Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 PM

Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* (8153 Views)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / Shout Out To That Girl You Banged In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 12:17am On Mar 12, 2016
A big shout out to all my bad biatches fustrating them n*ggas world wide good helpless girls are reall in support of u to wound ruin destroy nd completely distabilize dem men...

Nairaland here they vent anger like say na we koba dem some will b talkin nd u wonder if they dont even have female relatives wud u blame dem?

So many threads bashing ladies made dem voiceless like d fools nd unuseful species are so perfect undecided

Wen a woman cheats she is called a sluut slot bt a man cheats undecided its a norm infact i read a very stuppidd thread sayin a woman who is not ready to share her man shd nt b ready for marriage like d mofos are ready to share their wives? they act like only women dat commit sins are they not men in hell too?

where is it in the bible dat a man shd cheat nd a woman shdnt dey wanna silent women voice nonsense

RESPECT TO THE FEW GODLY RESPONSIBLE HEART OF GOLD MEN OUT THERE

you see some other men are just animal in human skin *spits* for ur actions in life God will reward u accordingly

To my dearest bad biatches please keep up d gaddam good work to those who dont fancy their hell fire marriage please dont let them turn u to an object of possesion when God himself created u nd gave u liberty of right on earth some yeye mofo wud now make u a prisoner

Please nd please ladies ignore all dis men bullshits if dey are hiding their d*cks we av diildos no need to go on pills get a job pay ur bills let d men f*ck themselves the word gay was created for a reason nuff said never loose ur sanity for any man undecided

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 12:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Well so many will bash me i don't care but all i know is i refuseto b a slave, object of possesion, sell my soul to any man. all men can like to fuvk themselves in my world undecided kan kan mi to make it in life dats my big issue not some brain delusional mofos called men undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by SUPERPACK: 12:32am On Mar 12, 2016
i blame GEJ for our OP lamentations.

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by AfroKnight: 12:36am On Mar 12, 2016
Lol. Where did you buy your weed? This is high grade stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2016
Say all u wanna say

I'm not moved all u guys cud do is all u have done

I can never b broken online offline i give no damn

Only d true at heart will know what i'm sayin

Ladies do wat makes u happy achieve b succesful never ever let any one intimidate u leave them to God please God always not man
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 12:59am On Mar 12, 2016
Another zoo escapee... One innocent man now will end up with this one as a wife then 3 years later.. His obituary is pasted all over...
Karashika

undecided

11 Likes

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by krak101(m): 1:00am On Mar 12, 2016
Op sounds like a hurt good biatch... Thank goodness you've upgraded your game plan. Now you in the game... Stop hating

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 12, 2016
WHAT NONSENSE!!!!! @OP ARE U ON UR PERIOD?

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:02am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Another zoo escapee... One innocent man now will end up with this one as a wife then 3 years later.. His obituary is pasted all over...
Karashika

undecided

Clearly u av no idea of wat im sayin

Same way a man is suffering emotional pains caused by a woman to him

No body can deny men causing emotional stress for women

All im sayin is for the women wounded by men

They shd brace up nd live life to please God and not fellow human dat can die like piece of trash some day

If a lady is having a beautiful relationship can mever advise her to ruin it

So mr i too know its a thread for women to heal nd b happy again

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 1:03am On Mar 12, 2016
krak101:
Op sounds like a hurt good biatch... Thank goodness you've upgraded your game plan. Now you in the game... Stop hating
the biaactch got bashed in another thread so she go open new one for consolation abi na condolences.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:03am On Mar 12, 2016
krak101:

U tink i will go about hurting men?
for who so ever hurt me i is in Gods care

I will continually show love to who i date any dat any time

You hurt me ur battle is with God

Game ko ps2 ni undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:04am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
the biaactch got bashed in another thread so she go open new one for consolation abi na condolences.

grin werey tinks bashing now moves me say all u wanna wen i kno its not who i am fuvk ow u feel bou me trully
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2016
OP IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY, THEY ARE NOT OK UPSTAIRS JUST LIKE THE OP

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Clearly u av no idea of wat im sayin

Same way a man is suffering emotional pains caused by a woman to him

No body can deny men causing emotional stress for women

All im sayin is for the women wounded by men

They shd brace up nd live life to please God and not fellow human dat can die like piece of trash some day

If a lady is having a beautiful relationship can mever advise her to ruin it

So mr i too know its a thread for women to heal nd b happy again
The first paragraph of your rant says otherwise...
Stop contradicting yourself undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Maxi112: 1:05am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin werey tinks bashing now moves me say all u wanna wen i kno its not who i am fuvk ow u feel bou me trully
u never sleep by this time
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
WHAT NONSENSE!!!!! @OP ARE U ON UR PERIOD?

If u were on ur full senses u wudnt av commented

Im wondering if all u who commented is d fool or me dat innocently advised broke ladies dats its d fool

Wat advise av u given ladies dat are broken inside to move on? U are now bashing me it says alot bou ur whole existence to b honest
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 1:07am On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
OP IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY, THEY ARE NOT OK UPSTAIRS JUST LIKE THE OP
grin grin bros but u been dey toast one babe dis evening na.. How fa grin
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:07am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
The first paragraph of your rant says otherwise...
Stop contradicting yourself undecided

Some one as to pay men for their deeds

Humans wen hurt generally and cant fight back feel relieved when they hear someone else is dealing with wat hurt dem hence my first paragraph

Was a word of relief please think deep before lashing
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 1:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
watin u dey find here? Na here u dey do wake keeping? undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
Avnt eaten since so cant sleep on an empty tommy embarassed
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
Avnt eaten since so cant sleep on an empty tommy embarassed.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

grin grin bros but u been dey toast one babe dis evening na.. How fa grin
BROS SHE GET SENSE PASS D OP AND I FIT MARRY BUT LADIES LIKE D OP JUST DEY DRIVE GUYS AWAY 4RM NIGERIAN LADIES.
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 1:10am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Some one as to pay men for their deeds

Humans wen hurt generally and cant fight back feel relieved when they hear someone else is dealing with wat hurt dem hence my first paragraph

Was a word of relief please think deep before lashing
Karma serves all... Its not a battle of yours...
You still have yourself to deal with...
Stop hopping around threads. Go to bed undecided
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:11am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

Every one is entitled to their opinion

Its non of ur business wat he tinks or do

He never said anytin to u

Respect ur old age abeg reapect is earned!!!! Not given freely u earn it
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Maxi112: 1:11am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
enemy of progress...

shy u done suicide to make her go sleep
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 1:12am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Every one is entitled to their opinion

Its non of ur business wat he tinks or do

He never said anytin to u

Respect ur old age abeg reapect is earned!!!! Not given freely u earn it
lol... grin grin see shield... Na u I ask? Is ur name maxi? LORDSAMURAI Come make we catch dis zoo escapee before she run enter bush shocked
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:12am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Karma serves all... Its not a battle of yours...
You still have yourself to deal with...
Stop hopping around threads. Go to bed undecided

Like u dont have ur self to deal with?

Coming from an imperfect fellow mortal made from dust?

who is hoping? What do i need to hope for on nairaland a miracle lover? Or unexpected job? If im nit goin to bed kindly carry to ur own bed undecided

Minding ones business is now a disease

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Maxi112: 1:13am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Avnt eaten since so cant sleep on an empty tommy embarassed.
who did u tell u have nt eaten?
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Maxi112:
who did u tell u have nt eaten?
No need jare wat ever dey wanna see happen dey wud see it happen and b happy i av nothing to say smiley

God repays all accordingly to their deeds
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

If u were on ur full senses u wudnt av commented

Im wondering if all u who commented is d fool or me dat innocently advised broke ladies dats its d fool

Wat advise av u given ladies dat are broken inside to move on? U are now bashing me it says alot bou ur whole existence to b honest
TAKE UR BROKEN PATHETIC HEART ELSEWHERE, IF U WERE NOT A CUM DRINKIN SCUMBAG OF THE EARTH THAT SUCKS DICK FOR 500 NAIRA, UR BOYFRIEND WUD NT HAVE DUMPED U LIKE THE USED SANITARY SMELLING AND DISGUSTING PAD THAT URE, U SHUD FOCUS MORE ON TRYING TO GET A BRAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by halfricanadian(f): 1:15am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
lol... grin grin see shield... Na u I ask? Is ur name maxi? LORDSAMURAI Come make we catch dis zoo escapee before she run enter bush shocked

Now i see ow sick u can be try harder to shake me wuth words nd action

Cos i can still give a good idea to change a situation dan u can ever do in ur life time smiley
Re: Shout Out To The Good And Bad Biatches *respect* by ThuGnificenX: 1:16am On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
TAKE UR BROKEN PATHETIC HEART ELSEWHERE, IF U WERE NOT A CUM DRINKIN SCUMBAG OF THE EARTH THAT SUCKS DICK FOR 500 NAIRA, UR BOYFRIEND WUD NT HAVE DUMPED U LIKE THE USED SANITARY SMELLING AND DISGUSTING PAD THAT URE, U SHUD FOCUS MORE ON TRYING TO GET A BRAIN.
she has a brain.. The only issue is, she doesn't know what it's used for... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? / A Guys Brain / Aunty Tope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.