Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site (9070 Views)

How Do I Add The Google Adsense Code To My Website? / How Can I Add My Blog To Alexa Ranking / How Do I Add "Like Me On Facebook" On My Blog? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by nonny001(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to web design. Please i want to know how to add a credit/debit card payment on a site.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by kemicalbond(m): 9:02pm On Mar 11, 2016
Av u tried WooCommerce??
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 11, 2016
Why not visit ur bank undecided
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by femdevcon(f): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2016
Quick teller

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by nonny001(m): 11:05am On Mar 12, 2016
vimi:

I've visited my bank GTB and they told me that i need a corporate account to use their GTPay. I alsn researched it online and discovered that i also need #75,000 for their setup fee.
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by nonny001(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2016
kemicalbond:
Av u tried WooCommerce??
No i've not. How is their service like and how much does it cost?
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by FincoApps(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
Quickteller has a cheaper option of 16,500 naira
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by colp2015: 4:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Go to remita.net and sign up for their free ePayment platform. One caveat, though, is that you cannot use First Bank with your Remita account without a Corprorate Account. Other banks like Diamond, Zenith, etc, will accept your application for Remita services if you have a Current account with them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by cyberwaver(m): 6:44pm On Mar 12, 2016
nonny001:
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to web design. Please i want to know how to add a credit/debit card payment on a site.

Thanks.
Debiting cards on your website to sell product is kinda easy and simple depending on the app you are using for your website whether it is WordPress or joomla but the most important thing is getting to register with the internet banking agent e.g. VoguePay , eTranzact or Inter switch itself.
I have tried out VoguePay and all you need is to copy the generated code to your web page after making some settings and users might be able to pay.
I can't type much here in case you wanna use woo commerce for WordPress send me a mail via hope.praise.hp@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Adesege(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2016
There is payment gateway out there that no one is talking bout.

Simplepay4u.com, now Simplepay.ng has been the payment gateway I've been using since 2013. Their support is good too should you encounter any error half way integrating their api on your website.

With the new Simplepay, you can accept payment without redirecting your customers to their website. You do the checking out on your website.

As a plus, they have plugin for WordPress, woocommerce etc.

It is built on PHP but you can contact their support if you are using another language.

www.simplepay.ng to get started.

Regards.

I forgot to add,

It is Free to use. No hidden charges

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Bincon: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
cyberwaver:
Debiting cards on your website to sell product is kinda easy and simple depending on the app you are using for your website whether it is WordPress or joomla but the most important thing is getting to register with the internet banking agent e.g. VoguePay , eTranzact or Inter switch itself.
I have tried out VoguePay and all you need is to copy the generated code to your web page after making some settings and users might be able to pay.
I can't type much here in case you wanna use woo commerce for WordPress send me a mail via hope.praise.hp@gmail.com

Op. This guy has said it all. It's very easy. You might not even use your personal account without a corporate account and you will receive your payment online. As he has said. What platform are you on? Wordpress or joomla or what?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Bincon: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
cyberwaver:

Op. This guy has said it all. It's very easy. You might even use your personal account without a corporate account and you will receive your payment online. As he has said. What platform are you on? Wordpress or joomla or what?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Bincon: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
You can send me a Pm if you need help*
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by mrsage(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Educative

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by nonny001(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2017
Bincon:

Op. This guy has said it all. It's very easy. You might even use your personal account without a corporate account and you will receive your payment online. As he has said. What platform are you on? Wordpress or joomla or what?

I use blogger.

here is my site... smoothadmission..com

Here is the page I want to use it on... http://smoothadmission..com.ng/2017/04/how-to-dramatically-increase-your.html

Thanks guys for your response so far. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Innodon(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2017
Following
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by onatisi(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2017
What about foreign e payment processors. Cant he use them?
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by opalu: 7:03am On May 09, 2017
Okay
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by NaijaTechGuy(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2017
Try 2checkout and Voguepay

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by TheWiX(m): 7:04am On May 09, 2017
I'm interested cool
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Goldenheart(m): 7:05am On May 09, 2017
cool
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Edum13656: 7:06am On May 09, 2017
firstbank has FirstConnect or something.
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by donaldinho111: 7:09am On May 09, 2017
The very best is Vuvaa.com via onepay..... I mean the very best in the industry by Access solutions

1 Like

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by ibietela2(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2017
Depending on the platform you are using popular payment processors like 2checkout, paystack.com, payU.com, simplepay.ng,remita, cashenvoy, have plugins and addons
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by gsogbu(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2017
nonny001:

I use blogger.

Here is the page I want to use it on... http://smoothadmission..com.ng/2017/04/how-to-dramatically-increase-your.html

I don't think you can do that with blogger.
These are the things you need.
1. Domain name; get your domain name registered in one of the hosting providers eg 1and1, godaddy, or any Nigerian hosting provider.
2. Https secured encryption: you will also get this from your host. If you use ordinary http, Google will consider your site insecure, and give a warning sign to users.
3. Payment gateway: like other readers said, you need a payment gateway you can go for any of the one mentioned by others.
4. Platform: you also need to decide if you want a developer design and integrate those codes on your site. You can also go for a CMS app like joomla, wordpress, or drupal. I will recommend Wordpress since its more popular, but you can go for anyone you like.
4. Developer, assistance: if you have good knowledge of how things work you can do it yourself but if you don't get the help of a developer. There are many who will do it for free and many who will do it for a token.
5. If you consider the above options to complicated the best thing you can do is go Manual. Add your acct details and ask them to pay directly.
6. Better soup na money kill am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by ipreach: 7:18am On May 09, 2017
vimi:

It doesn't concern bank, sir
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by ibietela2(m): 7:18am On May 09, 2017
nonny001:

I use blogger.

All you need is a link to your checkout page, try Paystack.com but you need cooperate account if that is a problem use simplepay.ng
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2017
BITCOIN.

no long thing.

I use NairaEX for all my bitcoin services, buying and selling.

You can setup your bitcoin wallet with blockchain.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by proffc: 7:21am On May 09, 2017
nonny001:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks.

Use paystack for its ease, if you want to do the dirty job and have some cash to spare then use interswitch directly - cheaper if you use interswitch through gtb though.
Re: How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site by Localamos(m): 7:38am On May 09, 2017
Go to Access Bank. They have a solution called PayMe. You can easily integrate it on your site. Charges are just 0.75% of the transaction.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / 4 Most Important Search Engine Ranking Factors You Should Know / New Bloggers To Watchout For In Nigeria..post Your Blogs In The Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.