Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos (46614 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Wike Inspects Construction Of The Second Nkpogu Bridge/road.. Photos / Wike Commissions Port-Harcourt Gardens Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by viviangist: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2016
Rerun elections : Protect your votes, Governor Wike tells Rivers people

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has urged the people of the state to remain resolute in the protection of their votes during the forthcoming rerun legislative elections.

Commissioning the phase one of the reconstructed Nkpogu Bridge/Road and Ground Breaking for Phase 2, Governor Wike said that the people of Rivers State insist on free and fair elections despite the antics of the APC.

He charged the people of the state to vote for PDP candidates during the rerun legislative elections for the sustenance of development in the State.

The governor said : "There is no need to allow the APC to come back to the state. If you allow them to come back, they will scuttle development projects for our people.

"We are children of light. We are in the promised land and we cannot return to the days of darkness represented by the APC ".

He added: "We must protect our votes to reclaim our mandate. This is our opportunity to tell Nigerians once again that this is a PDP state".

Commenting on the bridge, Governor Wike said it was started from the very beginning to its completion. He said the immediate past government awarded the contract in 2012 but refused to fund the project.

He said the bridge and road project will improve traffic between LNG and Trans-Amadi areas of the town.

The governor called on the people to cooperate with the contractor to execute the phase 2 within the approved timeline and specifications.

The programme was attended by the Deputy National Chairman of PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, Former Rivers State Governor, Sir Celestine Omehia, Former Deputy Speaker of House of Representatives, Rt Hon. Austin Opara and Senator Lee Maeba.

Simeon Nwakaudu,

Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

http://www.viviangist.com/gov-wike-commissions-nkpogu-bridge-photos

6 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by viviangist: 3:36pm On Mar 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by colossus2: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
And Fayose cuts kpomo and commissions CDS projects like borehole undecided
Kudos Wike cool

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by viviangist: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Juve4(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by nigerianvenom(m): 3:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nice one baba wike.
U are the legend

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good one, I hope he sustain the tempo. Unlike one governor that told us he couldn't construct single road for his people bcs it rained throughout 8 years of his tenure.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by AstraNetwork: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wike is our man cheesy

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
mightyokwy:
Good one, I hope he sustain the tempo. Unlike one governor that told us he couldn't construct single road for his people bcs it rained throughout 8 years of his tenure.
Wike may be giving Rivers people pittance, considering how heavily he borrowed immediately he came into power.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by AstraNetwork: 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
I can conveniently tell you that Wike is working. I was in PH 2 weeks ago and on my way to Saipen via Iwofe road, I noticed that he has done the road almost to the River side end of it. The guy is really utilizing wisely whatever loan he may have taken.

kITATITA:

Wike may be giving Rivers people pittance, considering how heavily he borrowed immediately he came into power.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Dakad: 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
The amount spent to commission bridge with these canopies that I'm seeing might even be more than the amount spent on the bridge. I only blame Oga Amechi that almost finished the road and leave the small bridge. That's why I like Wike, he ensure that most of the past administration project is completed which shows that government is continuous Anyway I'm happy about the opening of the road after amost 8months blockage at least it will reduce Amadi,Amadi traffic.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by PRYCE(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu will not like this! grin grin

Dakuku is now a DG oo... let's clap for him... At last Ngene will be employed grin cheesy

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Dakad: 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
AstraNetwork:
I can conveniently tell you that Wike is working. I was in PH 2 weeks ago and on my way to Saipen via Iwofe road, I noticed that he has done the road almost to the River side end of it. The guy is really utilizing wisely whatever loan he may have borrowed.

But bros, most of the roads he had completed so far were like 90/95% completed by past administration. Though I give him kudos for that because government is continuous and it's not the usual practice of Nigeria politicians

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
mightyokwy:
Who is that useless governor

8 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Tinubutoto: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
bad belle people will never come close to ds thread to celebrate governance, but are ready to blame, blame blame. o' de'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by MrAboki: 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wike.

Commissioning Amaechi's Projects since May 29th 2015. grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by gerrardomendes(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
sai wike

4 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by yekparikpa(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mtcheeewweeeewweeww.
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by VocalWalls: 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2016
while wike is commissioning a bridge, rochas is 'sweet-mouthing' some ignorant persons in the Uk.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good one
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by IsiCaterpillar(f): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2016
Look at his ogogoro face.

Hope he doesn't sleep off and fall down from the earth mover only to turn around and blame PMB and Amechi for his stewpidity.

Sleep sleep governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Tokt: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Amaechis Legacy. Shameless fool of a governor.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by pabjo: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
wike all the way

5 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Meiji(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Cool stuff but why do we need all this ceremony to launch a bridge? This is the only country where this happens as far as I know.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
is that not the thief that stole 23 cars beside him?
Cool!! thieves are only friend to thieves!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by samjadinero(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wike, my Man! Pay my allowee sha... N120k no be beans. E go reach me startup.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by nkowaputa(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Mode. Be like u just buy mb. See as u de release topics like fart.

Anyway. Congratulations to rivers people. If APC was on seat, we would only be hearing;
No money
PDP destroyed this
PDP destroyed that
Past FG did this Nd that.

Have u all seen that states that are breaking new grounds are not APC?
No APC state has done anything commendable since May last year. If I'm wrong, prove it.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by arusoncd(m): 4:11pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by obaival(m): 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
True love means everything. But for me, true love really means, simply you!
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by akegists: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wike the showman
Re: Wike Commissions Nkpogu Bridge - Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 10, 2016
kITATITA:

One day, immunity will expire. Meanwhile keep the good work. Shame your enemies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Trekking Home After Eid Prayers In Daura (Photos) / Ruga: Femi Fani-Kayode Asks Atiku 3 Questions, A Troll Replies Him / How DSS Attacked Our House In Mpape, Abuja At 2am With Wrong Tracker - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.