Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware (36347 Views)

Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter / Are You A Jobseeker And You Do Not Like Marketing? Then, You Are A Learner! / See Ds Interesting Thread I Saw On Twitter,Shows Reality Of Life As A JobSeeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by rollex4ever: 2:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
I bet with you the is using Gionee P4...

May God save us!
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by sirp2007: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
there is one am also investigating in benin city, they call them WORKFORCE.
It seems they also hv branch in lagos..
They always demand fees(varing amount) for documentation. About 5 persons have complained abt it
if anyone here knows anything abt pls share.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by mercielizzie(f): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Pls is H&C consult in abeokuta a scam too?
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by smillintee(f): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Dy re big scam dy call demsef BLUEPRINT#awon werey#
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Adeyemiaminat: 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmm...they called themselves TELEPOINT before.i had already entered their net nd undergone d training with them early last year which I paid 53k and was promised a job afterwards buh all na scam not heard anything from them until sometimes last year dat I commented on a thread here on nairaland about a company carrying dat same address dat I wrote about them then d so called manager named MONDAY called me to tell me what I wrote about their coy isn't good dat I'm trying to spoil their image that he LL try get me a job so I shld pls not write anything bad on here again buh I wnt stop saying they re SCAMMERS.the so called company is owned by an Indian man named MR KATIC dat promised us heaven n earth not knowing he wanted to scam us.

1 Like

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by holyman44: 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Man don suffer fr dis country my ppl. Diaris dis one also called Telepoint communication fr opening, dey share d same building wt Carlcare. Dey r fraudsters asking ppl to 54k fr customers care n telemarketing training n gt a job placement.
But after d so call training wher u can't record anytin n u will b ushered in n out so dt u don't discourage odds, dia was no any job fr anyone who went tru d training completely. Dey r gud at giving empty promises.
My ppl beware, Telepoint telemarketing /communication is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by ericksen(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
I also got an sms from this people earlier this year..even with my experience in CS..they want me to pay 45k..correct thief thief people!!..especially the lady in the waiting room.her face be like cow leg.

1 Like

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by SenatorJames(m): 6:27am On Mar 13, 2016
What can i say than to pray for our nation Nigeria that things will soon get better, for our graduates and youths to be economically engaged.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by sucre042: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
My people these guys are not gnld, glnd fraud is a child play compare to what these bastards do. But like I said before on the former post on these criminals, I and my friends investigated them cos of what they did to my kid sister, and what I discovered will shock u guys! These guys are criminals we all knew about but they changed their name and tactics. I went there myself and sent 3 of my other colleagues(out of which 2 of was a victim to their scam) and these criminals didn't even recognised them! Guys pls stay tune cos I will spill all in my next post. Am arranging with some bloggers that will help us expose them.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by sucre042: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
holyman44:
Man don suffer fr dis country my ppl. Diaris dis one also called Telepoint communication fr opening, dey share d same building wt Carlcare. Dey r fraudsters asking ppl to 54k fr customers care n telemarketing training n gt a job placement.
But after d so call training wher u can't record anytin n u will b ushered in n out so dt u don't discourage odds, dia was no any job fr anyone who went tru d training completely. Dey r gud at giving empty promises.
My ppl beware, Telepoint telemarketing /communication is a fraud.
They are now known as open cloud nigeria limted!! Maga don pay so dem come change Base!! Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by oluwatobyloba(f): 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
[quote author=MissSlimbody post=43661821]This is kinda of funny.
Just last week a concerned church member gave me a phone number to call.

The Lady that picked my call, gave me that same address and asked to go there on monday 7th.
My spirit didn't agree with what I heard, so I didn't go.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by oluwatobyloba(f): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
MissSlimbody:
This is kinda of funny.
Just last week a concerned church member gave me a phone number to call.

The Lady that picked my call, gave me that same address and asked to go there on monday 7th.
My spirit didn't agree with what I heard, so I didn't go.

Na like this I for just stress myself.
same thing happened to me. In my own case, My uncle gave me the number which he took from the guardian newspaper and when I called, a lady picked the call asking me to come Victoria Island then I requested for the main address there but she refused telling me and told me when I reached VI I shld call her.

I was like which reputable organization does this? Pure scam! I quickly went through Google about them and thank God I found out about their shady way. There after, I sent the link about them being scam to my uncle so that he wldnt think I am lazy.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by MissSlimbody(f): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2016
oluwatobyloba:

same thing happened to me. In my own case, My uncle gave me the number which he took from the guardian newspaper and when I called, a lady picked the call asking me to come Victoria Island then I requested for the main address there but she refused telling me and told me when I reached VI I shld call her.

I was like which reputable organization does this? Pure scam! I quickly went through Google about them and thank God I found out about their shady way. There after, I sent the link about them being scam to my uncle so that he wldnt think I am lazy.
Don't mind them. They think because we're unemployed, we're also stup!d.

3 Likes

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Dharasso(m): 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2016
I was a victim. I was invited around mid January, they are so organized, they look so real. They kept us in room, I got there around 9:40 had my interview around past 2. While in the room there's this strict rule of no talking no using of phone. Imagine siting down for hours not talking or pressing phone. It was a young girl that conducted my interview, it started like a normal interview, next thing, she said I will pay 45k for training, I'm like if I have 45k I won't be here. I left after angrily, cz I wasted a whole for some bullshit. I regretted not shouting and wailing ole ole so that every body can here me and know what's up. Days after they were still calling me to know if interested. This is my story
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Dharasso(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
ericksen:
I also got an sms from this people earlier this year..even with my experience in CS..they want me to pay 45k..correct thief thief people!!..especially the lady in the waiting room.her face be like cow leg.
That woman tho. Hahaha. I swear if I was allowed back into that waiting room would have punched her into another nationality
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2016
ericksen:
E be like say i sabi the girl wey u dey talk about na wey they very aggressive and rude like this. Na one useless gal na
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by tfworld: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2016
doz pipu are real scammers. has any1 not noticed dat dey do change d company name too.
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by leymercy: 12:25am On Mar 19, 2016
Ok oooo
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by cokerbku: 12:29am On Mar 19, 2016
Stories dat touch... There's always two sides to a story tho

1 Like

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by sumolaanimasaun: 12:31am On Mar 19, 2016
Of a truth,i hav being there o
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by sumolaanimasaun: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2016
nawa o, e get as e....
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by leymercy: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2016
Na wa oooo
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by cokerbku: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2016
Anyone who got the other side of the story? This thread kinda sounds one sided and biased #lawyer speaking grin
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by cokerbku: 12:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Mmmmph..
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by melvinronald1: 1:03am On Mar 19, 2016
Are you sure of what you are saying ?

1 Like

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by cokerbku: 1:12am On Mar 19, 2016
Wow...
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by sucre042: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2016
And the scammers made it to today's punch newspaper grin, you guys should go and pick a copy of today's punch,( March 19th 2016, page 22 and 23) and read about them and the lies one of their rep was spilling. But the writer of this article forgot to mention that these criminals moved from 77 opebi road ikeja, where they were known as telepoint communication on the first floor.. shocked. Imagine the rep saying they review cv for 7500, Chai, may God have mercy oo!!

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Ayo25: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
cokerbku:
Anyone who got the other side of the story? This thread kinda sounds one sided and biased #lawyer speaking grin
As you come be lawyer make we dey run? Why not carry out your own investigation? Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by oluwadeeboi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
please move this to front page, i was almost scammed today by these people.
Although i reluctantly dropped 1k for them and requested to transfer the money to the account given as soon as i step out. she gave me the name of their sister company instead with gtb account number. Thank God i used nairaland, i would have been a victim of 45k today.
the annoying thing is that i left my office to attend their so called interview. it was too smooth. So this kain beautiful girl they do fraud??!!!
Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by sucre042: 2:24am On Jun 17, 2016
oluwadeeboi:
please move this to front page, i was almost scammed today by these people.
Although i reluctantly dropped 1k for them and requested to transfer the money to the account given as soon as i step out. she gave me the name of their sister company instead with gtb account number. Thank God i used nairaland, i would have been a victim of 45k today.
the annoying thing is that i left my office to attend their so called interview. it was too smooth. So this kain beautiful girl they do fraud??!!!
Thank God you didn't fall victim!! They are the biggest scammers in d history of job fraud!!

1 Like

Re: Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware by Xileef(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Got this mail; Apl invites you for a job chat on 15/06/2016 by 8am at 1st floor Trinity House (Adide mart) at Morgan bustop Itire road, Mushin, Lagos. Ref
HR/Apl/08063753997.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2017 / Npower Missing Info / Download The Gmat 2007 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.