Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) (61974 Views)

"I Am A Sinner For Pussy" - Chichi Igbo Comes Out As Lesbian? (Photos) / Chichi Igbo Bares Her Belly In New Photos / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by seunny4lif(m): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2016
Girls don dey fall in love with this guygirl cheesy grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by winkmart: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2016
WHO IS THE KISSEE AND WHO IS THE KISSER!!!
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2016
jesus..if i see this one for road..the kin race way i go pick eh..

3 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by bronze82(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2016
Gay Lovers

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Okoro in diaspora

3 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
prettyjo:
odiegwu ...
from the pictures above,who is the girlfriend undecided

Lol.... Same thing I'm wondering oooo..... They look like gay

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Achorise: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Gays and transsexual.

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
prettyjo:
odiegwu ...

The taller one is probably the gf... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Am pretty sure there's a dick down there.. shocked

You just have to search well.. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by PrettyGaby(f): 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
He must be gay

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Gkemz: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
I can only see two men, one muscular the other normal

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by repogirl(f): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
The boyfriend must be looking for an excuse not to look gay. lipsrsealed.

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by remigiusizunna(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ds guy no the fear o

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Elzends(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
# searching for chichi's mammary gland
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Intendy: 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
the guy gave him peck and even used his hand to demarcate themselves in the second pic
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Intendy: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
k
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Vongsama(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
ooh pulease!..my guy is more handsome..more hilarious..super romantic,honest , hardworking..fucking rich..he totally adores me..am like a treasure in his eyes..and he Totally doesnt exist!

You completely murdered it.
Someone call 911
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Kangol99(m): 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by SuzieeDee(f): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
prettyjo:
odiegwu ...
No, from the picture above, where is their girlfriends?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Booty4me: 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
undecided
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Mzjacy(f): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
ooh pulease!..my guy is more handsome..more hilarious..super romantic,honest , hardworking..fucking rich..he totally adores me..am like a treasure in his eyes..and he Totally doesnt exist!
lolz, babes
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by holluwai(m): 12:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
How sad cry

Must be a lonely and miserable world since you kicked and almost killed him, abi?

queenaisha:
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
queenaisha:
lol.some men best describe what you wrote. above.do
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by gbens2000(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2016
I admire her confidence and exuberance.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by DaintyJenny(f): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol... this is funny. who is the boyfriend and who is the girlfriend btw the two of them.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Ekakamba: 12:16pm On Mar 11, 2016
farano:
She shared the photo on instagram with the caption:

"London is treating me good already. Got a new boyfriend. He is so handsome and hilarious"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCxwmIHJfSB/
babe park well. Carry that body without fame or cheddars then post one toaster pic make I see.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2016
iamdynamite:
lol.some men best describe what you wrote. above.do
from planent mars maybe!
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Ekakamba: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
hungryboy:

All toto na prick get am, the toto fit play with another toto, love another toto,
Kiss another toto, bleep another toto,
But at the of the day,
She go realise say prick no get rival.
preposterous dude
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Leriebloom(f): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
greatness22:
God abeg, even though am a sinner, pls sir, don't push dis type of STRONG woman my way. I need someone soft like Leriebloom and titi4fola. All these i ask.
lolz. Forget her hard edges, she might just b a softie inside.
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
She wished she a man...
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by queenaisha(f): 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Vongsama:

You completely murdered it. Someone call 911
hahaha..911 wont help
Re: Chichi Igbo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photo) by Adalberto(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
dis man's mind is so uncommon for dis century,.... asin eh the calibre of people dat had dis kinda mind are dead now.... wtf

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ronaldo, Messi, Benzema, Other Football Stars Enjoying Their Vacation (Photos) / Paralympics: Nollywood Actress, Lauritta Onye, Wins Gold Medal / World Cup: Victor Moses Reveals What Chelsea Players Said About Nigeria’s Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.