Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

See Photos Of A Corper's Room Flooded In Delta State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See Photos Of A Corper's Room Flooded In Delta State (1593 Views)

NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Corper's Room Burnt, Arrested By Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of A Corper's Room Flooded In Delta State by arena2007: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
I like the way she's smiling despite the situation she's in. The corper's friend sent in the pics & wrote;

"I am a corper serving in Delta state. I want you to upload this pictures on your blog. They are pictures of my fellow corper's room which is leaking and nothing has been done about it. You can see where she is also scooping the water and how flooded the room is. Even all the sixteen rooms in the building is leaking, at least with this I think the state government will come to our aid."

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/see-photos-of-corpers-room-flooded-in-delta-state.html

cc: lalasticlala, yokiti, crazyman

Re: See Photos Of A Corper's Room Flooded In Delta State by arena2007: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
See more lalasticlala smiley smiley

Re: See Photos Of A Corper's Room Flooded In Delta State by arena2007: 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Please endure it... i pray dey do somtin abt it soon
Re: See Photos Of A Corper's Room Flooded In Delta State by Mologi(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Serve well with pride my sister!

Its our THING!!!!!!
Re: See Photos Of A Corper's Room Flooded In Delta State by Mologi(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin
Re: See Photos Of A Corper's Room Flooded In Delta State by anuma1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
chai Zanders
Re: See Photos Of A Corper's Room Flooded In Delta State by bobo65(m): 5:18am On Mar 27, 2016
arena2007:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/see-photos-of-corpers-room-flooded-in-delta-state.html

cc: lalasticlala, yokiti, crazyman

at least they gave her accommodation

in Abuja we pay at least 150k for self con

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2018 Batch B Registration And Mobilization Date Officially Announced - Pics / State Good For Computer Science Graduate To Do NYSC / Latest Information For NYSC Batch A 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.