Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,142 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (83778 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 5:45pm On Mar 11, 2016
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

I still cry in my 3500 till today. cheesy

People should learn from my mistake and foolish error cry cry cry

190 Likes 23 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by SUPERPACK: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
You need a job

602 Likes 51 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2016
sorry dear

I no read o, kind of h...h

was high that day, am seeing road now, babe you are a learner, shuuu! cheesy cheesy cheesy you will be very good in rituals, pls open ya eyes, shine it to detect fake dudes, Ikoyi kor, Ikoyi ni undecided

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by falconey(m): 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2016
The fool didn't bang her shah, that guy should be arrested!!!!

379 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Smellymouth: 5:49pm On Mar 11, 2016
undecided

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
Kpele
when will you change this your sitting room pics and put ya real face, mtcheeeeeeew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Smellymouth: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
osedvgirl:

when will you change this your sitting room pics and put ya real face, mtcheeeeeeew

The very minute you put ya real face, I will do d same grin

17 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hehehehehehehehehheehheeh Ndo Nwa m

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by SimpleBea(m): 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
Disadvantages of social network

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=43683954]

The very minute you put ya real face, I will do d same grin[/quote]
thats ma real face
tongue
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by StPete: 5:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin grin grin make I laugh in ijebu
Hope u dropped feeding money for him while u were leaving. Choi, women and material things. What if truly he owned those things but wanted to test you? You just showed what ur real interest was...smh

206 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Smellymouth: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=osedvgirl post=43683994][/quote]

undecided

10 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

undecided

na u sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Smellymouth: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
osedvgirl:

na u sabi

grin grin grin show me ur real face Ose undecided
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin grin show me ur real face Ose undecided
leave me jare, I wan go sleep, check my new topic, bye bye tongue
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Smellymouth: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2016
osedvgirl:

leave me jare, I wan go sleep, check my new topic, bye bye tongue

Oh Lord, I pray for Osedvgirl, heal her Lord.. touch her medulla oblongata , I speak life into ur senses. IJN

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Oh Lord, I pray for Osedvgirl, heal her Lord.. touch her medulla oblongata , I speak life into ur senses. IJN

Amen
grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Smellymouth: 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2016
osedvgirl:

Amen
grin cheesy

Offering time grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Maxi112: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
that guy need to be arrested for not touching u or even making attempt...

U dey pay guy visit for him house on a first date cause he told u swt swt things! gold digger

I pray u learnt ur lesson

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
Smellymouth:

Offering time grin
blessing time grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Smellymouth: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2016
osedvgirl:

blessing time grin
...Repent Ose

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by easrael(f): 6:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Oh my God...

lalasticlala obinoscopy and ishilove

See this...

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by cruzita(f): 6:24pm On Mar 11, 2016
grin thank God for this your experience because I know say next time u no go fall mugu to edited pic
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol you aren't okay
SUPERPACK:
You need a job

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
You're not even grateful you weren't raped, ozuo!

Girls like you are the reason I don't blame tosyne2much et al for their female bashing threads.

Iranu undecided

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2016
Mumu
falconey:
The fool didn't bang her shah, that guy should be arrested!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lol tell me more
StPete:
grin grin grin make I laugh in ijebu
Hope u dropped feeding money for him while u were leaving. Choi, women and material things. What if truly he owned those things but wanted to test you? You just showed what ur real interest was...smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 7:22pm On Mar 11, 2016
I included it there na,that I learnt my lesson,I pray u know how to talk too
Maxi112:
that guy need to be arrested for not touching u or even making attempt...

U dey pay guy visit for him house on a first date cause he told u swt swt things! gold digger

I pray u learnt ur lesson

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Azinnnn ehn
cruzita:
grin thank God for this your experience because I know say next time u no go fall mugu to edited pic
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by falconey(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2016
TeeFeh:
Mumu
I thought we're friends.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:
You're not even grateful you weren't raped, ozuo!

Girls like you are the reason I don't blame tosyne.2much et al for their female bashing threads.

Iranu undecided
Are you implying Tosyne is a misogynist? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Maxi112: 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
TeeFeh:
I included it there na,that I learnt my lesson,I pray u know how to talk too
lolzz

see ur life, u want me to still talk to u like that dude

sorry dear! cause I have to say it d way it will pain u so next time u shine ur eyes

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

“Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos / When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.