..
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by BE811APP: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dont know him
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by olumaxi(m): 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
So,dis guy sef don enta music....i use to c am wella for job/vacancies section b4 oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by centyboy: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2016
vanity upon vanity... cry
Re: Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape by mrrights: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
post the lyrics pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teni Releases Single "Sugar Mummy" / P-square Took May D’s Videos Off Youtube? / 40,000+ Turn Out For P-Square Concert In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.