Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet (33993 Views)

See The Most Guarded Kenyan Prophet, All His Body Guards Armed With AK 47 / 'I'm John The Baptist' - Kenyan ‘Prophet’ With 39 Wives / I’ve Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by ELVISHOT: 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2016

Prophet David Owuor

Foremost Kenyan prophet, David Owuor yesterday arrived Lagos, where he is billed to be the chief guest preacher at an interdenominational Christian platform, “Repent Now Nigeria,” .

The programme will hold this weekend at the MUSON Centre, Lagos.

Speaking with journalists at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos shortly after his arrival from Kenya on Thursday, Prophet Owuor said he has come to Nigeria to put an end to the “gospel of money” which has led to a shift of focus from righteousness, repentance and holiness to materialism.

“Nigeria is a God fearing nation, but now if they are really God-fearing, then this is the moment to return to the true gospel of cross and the blood- the holy salvation and the gospel that is not connected to money- that we may prepare the hearts of the people and the nation for the coming of the Messiah and then everything else will follow.

“The Bible says seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and everything else will fall in place. So I really bring the message of holiness of repentance and to prepare for the coming of the King. So the kingdom of the church you see in Nigeria now, the building of universities, the money and private aircraft acquired with big money and all of that is going to come down. That is why I have come. I come with tremendous powers and there is no question about that,” Prophet Owuor declared.

A former doctorate research at various universities in the US before his spiritual calling, Prophet Owuor claimed that God has spoken with him about the coming of the Messiah and that himself has spoken with John the Baptist, urging all Nigerians to hearken to his message while his ministration lasts at the event.

He described the church as an instrument for reformation and for preparing the nations for the coming of the Messiah.

“This is the moment of the latter rain, the latter visitation, and so you have to at this time, come on board and Nigeria also has to come on board and this revival has no bounds. However, there is no time.

“Whatever that has been instructed out is going to be given out; big harvest is taking place, visitation is taking place.

So I really come to rise up against the gospel of money, that is in this city. The gospel of buy your morning water, whichever water, gather people from Southern Africa, carry money to greet the men of God.

“So, all that is going to come down now. We will now return to Christ Jesus the Lord and to the free salvation of the Cross and blood and then of course, there’s a healing service coming up and the Lord will begin an open heaven here by the visiting of this land to establish the message. The Messiah is coming, let us prepare together,” he admonished.

http://thenationonlineng.net/ive-come-demolish-money-gospel-nigeria-kenyan-prophet-2/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by ELVISHOT: 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by dmostcheerful(f): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2016
Just his beard spoiled everything....

SMH....
Prophet indeed...

P.s:- for those of you quoting me, they was never a time I detest beard, but a clean one will do.
Even the Bible itself teaches that "cleanliness is next to godliness".
The damn beard is so filthy, even the angels will run at the site of that.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by okuneddie(m): 1:01am On Mar 11, 2016
money gospel is all we see make God forgive us....some pastors don't even preach about the gospel again just prosperity....in churches today we have partnership like business enterprise and some pple still defend them.....have u seen who God called that failed? If God truly called u, u won't need to turn ur church into business enterprise.....they make people mock Christians and the church. Lord have mercy and if I have committed a sin with my comment, Forgive me Lord.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by MrAboki: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Our Immigrations should deport that Kenyan Mad Man immediately.

Imagine!! The immigrations agent that granted that man access should be sacked and arrested.
angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by hazyfm1: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2016
I SEE....
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by davodyguy: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2016
Please destroy it. I was duped by my own pastor last year to the tune of almost 1 million Naira. He can't even face me to preach in the church again since November 2015. He turns to the other side, whenever he sees me coming.

But Pastor Kenya, whilst doing so, don't dupe Nigerians ooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by lonelydora: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Dear Kenyan Pastor,

This is Nigeria where most gullible followers are okay with the "gospel of money". Preach against it and see how poor your daily offerings will be. Preach salvation and see how most people will call you "old school" and rain curses on you.

Go ahead and tell them anyway, few will understand and heed to it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by NaLaugh: 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Dread beard.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by gabylzy(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
The man alone is weird

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by yomalex(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
Hmm Woli Agba

4 Likes

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by minasota(f): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by martineinstein(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2016
So bad that gospel in nigeria is all about financial prosperity..the society is becoming more corrupt and impoverishd, and pastors are some of the main causes of this menance..the church is no longer leading ppl to heaven but leading dem astray

3 Likes

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by henrydadon(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2016
i cant get close to that nigga with that amount of ugly beard on his face..totally disgusting and revolting..yuck

2 Likes

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by sportskid(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2016
Money gospel indeed,is the Kenyan pastor a poor pastor? If he was not rich, how can he have afforded his trip to naija.abeg make I hear word

2 Likes

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2016
My yoruba pastors need him most
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by davodyguy: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2016
MrAboki:
Imagine!! The immigrations agent that granted that man access should be sacked and arrested.
angry

Why? What has he done? Anyonecan apply for Visa to another country and he/she can be granted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by David0(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmm....I for like go this program o.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by kumakunta: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Shago n bugo undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by davodyguy: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
My yoruba pastors need him most

What the hell is this?
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by donem: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Just his beard spoiled everything....

SMH....
Prophet indeed...
His beard spoiled nothing, it's a sin as a man to shave your bears, I've got biblical backing to buttress my point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by ernie1234(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Nigeria Church Movement has seriously moved From the initial Commission: Which is the winning of Souls.

The God of Money has been all our Pastor talk about, Preach about, even pay Homage to.

May God help us Christians
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by jamex93(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
This one look like rev kings

But he talk well

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Alwaystruth: 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Huh..Good message. God please confirm your word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by hemartins(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
Why do African prophets keep beards?
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Aroh48(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2016
kk

1 Like

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by bobkezel(m): 9:22am On Mar 11, 2016
Bunch of drunken old fools.
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by Alwaystruth: 9:23am On Mar 11, 2016
Papa do your miracle, you 're a miracle God!..
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by brilliant5(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
C biabia
Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by mccoy47(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
End time keyans! angry

2 Likes

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by greatseed: 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
MrAboki:

angry
I would have suggested one keeps quiet than speak ursef into trouble.......who are we 2judge n speak ill of others!!! Lets be guided as nobody holy pass.......if no be grace, some pple have hands but can't type.....if u can type.....be guided!!! My little 10kobo

3 Likes

Re: I've Come To Demolish Money Gospel In Nigeria - Kenyan Prophet by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2016
davodyguy:

What the hell is this?
pastors that own private jets are mostly yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Marriage Will Take Many To Hell / Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" / HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.