Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment (19283 Views)

Apply For MTN Nigeria Graduate Sales Representative Recruitment (3 States) / Customer Service Representative Recruitment At Grand Lead Heritage / Graduate Customer Care Representative Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by otabuko(m): 11:06am On Mar 12, 2016
for everyone that have not done their personality assessment, just note that the 1st question in every section is more like your positive, the 2nd is more like the negative.....like say, example 1a. i am very passionate about work 1b. i like to dodge when work becomes too much.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Sweetyie(f): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2016
otabuko:
for everyone that have not done their personality assessment, just note that the 1st question in every section is more like your positive, the 2nd is more like the negative.....like say, example 1a. i am very passionate about work 1b. i like to dodge when work becomes too much.
Tnx , pls is it a must to use a system for ur personality test, can one use phone?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by marksleek25: 11:18am On Mar 12, 2016
has the form closed? can't submit.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by otabuko(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sweetyie:

Tnx , pls is it a must to use a system for ur personality test, can one use phone?
a phone is a no no......unless a high end user that firefox can comfortably run on.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by otabuko(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
marksleek25:
has the form closed? can't submit.
probably.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Olaitan2003: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
My people I also receive the call from them yesterday morning but I have not receive any mail concerning the link to write the test. But what the guy that interview me asked is....where would I like to write my test may be lagos or blabla but I told him Lagos. So am confused when the op is talking about 15 minutes online test
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Ojestas(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Olaitan2003:
My people I also receive the call from them yesterday morning but I have not receive any mail concerning the link to write the test. But what the guy that interview me asked is....where would I like to write my test may be lagos or blabla but I told him Lagos. So am confused when the op is talking about 15 minutes online test
i was called yesterday morning too. . No mail yet. . He asked that same question. . Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Olaitan2003: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2016
Op have they send you the test link?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Olaitan2003: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2016
What the guy that interview me on phone told me is that, CBT test will hold in lagos and not online 15 minutes test as reported by the Op.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Midex88(m): 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
How do we submit. There is no link to click submit button
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by otabuko(m): 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
that phone is the first among the series of the job process, personality assessment which you'd do online is the second(check your mails), CBT is the third,Buddy section is the fourth........and so on....thanks.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by apogyizi(f): 9:31am On Mar 16, 2016
how many series of interviews do they have?
@otabuko
and what does the CBT and BUDDY tests entail. Please explain and put us through.
Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by 0955eb027(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2016
Dis pple neva cal me o.. Wetin i do dem nah?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by otabuko(m): 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2016
apogyizi:
how many series of interviews do they have?
@otabuko
and what does the CBT and BUDDY tests entail. Please explain and put us through.
Thanks
Thyey said cbt would test typing skill, while buddy section would test your social skill, someone said in this thread that after the buddy section, during interview, the name of your partner during the buddy section would be asked of you....

Me get CBT on friday oh.....
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Olaitan2003: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
My people I never still receive the test link on my mail since the day they called me. Have anybody received the link?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Ojestas(m): 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2016
Olaitan2003:
My people I never still receive the test link on my mail since the day they called me. Have anybody received the link?
No be only you. . Since last Thursday grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Kcprof: 10:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
The called me since last week bt up till nw I have nt receive any mail from Etisalat weather I pass the test or nt
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by shahpour(m): 12:13am On Mar 17, 2016
I see no reason why a new etisalat thread should be running. Of course i actually don't blame d OP that did that cuz a lot folks down at the old thread make it impossible to get info asking new peeps to read over a 100pages just to get acquainted or get a basic answer attended to. Now i can see some nairalanders on the new thread tryna direct people to the old thread for info which could have been avoided. Same way some peeps come on a thread and change the whole topic to something totally different and get peeps lost in transition. Be your brothers keeper not because its convenient for you but because its the right thing to do when you have the means. However, the new thread will derail proper dissemination and am sure a lot of helpful information that should be in one place will be scattered around. My bit. I think that should be looked into

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by otabuko(m): 1:14pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kcprof:
The called me since last week bt up till nw I have nt receive any mail from Etisalat weather I pass the test or nt
sorry about that, they may not call or message if the first stage answers didn't suit them...gracias

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by otabuko(m): 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2016
shahpour:
I see no reason why a new etisalat thread should be running. Of course i actually don't blame d OP that did that cuz a lot folks down at the old thread make it impossible to get info asking new peeps to read over a 100pages just to get acquainted or get a basic answer attended to. Now i can see some nairalanders on the new thread tryna direct people to the old thread for info which could have been avoided. Same way some peeps come on a thread and change the whole topic to something totally different and get peeps lost in transition. Be your brothers keeper not because its convenient for you but because its the right thing to do when you have the means. However, the new thread will derail proper dissemination and am sure a lot of helpful information that should be in one place will be scattered around. My bit. I think that should be looked into
However, the new thread will derail proper dissemination and am sure a lot of helpful information that should be in one place will be scattered around....am sorry this is your opinion, not reality.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by otabuko(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2016
Olaitan2003:
you'd receive if they are convenient with your phone interview..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Drkul(f): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2016
Hello, I received a call from them this afternoon, after some few questions and intro, I was asked to discuss in Igbo. Then I was told a mail will be sent to me. Yet to rcv the mail tho. I was inside keke going to market, the guy noticed I was on transit, said its ok that's its just for 2-3mins talk.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by trizzy123: 7:09pm On Mar 17, 2016
Drkul:
Hello, I received a call from them this afternoon, after some few questions and intro, I was asked to discuss in Igbo. Then I was told a mail will be sent to me. Yet to rcv the mail tho. I was inside keke going to market, the guy noticed I was on transit, said its ok that's its just for 2-3mins talk.

Received such call also
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Drkul(f): 7:49pm On Mar 17, 2016
trizzy123:

Received such call also
has the mail bn sent to you?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17, 2016
They called me today o, waiting for the mail too.... I dey wait badly

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by trizzy123: 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
Drkul:
has the mail bn sent to you?
Not yet, you?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Drkul(f): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2016
trizzy123:

Not yet, you?
Not yet
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Sholy9ja: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2016
plz must i use etisalat number in d from? or i cn use anyoda network
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Olaitan2003: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2016
I have received the test link this morning
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by trizzy123: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2016
Drkul:
Not yet
Check your mail, got a mail some hours ago
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment by Ojestas(m): 9:48am On Mar 18, 2016
Olaitan2003:
I have received the test link this morning
Me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Worth Of A Phd Financially? / N-power Batch C: 3 Steps To Avoid Disqualification Even After Biometrics / What Job Can A Secondary School Leaver Do In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.