Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

MH370 Plane May Be Somewhere In Africa( Images) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / MH370 Plane May Be Somewhere In Africa( Images) (1119 Views)

Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / The Search For Missing Plane MH370 To Be Finally Called Off. / ICAO Adopts New Measures To Avoid Recurrence Of MH370 Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MH370 Plane May Be Somewhere In Africa( Images) by Youngk(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
UFO investigator looking for evidence of flying saucers has inadvertently stumbled across the suspected aircraft in an eight-month-old Google satellite image.
If Scott C Waring is correct, the plane had travelled to the Cape of Good Hope, off Cape Town, South Africa.

His claim on 6th of march 2016 coincides with the discovery of debris on the east coast of Africa in an area between Mozambique and Madagascar.
The wrecked parts are being sent to Australia for tests to see if they came from MH370.
Mr Waring, who is editor of UFO Sightings Daily, posted details of his discovery online.

If he has discovered the aircraft, it would appear the plane has survived the mystery crash largely in one piece.
The Boeing 777 disappeared on with 239 people on board en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing on March 8, 2014.
Site of the debris find is about 1,200 miles from Cape Town.
Mr Waring today blogged:
"I was looking around the Cape of Good Hope for an old UFO sighting I found three years ago, and was hoping to make an update when I came across a shadow in the water, which resembled an airliner. He continued
“I used to work on B-1 bombers back at Ellsworth SD, at an SAC during my USAF days. I know a plane when I see one."
Probably MH370 mystery may be coming to an end soon.

www.shockafrica.com

Re: MH370 Plane May Be Somewhere In Africa( Images) by chukxie(m): 1:20am On Mar 11, 2016
May the mystery surrounding flight MH370 be finally demystified/solved. How a plane can disappear into thin air is baffling beyond words.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Prophecy Cause 600 Foreigners To Cancel Flights / Lesotho Embassy In Abuja, Nigeria / Peace Mass Transit Involved In Another Auto Crash.(GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.