Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) (33006 Views)

Iyimide Oluwatosin Gets Car Prize From Ooni Of Ife As Queen Moremi Ajasoro 2017 / Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos) / The Car Prize Given To Mr Eazi As The Winner Of 2016 HEADIES Next Rated Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by ebosie11(f): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2016
Stephanie Linus yesterday received her car prize from CEO of CIG Motors Ms. Diana Chen, for her movie ‘Dry’ which won the best movie for the year at the AMVCA Awards which held last week.

"I finally picked up the car from CEO of CIG Motors Ms. Diana Chen, Ed of Cig and Efosa Aiyevbomwan of Mnet /Africa Magic. Many thanks to @africamagic, AMVCA Awards, @gacmotor_ng @cig_motors. This car symbolizes a lot..#grateful. Thanks to all of you that voted, watched dry, talked about- (keep talking about it till everyone sees it), was part of the cast and crew, sponsored,etc, etc, etc. Lots of love. #LetsKeepTalking , #LetsKeepDoing.#themovieDRY"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC0i7vGGOUS/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by cybermic007: 9:17am On Mar 12, 2016
Go Girl!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by ObiOmaMu: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2016
cool
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2016
Go girl!! D car is super dope
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by Qualer: 11:06am On Mar 12, 2016
pretydiva:
Go girl!! D car is super dope

the car is a chinese kpalasa... guaranteed for about 4 months on nigerian roads! grin

15 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by onojaduru: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lovely!Congrats to her
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
come dash me nah, abeg...
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by petesklinz: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice car
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by peemyke(f): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Congratulation to her
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by bebe2(f): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin

haba today na today ooo, first funke, now stephanie, next bebe2 grin grin

where are all the nairaland ladies ? grin

pls join me in singing naaa, in beyounce's voice

##who rules the world## grin grin grin

am in a good mood ooooo
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by olarhtunji(m): 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
so because they gave car out. they now finish d car with stickers ...I can bet you will never hear or see her take the car out to any outing

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
Why is she always wearing hat?

The car fits Mrs Linus' height
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by Oblitz(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
Sexy car

Check out my signature
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by eliwa47(m): 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
cry, what's that police woman doing in the pix!
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice car

And I heard someone say it's a Chinese car...but who gives a f*uck..even if na Aba car... the ride make brain

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by funkyrash(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by miqos02(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
ok
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by Kennitrust(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin that's a lesson for those who have an opportunity to display their known talent cause someday, the world will LOOK for u.
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by bedspread: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
Wetin concern police for the matter??
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by Viktor1983(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
it's all good
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by menabae(f): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
Ladies are balling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by thefakestan: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
What's the make of the Vehicle?

Congratulations to you!

ThefakeStan
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by Johnsown1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
omotohdarajugbogbolo:
Why is she always wearing hat?

The car fits Mrs Linus' height
She use the hat to cover her head so that sun will not penetrate through it because she have three openings on her head

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by amtaken(f): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
Which bicycle or wheel barrow have you won before?

Qualer:

the car is a chinese kpalasa... guaranteed for about 4 months on nigerian roads! grin

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by Nonybb: 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2016
What's the name of the car?
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by hrhobi1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Qualer:

How many cars your papa don manufacture??
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by seangy4konji: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
nice
Re: Stephanie Linus Receives Her AMVCA Car Prize For Best Movie Awards(photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dis na toy car now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Haven’t Dated Anyone Since I Separated With Groovy - Phyna (Video) / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound / Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.