Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Think Ive Been Scammed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Think Ive Been Scammed! (12918 Views)

I have been Scammed by Austin Chukuma (Nairaland @Drisklef) / Have been Scammed (crying) / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2016
splease any nairalander in sokoto or Kaduna should pm me. thanks.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2016
525naira multiply by 100crates amounted to 52,500naira. he asked me to pay 50% of the money when the egg arrives i wil pay the remaining 50%. i decided to pay 26,000naira, but i told him to send his farm address first so i can send someone there even though i didnt know anyone in Lokoja. here is the address he sent, Elims farm, plot 158 off ganaja junctiom along federal medical centre Lokoja, Kogi state. plz anyone in lokoja should help confirm the address.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by missKiffy(f): 3:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
So you paid 26,000 and you've not gotten ur eggs?
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by mayor2013: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adedsbeads:
525naira multiply by 100crates amounted to 52,500naira. he asked me to pay 50% of the money when the egg arrives i wil pay the remaining 50%. i decided to pay 26,000naira, but i told him to send his farm address first so i can send someone there even though i didnt know anyone in Lokoja. here is the address he sent, Elims farm, plot 158 off ganaja junctiom along federal medical centre Lokoja, Kogi state. plz anyone in lokoja should help confirm the address.

Did you in anyway send the money? Where is your location?
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by delishpot: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Haba, biko next time try to confirm the address. better still, buy in person.

1 Like

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by dominique(f): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hope you have not sent any money to him? That particular handle is a very notorious fraudster on this site and other social media. Before you transact with a stranger on this forum, it's advisable you click on their profiles. You will get a very clear picture of what kind of person he is. This particular person has no less than 100 Nairaland handles selling fake farm products, admission processing, cars, data, rice, cement and so on. You buyers should be very careful before contacting anyone you meet on a faceless forum for business. So many fraudsters out there.

cc nysoft
blakkie

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
my baby is runing temperature. i want to rushe her to the hospital. bi wil be righy back to continue my ordeal. pardon my english.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Kondomatic(m): 3:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adedsbeads:
my baby is runing temperature. i want to rushe her to the hospital. bi wil be righy back to continue my ordeal. pardon my english.
Apology not necessary. English isn't our language so bleep it.

5 Likes

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by SaAbbas(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adedsbeads:
525naira multiply by 100crates amounted to 52,500naira. he asked me to pay 50% of the money when the egg arrives i wil pay the remaining 50%. i decided to pay 26,000naira

How did u send him d money?

If its through bank account I think u can still follow back ur money........
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by dominique(f): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adedsbeads:

That advert was posted by Balogun234 yesterday afternoon and I took it down about an hour later. So you meet someone online and decided to send money to him in less than 24 hours? What findings did you make about this person? To be realistic, no poultry is currently offering eggs at such cheap price. Anyone that offers you something that looks too good to be true is most usually fake. Please do your due diligence before transacting with someone you meet on a platform like this. I pray you recover what you lost in multifolds. May God punish all these fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by holuphisayor(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by boboLIL(m): 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2016
You shouldn't have sent the moni.... Sorry.... Learn from ur past...

For this kind heat sha and bleeped economy you r buying wah u haven't seen? Ar u really from Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
i sent 26,000 to him yesterday and he said i wil get my egg today. he said wil leave Lokoja by 6am today. i called this morning and he said he hasnt left, started mentioning manager bla bla he never mentioned manager from the said he should cancel my transaction and send back my money since im not buying upto 150crates. i said ok and sent an account number for him to pay back the money. he never called, i called to ask if he has sent the money, he said wen he is about delivery he wil give someone the money to paiy for me.
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2016
Acct no:
5641002124, Acct name: SHEHU ABDULKADIRI
Eco bank. here is the account number. please is there anyway to get back the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
he said i should go and pay the remaining half part of the money before he wil arrive for delivery, i told him no dat wen he arrives i wil pay him since that was the initial agreement. he said thats the order from manager. he stil insisted and said if i dont he wont deliver and dat he wil send back my money on monday. i
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by mayor2013: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adedsbeads:
i sent 26,000 to him yesterday and he said i wil get my egg today. he said wil leave Lokoja by 6am today. i called this morning and he said he hasnt left, started mentioning manager bla bla he never mentioned manager from the said he should cancel my transaction and send back my money since im not buying upto 150crates. i said ok and sent an account number for him to pay back the money. he never called, i called to ask if he has sent the money, he said wen he is about delivery he wil give someone the money to paiy for me.

You have to be street wise. Do you reside in lagos? If yes, what happened to all the poultry in lagos. Are they on strike that you decided to go to kogi

1 Like

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
Balogun234, kindly transfer back my money,if i travel to my village because of you. wen u join your ancestors and return in the next world. u wil learn to work hard and not reap where other people have sown. ive just sent your numbers to my friend at mtn and going to get a police report to track you with your number and account details. i have all the connections to track u down. if u like try leaving the country. it wil be even more easier

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
mayor2013:

You have to be street wise. Do you reside in lagos? If yes, what happened to all the poultry in lagos. Are they on strike that you decided to go to kogi
im not in lagos, im in niger state and kogi is close to niger
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2016
0****909. 090****91. these are his numbers. plz nairalanders help me text him to return my money before i visit the great amanyi orba because of him. im not diabolic but im ready to go diabolical cos i know how much i starved to raise that money. plz help!
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Cheny(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Next time come online to confirm any address especially when it has to do with business and money because I can tell u with all assurance that the address does not exist in lokoja, Infact federal medical centre and ganaja junction are miles apart. He capitalized on ur ignorance about the town and gave u a phantom address.

1 Like

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by godoluwa(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adedsbeads:
Acct no:
5641002124, Acct name: SHEHU ABDULKADIRI
Eco bank. here is the account number. please is there anyway to get back the money
go to ecobank to lodge the complaint & provide proofs of conversation between both of you. above all, run investigation on telephone lines used to converse & use the details to track him down. you can as well go diabolical to teach him lesson.

1 Like

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Booty4me: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Your money is gone .. Going after him will only cost u more money.. Since its just 26k.. Learn from your mistake and move on
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by EnterPRO: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2016
Booty4me:
Your money is gone .. Going after him will only cost u more money.. Since its just 26k.. Learn from your mistake and move on

quite sad

Adedsbeads:
he said i should go and pay the remaining half part of the money before he wil arrive for delivery, i told him no dat wen he arrives i wil pay him since that was the initial agreement. he said thats the order from manager. he stil insisted and said if i dont he wont deliver and dat he wil send back my money on monday. i

sorry sis, but this na confirmed format.

luckily, you didn't end up losing N52k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by chiefkpokp(m): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hmmm! This one hard ooooo. Wetin will I say now?
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2016
Booty4me:
hey bro my money isnt gone. u wil hear the goodnews soon, lucky to have a native doctor close to my house and hes a very good family friend. he has fixed something and giving him until 10am on monday
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by dominique(f): 9:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adedsbeads:

hey bro my money isnt gone. u wil hear the goodnews soon, lucky to have a native doctor close to my house and hes a very good family friend. he has fixed something and giving him until 10am on monday

My sister be careful o, so you don't get scammed again. This Balogun fellow also specializes in fake spells and charms. So many dubious fellows out there, I hope you don't get to lose money to another fraud. How I wish there was a way we can get him to pay you back.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by ebukadineze: 9:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
Adedsbeads:

bros sorry to learn in a hardway,just move on n be wise nw,hav lost money before,and wanted to recover made me ended up spending the more
Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by nomoless: 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
are you people trying to tell me that even with the account number he cannot be traced, if so it means we are all deciving ourselves in this country, are you people saying the bank and the police cannot fish out this fellow.

3 Likes

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by engineerjimmy: 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
You can easily track him since you have his account details,I once tracked a fraudster that way,bank won't charge you anything,they will also help you check more information if he has a bvn attached to his account ,just tell bank your ordeal,they will provide you his home address,his next of kin phone number and address,then you can arrange police officers to get him down and charge him to court,you won't spend more than 5k,EFCC are willing to work with you,just contact an efcc office after getting his details at the bank and submit a copy to them,he will surely be brought to book,please make sure you act on this,don't care about the stress or anything,just make sure he is punished,thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2016
I have learnt from people's ugly experiences on Nl. No matter what you sell and all your packaging, If you're not offering Payment upon Delivery, forget the deal!

4 Likes

Re: I Think Ive Been Scammed! by dominique(f): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
engineerjimmy:
You can easily track him since you have his account details,I once tracked a fraudster that way,bank won't charge you anything,they will also help you check more information if he has a bvn attached to his account ,just tell bank your ordeal,they will provide you his home address,his next of kin phone number and address,then you can arrange police officers to get him down and charge him to court,you won't spend more than 5k,EFCC are willing to work with you,just contact an efcc office after getting his details at the bank and submit a copy to them,he will surely be brought to book,please make sure you act on this,don't care about the stress or anything,just make sure he is punished,thank me later

@ Adeddbeads, go with this advise. Even if doesn't get you your money back, you'd be relieved that one less crook is operating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Can One Really Make Money From Fashion Designing? / I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. / Bank Recapitalisation: Presidency Backs CBN, Investors Rush For Mega-Banks Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.