Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? (5727 Views)

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by walakolobo: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2009
Ladies - whose side will you be? You just found out your son as been fu cking your 45 year old friend, whose side will you take? Your son or your friend? Or you will just tell them to carry go, nothing do una.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2009
fortunately that will never happend to me
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by dominique(f): 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2009
is 25 years not old enough to do stuffs like that undecided tongue
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Tudor6(f): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2009
Carry go!
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2009
what a dumb question. if they are together and you just find that out then taking anyone's side is not going to make any difference.
- take your son side and they live happily ever after
- take your friend side and they live happily ever after

******scratching my head******** please enlighten me and tell me what is the difference if taking in consideration what the %^$* anyone thinks?!
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by walakolobo: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

what a dumb question. if they are together and you just find that out then taking anyone's side is not going to make any difference.
- take your son side and they live happily ever after
- take your friend side and they live happily ever after

******scratching my head******** please enlighten me and tell me what is the difference if taking in consideration what the %^$* anyone thinks?!

What a dumb answer.

so you are all saying there is nothing wrong in your son sleeping with your best friend older than him? who is talking about marriage?

Some guys can talk double, so, all the guys can agre to their friend who is 45 to be fu cking their daughter who is 25? Is this what all the guys are saying?
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Tudor6(f): 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2009
Walakolobo my 45 y.o female friend bleeping my 25year old son is quite different from my 45 year old male friend fuc.king my 25 year old daughter. For the latter it's a big NO!
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2009
walakolobo:

What a dumb answer.
so you are all saying there is nothing wrong in your son sleeping with your best friend older than him? who is talking about marriage?
Some guys can talk double, so, all the guys can agre to their friend who is 45 to be fu cking their daughter who is 25? Is this what all the guys are saying?

either way, I DONT CARE, as long as they are happy and that they are old enough to stand by their mistakes then they should do what they wish.
at 25, i would have instilled in my daughter the best values i know and if she decides that she want to be with my 45yr old friend , so be it.
going against her will be the complete opposite of what i would have taught her all these years. as long as its nothing criminal, i would always stand by my kids.
i might not agree with everything, but i will always stand by them.
when do you think that your child should make her own mind and live her own life?! 
is being against them gonna make any difference? shall i beat her into submission? shall i knock my friend out into dumping her?
what kind of immature mind is that?
the first thing you should know about life is: that you like it or not, that you stop it or not, that you stand by it or not, they will do it if they really want to.
if YOU dont like it then step out of their lives but trying to stop it is not going to solve ANY damn problem (as if there was any).
if your daughter sleeps with your best friend then i suggest you blame yourself before any other.
i dont know about "all the guys" but thats what I AM SAYING.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by ifyalways(f): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2009
Last time i checked 25 and 45 are legal and adults.
@Topic,i wont take any side or try to interfere.If my son/friend feels that what wud make him/her happy,what gives As long as its not done under my roofs,i dont feed anyone of them omo na carry go !
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Ejadamen(f): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2009
Funny topic, the child will be 25 yrs abi? Nothing you do (hala, beat(if you can at that age), beefing etc) will have any effect, other than give you headache. You can probably advice the child but that's all. If the child was under 21 or under 18 then you would have something to say.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Shaz(f): 1:39am On Jul 19, 2009
No one's side. And yeah, thanks for the fake scenario! grin
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Akinagirl(f): 4:42am On Jul 19, 2009
Tudór:

Walakolobo my 45 y.o female friend  bleeping my 25year old son is quite different from my 45 year old male friend fuc.king my 25 year old daughter. For the latter it's a big NO!

Tudor,
How can you tell your 25 (grown ass woman) who she can and can not fkuc?
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 19, 2009
nna see people o . . . wait until you actually have children then tell us "you dont care" who they sleep with.

To start with male or female child i'd be awfully disappointed because i must have trained them to the best of my God-given ability.
The relationship must end . . . that child will have to choose between me or my friend. Forget age . . . a child will always be my child even if he is 50. Will you see your 35yr old son walking into fire and say you dont care? My friends you better care o.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by samparian(m): 5:31am On Jul 19, 2009
At 25 i was already a graduate and living alone and yes, i've dated older single women.
If your friend is a widow or divorced/single, then your son hasnt commited any grievious offence. But if your friend is married, then that is totally wrong.
My current girlfriend is 45 and a single mum of 3 (though i dont live in naija) her kids know we're dating and are okay with it.

and like you asked, a 45 year old man sleeping with a 25 year old girl is totally different.
My advice to you is not to confront your son. just talk to your friend and tell her how you feel about it. you two will sort it out as mature women. Dont barge in and assualt/quarrell with her. do that and you're in trouble, cos your son may turn against you.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2009
davidylan:

nna see people o . . . wait until you actually have children then tell us "you dont care" who they sleep with.
To start with male or female child i'd be awfully disappointed because i must have trained them to the best of my God-given ability.
The relationship must end . . . that child will have to choose between me or my friend. Forget age . . . a child will always be my child even if he is 50. Will you see your 35yr old son walking into fire and say you dont care? My friends you better care o.

at least you are honest about your views.

so are you saying that you will ask your child to choose between you and your friend? and what about if that child chooses your friend? since that child would be an adult and probably not live under your roof, she/he would just turn around and tell you goodbye.
also, i never said i was happy and celebrating the news with popping champagnes, i said i would stand by that child's choice and not be against their wishes.

as much as a parent will try to instill the best in his children, one day that child will have to walk alone and make their own mind and possibly mistakes. it doesnt mean that we dump them or dont care anymore, it mean we respect their choices as they are adults.
a parent who forces a child to do what he(the parent) wants and not what this child pleases IS the one who doesnt care. this parent doesnt care of the child's choices and only care about his. people are different in life and i hate to see what will happen the day, god forbids, any of your children turn out gay/lesbian or anything you are against.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by nwauwa(m): 10:14am On Jul 19, 2009
samparian:

At 25 i was already a graduate and living alone and yes, i've dated older single women.
If your friend is a widow or divorced/single, then your son hasnt commited any grievious offence. But if your friend is married, then that is totally wrong.
My current girlfriend is 45 and a single mum of 3 (though i dont live in naija) her kids know we're dating and are okay with it.

and like you asked, a 45 year old man sleeping with a 25 year old girl is totally different.
My advice to you is not to confront your son. just talk to your friend and tell her how you feel about it. you two will sort it out as mature women. Dont barge in and assualt/quarrell with her. do that and you're in trouble, cos your son may turn against you.

Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by nwauwa(m): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2009
Akinagirl:

Tudor,
Good question.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by benincitys(f): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2009
there is nothing you can do about it with love all is possible
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by ifyalways(f): 10:51am On Jul 19, 2009
Rofl @Nwa-uwa,right on point. cheesy
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Tudor6(f): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2009
Akinagirl:

Tudor,
I'm not dictating to my 25y.o daughter who to screw but i'm telling my friend not to f.uck my daughter! Or i put a bullet in his aged di.ck.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by ifyalways(f): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2009
Tudór:

I'm not dictating to my 25y.o daughter who to screw but i'm telling my friend not to f.uck my daughter! Or i put a bullet in his aged di.ck.
Lol.Sentiments
Tudor,u know u wont do that,how many wud u be killing?we just hope such shits dont happen cos if it do happen,sadly,there NOTHING anyone can do to STOP it.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by ifyalways(f): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2009
. . .By the way,ur siggy sounds cool without the emoticons cheesy
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Romeo4real(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2009
a 45 year old man sleeping with a 25 year old girl is totally different
The sexism displayed on this thread is breathtaking - though i can understand why.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Tudor6(f): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2009
ifyalways:

Lol.Sentiments
Tudor,u know u wont do that,how many wud u be killing?we just hope such shits dont happen cos if it do happen,sadly,there NOTHING anyone can do to STOP it.
hmmm it's like you have no idea who i am.
Google "Man shoots 5 friends for mere looking at his daughter" - That man is me and i'm posting from jail.
I'm happy to tell ya my daughter is still single {last time i checked}. . . grin
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2009
Tudór:

hmmm it's like you have no idea who i am.
Google "Man shoots 5 friends for mere looking at his daughter" - That man is me and i'm posting from jail.
I'm happy to tell ya my daughter is still single {last time i checked}. . . grin

LOL, and how would you stop her from doing what she did before, NOW that you are safely locked away?
i can imagine who she will invite to the "celebration" party.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by lannre(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2009
[size=17pt]ABSURDITY, YOU DID NOT TELL WHERE THIS IS HAPPENING,TO ME ITS UN-AFRICAN [/size]
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Ejadamen(f): 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2009
lannre:

[size=17pt]ABSURDITY, YOU DID NOT TELL WHERE THIS IS HAPPENING,TO ME ITS UN-AFRICAN [/size]
Pray tell, what is un-African about it? Many un-African things happen in Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2009
lannre:

African smafrican, answer the question jor tongue

@topic
I'd kill them both
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by lannre(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2009
Ejadamen:

Pray tell, what is un-African about it? Many un-African things happen in Nigeria and Africa.

Every act,if things happened it will not change obvious fact behind the issue,the fact here is that its UN-AFRICAN, So UR comment answered ?
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by nwauwa(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2009
lannre:

Every act,if things happened it will not change obvious fact behind the issue,the fact here is that its UN-AFRICAN, So UR comment answered ?
I dont understand NL anymore,seriously.So what is " African" ?
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by LadyT(f): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2009
That should not be happening. I would not stand for it.
Re: Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be? by ikamefa(f): 12:22am On Jul 20, 2009
make dem continue to shagg jare!

25 versus 45? grin grin grin they're both past the age of consent!

if yawa come gas later , na only pele i owe both of them!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband's Father Saw Me Half Dressed In The Bedroom And Still Stayed / My Neighbours Have Seen My Wife's Unclad Body Twice!!! / Is my wife cheating on me after 4 years of marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.