Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Does Anyone Know If They Presently Sell Satis Beef Sausages Or Pears In The Us? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Anyone Know If They Presently Sell Satis Beef Sausages Or Pears In The Us? (5874 Views)

How Do I Send Money To USA From Nigeria Presently? / Is the Libyan Embassy in Abuja presently issuing visa to intending Nigerian trav / Does Anyone Know How To Contact Canada Citizenship And Immigration Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know If They Presently Sell Satis Beef Sausages Or Pears In The Us? by Diva1(f): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2009
I don't think they do, but would like to know if anyone else here knows if they do.

Re: Does Anyone Know If They Presently Sell Satis Beef Sausages Or Pears In The Us? by blackspade(m): 1:21am On Jul 20, 2009
What state are you in? They sell pears in California. . . . .don't know about the Satis brand, but there are various brands of sausage to choose from at the grocery store.
Re: Does Anyone Know If They Presently Sell Satis Beef Sausages Or Pears In The Us? by Diva1(f): 2:09am On Jul 20, 2009
blackspade:

What state are you in? They sell pears in California. . . . .don't know about the Satis brand, but there are various brands of sausage to choose from at the grocery store.

I'm not far from NY presently and usually come to Cali too. Plsss find some more info about these pears, just the same as in the pictures above smiley Let me know.

As for the sausage, yeah there are various types but haven't see the Satis brand like they had in Nigeria.
Re: Does Anyone Know If They Presently Sell Satis Beef Sausages Or Pears In The Us? by RedEagle: 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Not sure the Satis brand still exists in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Benin City From Ado-ekiti? / DANA Air-should Entire Fleet Be Grounded Pending Preliminary Investigation? / Lagos Traffic Radio Flags Off 'Don't Drink And Drive' Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.