Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects (35306 Views)

Legrand Mallia Accessories Flash Sale!!.....do NOT Miss This Unbeatable Offer!! / Belanko Legrand Swiitches And Socket / Panel Builder Lagos: Electrical Panel Legrand/abb/schneider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by FastShipping: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2017
allCopacetic:

Are you talking about general earthing (of sockets, Distribution Boards etc) or just that associated with the lightning arrestor ?

General earthing.
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2017
FastShipping:

General earthing.
I think you must be mistaken.
Are you saying absolutely NO earthing was done?
You didn't buy any earth rod or earth cables for the distribution boards etc ?
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by FastShipping: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
allCopacetic:

I think you must be mistaken.
Are you saying absolutely NO earthing was done?
You didn't buy any earth rod or earth cables for the distribution boards etc ?

Here was question I asked and answer he gave:

Me: Did you do earthing/arrestor during wiring?

Him: We did not do earthing / arrestor as it's a bungalow and it is really not necessary to have it in a building such as urs.

The house is not a small bungalow and I need to ask people who know more about electrical stuff than I do.
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
FastShipping:

Here was question I asked and answer he gave:

Me: Did you do earthing/arrestor during wiring?

Him: We did not do earthing / arrestor as it's a bungalow and it is really not necessary to have it in a building such as urs.

The house is not a small bungalow and I need to ask people who know more about electrical stuff than I do.
While lightning arrestor setups are considered a luxury by some, it is one you should get if you can afford it. It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. Low buildings can get struck by lightning too. And if you have sensitive equipments it'll be a disaster.

As for general earthing of Distribution boards sockets etc, that is not even up for discussion. It is an absolute necessity.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by FastShipping: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
allCopacetic:

While lightning arrestor setups are considered a luxury by some, it is one you should get if you can afford it. It is better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. Low buildings can get struck by lightning too. And if you have sensitive equipments it'll be a disaster.

As for general earthing of Distribution boards sockets etc, that is not even up for discussion. It is an absolute necessity.

It a must now.

Thanks.
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
FastShipping:

It a must now.

Thanks.
My pleasure Chief
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
ULTI by Schneider .

30A Power Switch

- Insert Card for Power

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2017
Schneider Electronic door bell.

Vivace Bell push

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 1:29am On Sep 28, 2017
Schneider 3 pole MCCB.
Easypact Series.

MCCBs can typically be used as better alternatives to Gear Switches.

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Introducing the HPL brand of distribution boards and Switchgear....
An awesome encapsulation of excellent build Quality and great Design.
Manufactured in India , with a reputation that preceeds it.

Details and pictures ....to follow
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by FastShipping: 1:27am On Sep 29, 2017
allCopacetic:

I sent you message on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2017
FastShipping:

I sent you message on WhatsApp.
Replied Chief.
Thanks
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2017
In Celebration of our great country and it's "Independence", and in appreciation of our very kind customers, We will be having an Independence week discount sale, For factory pickups, on purchases 300k and above of COLEMAN cables
From the 2nd to the 9th of October, the following prices will apply for Sales under the prescribed terms.

We appreciate your kind patronage
@meetdopi
@skimanski
@ Mr Temilade, et al

1 Like

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Speaking on the proliferation of fake/counterfeit goods ...

bumped into some Fake Schneider MCB,

Identification marks:

- The counterfeit does not have the "Schneider Nigeria" sticker on it, "yet" ( The stickers are a measure Schneider introduced to help identify authentics , but that's sure to be copied soon enough).

- The "Merlin Gerin" inscription on the counterfeit is just an "insert" , and isn't engraved on the actual body of the MCB as seen in the authentic.

- The MCBs are made in Hungary, and not Bulgaria

These differences will vary for individual Schneider products. and will also differ from counterfeit to counterfeit

Shop Wisely.

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2017
Authentic vs Counterfeir

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
allCopacetic:

Manufactured in India by Hindustan prefab Limited, with a reputation that preceeds it. HPL's products have been certified to conform to Indian and International standards such as ISI, CE and KEMA
Available products include : Changeover switches, consumer units, distribution boards, fuse disconnector fuses , etc

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Two New & Exciting brand of accessories coming up..... Durable, Beautiful, Affordable Great Value
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2017
allCopacetic:
Two New & Exciting brand of accessories coming up..... Durable, Beautiful, Affordable Great Value

Maple G4 Series

Beautiful, Elegant, Durable...
Available in Silver & Gold finishes.

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by mufutau55(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
allCopacetic:

Maple R Series

Beautiful, Elegant, Durable...
Available in Silver & Gold finishes.

This is too good o. May be Oga mi go Whatsapp me their prices...

Hajji M.
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
mufutau55:

This is too good o. may be Oga mi go Whatsapp me their prices...

Hajji M.
Na Small Money Sir

Will do
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by mufutau55(m): 12:47am On Oct 06, 2017
allCopacetic:

Na Small Money Sir
Will do

I know you are always very considerate. I go dey expect.
God will surely provide.

Hajji M.
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
allCopacetic:
Sino-German synergy that brings you excellent aesthetics, in an excellent build at an excellent Price ...

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2017

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
Catalogues, purchase and Enquiries...

buzorokeke@gmail.com

Experience Quality Assurance & peace of mind....Visit us Today !!
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
400W 1 way Schneider Dimmer switch

1 Like

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2017

buzorokeke@gmail.com

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Carpe Momentum
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2017

buzorokeke@gmail.com

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Kripal Water-Proof Outdoor wall sockets.

1 Like

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2017

buzorokeke@gmail.com

Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Visit Us Today
Re: Genuine Schneider /ABB /Legrand /INDOASIAN/ Havells for your projects by allCopacetic: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Exclusive Accessories for your home

For Catalogues ,Purchase & Enquiries,

buzorokeke@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Burnt Clay Bricks As An Alternative To Cement Block (less Expensive&looks Better / Citiview & The Grenadines Homes (magodo,arepo & Abuja) / See The Wolrd's First Printed House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.