Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get (1578 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Osirimononaye(m): 9:19am On Mar 12, 2016
Guys, what's your take on laides playing hard to get, when you know she's intrested?
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2016
Scratching my head coz I don't know what is "playing hard to get " tongue
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by lekjons(m): 9:29am On Mar 12, 2016
it doesn't start today..
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by donbenedict(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2016
Neva play hard to get for d guy who wins ur heart.
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Topestbilly(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2016
They should keep playing hard to get, when their friends and younger ones invite them week in-week out for wedding n naming.

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Dojupyo(f): 9:47am On Mar 12, 2016
Should we then play easy to get so that you can tag us cheap..
Guys get problem, for real sad

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Topestbilly(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Dojupyo:
Should we then play easy to get so that you van tag us cheap..

Some ladies over do it jare.
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Osirimononaye(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2016
Dojupyo:
Should we then play easy to get so that you van tag us cheap..
but u knw wen is too much it can lead to sometin else sha?
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by queenaisha(f): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2016
i wont call it "playing hard 2 get" i would call "studying what you wanna get"..as for me if i study you and we dont have a common base ..i would tell you upfront.,some girls jex like to pile up toasters for bragging sake! #myopinion
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Osirimononaye(m): 9:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Wristbangle, lala, tosyne2much abeg come see oooo
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by grad2012(f): 9:54am On Mar 12, 2016
Sometimes I swear its fear,not that they really want to play hard to get.
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 12, 2016
THEY WILL GET OLD AND THEY WILL REACH MENOPAUSE WITH A DRY, STINKING, WORMS INFECTED PVSSY WITHOUT A PARTNER.
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by firstking01(m): 9:57am On Mar 12, 2016
Just leave her alone ang go for other girls, and you 'll see her calling you wicked guyundecided
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Topestbilly(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2016
queenaisha:
i wont call it "playing hard 2 get" i would call "studying what you wanna get"..as for me if i study you and we dont have a common base ..i would tell you upfront.,some girls jex like to pile up toasters for bragging sake! #myopinion

People are deceitful... we (guys) pull same character/attitude while wooing a lady but after d acceptance we switch back to what our individual characters really are. So u can't play hard to get in d name of trying to know em.
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by queenaisha(f): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Topestbilly:

People are deceitful... we (guys) pull same character/attitude while wooing a lady but after d acceptance we switch back to what our individual characters really are. So u can't play hard to get in d name of trying to know em.
what do u guys want! Accept you upfront and later tell your friend that "oh i got that girl very cheap"
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Leriebloom(f): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2016
Dojupyo:
lolz
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Topestbilly(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2016
queenaisha:
what do u guys want! Accept you upfront and later tell your friend that "oh i got that girl very cheap"

We want you ladies to show interest too n stop pretending like you ain't feeling d nigga.

Showing interest doesn't mean you've accepted his request but it will give you a room to know em better n fast.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Lilyomi2: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2016
OK so the guys should come and answer
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 12, 2016
no time for games.

girls should play impossible to get for other guys but possible to get for the guy they like.

if I'm gonna chase you, you should allow the possibility of me catching you otherwise, you are on your own.

if you paste a fvckoff sign on your head when I approach you, then I will definitely fvckoff. so many girls out there dear.

this isn't a point of being an easy catch. I won't approach you in the first place if I didn't think you were classy.

you think it's easy to approach a lady and start talking about love

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Lovelynature(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2016
grad2012:
Sometimes I swear its fear,not that they really want to play hard to get.
Fear of what? Is like I'm getting your point but not clearly.

Can you elucidate?
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by queenaisha(f): 12:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
Topestbilly:

We want you ladies to show interest too n stop pretending like you ain't feeling d nigga.

Showing interest doesn't mean you've accepted his request but it will give you a room to know em better n fast.

let not derail the thread any further..Dm me and lets talk!
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by chigoizie7(m): 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
I will simply move over to your best friend, chyke her, she will fall and den we will show u pepper.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by chigoizie7(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dojupyo:

There is moderation to everything. Too much is just bad
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Topestbilly(m): 1:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
queenaisha:
let not derail the thread any further..Dm me and lets talk!

Ok.
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Osirimononaye(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
chigoizie7:
I will simply move over to your best friend, chyke her, she will fall and den we will show u pepper.
hahahaha wicked! Nigga
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by TheNonce: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
grin

Hard 2 get? Which immature or unexposed women still dey believe in this kind colonial tactic?

Sorry o.p I can't relate because women are as easy for me to get this days just like recharge cards!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Topestbilly(m): 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheNonce:

Sorry o.p I can't relate because women are as easy for me to get this days just like recharge cards!

Op meant women with dignity & class not those pay as you do like pay as you buy recharge cards. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by TheNonce: 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2016
angry
Topestbilly:

Op meant women with dignity & class not those "pay as you do" like pay as you buy recharge cards. grin

In that case you better hurry up and advice your sister to upgrade from the "pay as you do class of skanks"! She's currently one of our best customers
Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Skanas(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
queenaisha:
1000000000likes

U r truly the Queen Of Aisha World...
#042....its not just a dial code...it's a way of life...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by queenaisha(f): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Skanas:
1000000000likes
U r truly the Queen Of Aisha World... . . . . #042....its not just a dial code...it's a way of life...
awww ..m so flattered..thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Playing Hard To Get by Topestbilly(m): 3:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

In that case you better hurry up and advice your sister to upgrade from the "pay as you do class of skanks"! She's currently one of our best customers

Hav got no sis bruv tongue

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries For Help Says Her Guy's Sperm Smells Like Dead Rat And Spoilt Sardine / These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities / 'amazing' Pre-wedding Photoshoot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.