Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Cheap Car Prices On jiji ng: Real Or Just A Scam? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Cheap Car Prices On jiji ng: Real Or Just A Scam? (2853 Views)

Nigeria’s Bogus Auto Policy Pushes Car Prices Up 200% / Brand New Car Prices In Nigeria / Nigerian Middle-class Squeezed As Used Car Prices Rise 51% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Car Prices On jiji ng: Real Or Just A Scam? by volterra(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hello nairalanders, of recent i have been following for cars. I have noticed that places like badagry, apapa in lagos state and daura in katsina state have very cheap cars. I have often tried to call some of this merchants and they tell me that they can deliver the car but i have to show commitment by paying a fee of about 35k before they deliver the car and balance up when they deliver it. Pls does anyone have experience about this issue. I would like to hear your opinion.
Re: Cheap Car Prices On jiji ng: Real Or Just A Scam? by dokyOloye: 2:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
volterra:
Hello nairalanders, of recent i have been following for cars. I have noticed that places like badagry, apapa in lagos state and daura in katsina state have very cheap cars. I have often tried to call some of this merchants and they tell me that they can deliver the car but i have to show commitment by paying a fee of about 35k before they deliver the car and balance up when they deliver it. Pls does anyone have experience about this issue. I would like to hear your opinion.
bros, use ya common sense naaa.

4 Likes

Re: Cheap Car Prices On jiji ng: Real Or Just A Scam? by SenJoe(m): 2:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
dokyOloye:
bros, use ya common sense naaa.
Well spoken.
You don't need a prophet to tell you it is a Scam @ Op.

2 Likes

Re: Cheap Car Prices On jiji ng: Real Or Just A Scam? by abulude: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2016
There is one Olawale that operates a crime syndicate with cells in Ijebu-Ode, Lagos, Daura, Kankara and Katsina. His mobile numbers are 08104457552, 08063171655 and 07036701844. He is a highly skilled fraudster. Members of public should beware!

(1) (Reply)

SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2009 Lexus ES 350 Silver / Brand New 2018 Toyota Hilux (abuja)SOLD!! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.