Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad (48517 Views)

K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa / Who Remembers This Guinness TV Ad? / Top 15 New Tv Series Coming In 2017[pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by guttentag(m): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2016
Airtel network used to be the best now they are acting weird in esaan land
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by jbbalarabe(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2016
MTN is just the best,

1 Like

Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by professorkorezi: 8:08am On Mar 15, 2016
na d guy vex me pass...no b d network concern me..c aw e tarnished d lyf of stunt (parkour nd freerunning artists lyk professor korezi) well I will teach him aw real parkour his done..I just nid 2 advertise a product usin my highly extreme skills 2 ova cum any obstacle dat cums my way..check awt my smallest impart of my skills on crazy obstacles..

Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2016
I have always preferred airtel recently for calls because whenever you load something like 200 mostly everyday, you get chance to call any network for 2 days with nothing less than 1500 credit bonus. I never get such chances since I have been using my mtn, I only use my mtn now for psychon browser
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by Gkemz: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2016
MTN has a bigger issue facing them which they are currently tackling than this. MTN still remains the number one network in Africa with the wildest coverage despite their weakpoints and competitive forces. The market leader sets the pace for others to follow.
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 15, 2016
stanley000:
lately Airtel network is the fastest, I don't know what and how they did it but It just keep flying.

I strongly disagree with you, airtel is the poorest interms of Internet connectivity, the service is very poor and non existent in most places except lagos. angry
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by MacMaster01(m): 8:39am On Mar 15, 2016
holuphisayor:
Airtel is also useless, i subscribed for a month data plan and my sim cant browse till this moment. (3weeks don go already mtcheew)
call 111 or 121 na
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2016
MTN should sue them at least they can get half of their fine if they win in court
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by holuphisayor(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2016
MacMaster01:
call 111 or 121 na
I called bro,
I did yesterday also,
Recorded my conversation with their cc which i insisted she transfer me to supervisor, she did and still nothing done. Rubbish network. If i have their time i would have campaign against them. Yeye
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by abiolag(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2016
If to say Airtel na beta network sef we for happy. Mtn is a million miles beta dan dem
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by mitchyy(f): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2016
Akaujaa:
If the ethics and rules of advertising are to be strictly followed, Airtel goofed. I expect MTN to react accordingly.

ellacute45:
MTN should sue them at least they can get half of their fine if they win in court

MTN has done worse, if we are to follow such rules. I remember one advert they did of some people running a race. The winner was team yellow, while the others who lost were team red and team green, which are the brand colors of Airtel and Glo/Etisalat. So its payback time grin
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by xxgig(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2016
You don't throw stones at a tree with no birds or worthy fruit. For all this to be happening, it means there is something good about mtn.
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by aalangel(f): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2016
I've seen the advert. It's quite creative and I love it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by aalangel(f): 9:12am On Mar 15, 2016
ellacute45:

Oh sorry. They can't sue. No name was mentioned. Moreover, in American Adverts, you can mention names and nothing will happen.
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by jaybeekay(f): 9:38am On Mar 15, 2016
couldn’t they have done a decent advert without implicating MTN . they could have used another colour. Airtel better take heed lest you fall .
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by Edunwa302(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2016
Airtel 1
Mtn. 0
Match never finish waiting for Mtn to equalize
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by piagetskinner(m): 10:41am On Mar 15, 2016
I shall port to airtel with immediate alacrity
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by Tinyemeka(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2016
Puerile at best.
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by oweman: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2016
They get mind. Everyone shades MTN, I guess its jealousy.

Anyone with ides how the *555*..... # works on airtel network a dude said it only work with new sim cards mine is a ported etisalat also ported from MTN ,
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by 2tek: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2016
stanley000:
lately Airtel network is the fastest, I don't know what and how they did it but It just keep flying.
U might discover u are d only one browsing from d mast covering ur area as most people use Mtn, GLO ND ETISALAT.
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2016
ledichic:
Mtn is too greedy, cant even buy 1gb for #1,500.what do I need 4 5gb in a month for?they should give us affordable data for qualiyy sakes abegi

You can get MTN 1G for 1,200. For real. Contact me.
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by veeluv2015(f): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2016
stanley000:

flying to where? undecided
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by foody(f): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2016
zubino:
Pls can some one summarise the advert?
In the beginning of the advert the guy was trying to make a call with the yellow phone which is MTN but was disappointed so the yellow ran away and finally got to the Airtel which is Red the yellow became lifeless on a chair and the guy was given the Airtel and since yellow could not fight he was overpowered by a woman. The woman just did abrabakada and the yellow for MTN just turn to Airtel so the man got there because of yellow and went to the next level with Airtel. up Airtel. Now say any power that says Airtel should die what are you waiting for Die by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hahahaha grin
See wounding embarassed
MTN sorry cry
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by ewosk: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
All networks are better than mtn in my hood....poor data service,..
Even airtel has issues....data zapping x 5
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by overboard(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
professorkorezi:
na d guy vex me pass...no b d network concern me..c aw e tarnished d lyf of stunt (parkour nd freerunning artists lyk professor korezi) well I will teach him aw real parkour his done..I just nid 2 advertise a product usin my highly extreme skills 2 ova cum any obstacle dat cums my way..check awt my smallest impart of my skills on crazy obstacles..

Really, do you do parkour?
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by fkj950ax(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
professorkorezi:

If you have such skills set.
Make yourself a video portfolio and get (I didn't say SEND) it to serious movie actors, producers, directors or Ad Agencies.

Attend all the AMVCA and all those music video producers.

Don't whine about someone else's bread. Bake yours and employ the chap when you 'blow'
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by professorkorezi: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
yh@ ovaboard nd fenks 4 d advice Mr fkj..
Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by overboard(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2016
professorkorezi:
yh@ ovaboard
nd fenks 4 d advice Mr fkj..

I find parkour pesin tire like nearly 2 years ago as an agency requested.

Please send your contacts to richgamutonline@yahoo.com with title PARKOUR/FREE RUNNING just in case something comes up

1 Like

Re: Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad by mejai(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2016
those babes on short skirt men! Swt legs. make I port go airtel cos of dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy / Marvy Tiger "Michael Jackson" At MTN Project Fame Auditions / Plus Size Women Eating Eba And Soup (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.