Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment (1110 Views)

Before You Get That Job Learn Web Site Design And Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment by NOBCUACTIVIST(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2016
Having Hard Time Finding A Job?

We have the job that's right for you.

Over 100 business ideas is under food 'REBRANDING'

" Learn advanced food Rebranding in one month, and end unemployment for ever ".

Text REG to nobcuactivist@gmail.com to get started.

Re: Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment by megaik: 11:53am On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment by AdeniyiA(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
NOBCUACTIVIST
great concept,but I think
it's better you drop your whatsapp number ,not many people would love to drop their numbers here....
thanks

1 Like

Re: Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment by NOBCUACTIVIST(m): 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2016
AdeniyiA:
NOBCUACTIVIST
great concept,but I think
it's better you drop your whatsapp number ,not many people would love to drop their numbers here....
thanks

Thank you. Noted
Re: Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment by bizza45: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
I can drop mine 08139111517
Re: Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment by foody(f): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
NOBCUACTIVIST:
Having Hard Time Finding The Right Job?, worry no more.

Learn the right business ideas and save yourself the struggle of submitting CV and application letters to various organizations.

Register with The National Online Business Coaching University today, and free yourself from the shackles of job boundage.

You will be educated on ways to create your own stream of income daily.

NB: This is not a get rich quick platform.

Every registered member will receive daily updates about new business ideas, in relations to the following:

# Packaging

# Repackaging

# Production

# Agriculture.

If you are interested to register to join this great WhatsappChat Forum, please kindly drop your numbers and I will send you a mail.

NOBCU
Email: Nob activist@gmail.com
my number is 08131338888
Re: Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment by NOBCUACTIVIST(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
megaik:

Please Text REG to nobcuactivist@gmail.com

(In order to avoid spam messages from scammers)
Re: Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment by NOBCUACTIVIST(m): 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
foody:
my number is 08131338888

Re: Having Hard Time Finding A Job?: Learn Food Rebranding And End Unemployment by NOBCUACTIVIST(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2016
bizza45:
I can drop mine 08139111517

(1) (Reply)

The Joint Japan/world Bank Graduate Scholarship Program. Apply Now!! / MTN Nigeria Sacks 280 Long-serving Workers, Others / Empowerment - Free Graphics Design Seminar In Lagos - November, 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.