Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). (30792 Views)

Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2016 / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 08, 2016
Is there any hope for those that haven't received message by now
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Larryfly:
Is there any hope for those that haven't received message by now
nigeria airforce aptitude test invitation text are usually sent at once. Just pray and hope. But if you are for DSSC then you still have hope because they have not start sending text for DSSC
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2016
affairsnaija:
nigeria airforce aptitude test invitation text are usually sent at once. Just pray and hope. But if you are for DSSC then you still have hope because they have not start sending text for DSSC

What is the fate of those that didnt receive the text for the Recruitment
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
Larryfly:

What is the fate of those that didnt receive the text for the Recruitment
unlike before every applicant is entitle to perticipate in the exercise. I dnt Think that will happen this year because the application is free. So, in other to avoid immigration crisis. There will be shortlistment and if you are not shortlisted, then you have to try next year
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by timdan(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2016
affairsnaija:
CLICK HERE TO SEE SAMPLE OF NIGERIA AIRFORCE EXAM PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWER

The Nigeria Airforce Recruitment exercise is one hell of alot physical activities, the most amazing thing about this year recruitment exercise is the impact of ''Change'' that apply to it. I have applied and also written Nigeria Airforce Exams twice before, but there is something unique about this year Recruitment exercise which is free online Registration unlike the past Recruitment where you pay 3k or more to complete online Registration.

The wind of''Change''is beginning to blow indeed, may be this year is your year of Nigeria airforce Recruitment break through.

What to Expect During Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Exercise.
The recruitment exercise will be done in 13 State and 13 Center this year, however my experience participating in the exercise twice was in kaduna center. So, i will be highlighting my experience base on Kaduna center exercise procedure.

All Successful candidate will be notify with text and email messages concerning the date of the Recruitment exercise and what you need for the exercise.
However, on the first day of the Screening exercise all candidate will be brief on the exercise process and a date will be fix for each state in alphabetical order for the Screening, although Screening begins from the first day.
*.Your height will be taken
*.Your blood pressure will be taken
*.Be ready to present your self nude for verification to confirm your skin is free from any suspicious design(tatoo). So, make sure you clean up your pubic hair and wear neat underwear.
*.Make sure you print your Acknowledgement Card and Attestation Card and fill them appropriately.
*.All your Original Credential will be verify.

Finally all candidate will be assemble on the parade ground to write exam after screening for all state is concluded.

Good Luck!!

Source: http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com/2016/03/nigeria-airforce-recruitment-2016.html

God bless you for d including, but please can u send me d past questions to danielchinedu@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by caspet(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Any news from the ongoing zonal enlistment exercise??
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by chrisbaby24(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2016
affairsnaija:
start pratice early to stay focus
Weldone bros...abeg help me wit d past question paper..my email is chrismbah33@naij.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Likeben(m): 1:00am On Apr 14, 2016
somebody shuld pls help me i need DSSC past questions for NAF.benjimhe@gmail.com tnks.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by popemech(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2016
yemkings@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by PraiseGyps(f): 8:25am On Apr 14, 2016
please, do help with the past questions. gp4noneva2013@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by mickells(m): 9:09am On Apr 14, 2016
Please someone should help me with the past questions too. Kelustar007@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2016
mickells:
Please someone should help me with the past questions too. Kelustar007@gmail.com
hope you guys are preparing for success
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Few weeks to go
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by kcboy34(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
affairsnaija:
Few weeks to go
weeks or days? is it not this Saturday 23rd.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 6:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
kcboy34:
weeks or days? is it not this Saturday 23rd.
I am refering to DSSC exercise
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by LordHarry28(m): 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Please I don't have my First school leaving certificate with ,what do I do, and I need material for the test , and also GMAT material can any one help please. Enoharry16@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by mranova(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
affairsnaija:
CLICK HERE TO SEE SAMPLE OF NIGERIA AIRFORCE EXAM PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWER

The Nigeria Airforce Recruitment exercise is one hell of alot physical activities, the most amazing thing about this year recruitment exercise is the impact of ''Change'' that apply to it. I have applied and also written Nigeria Airforce Exams twice before, but there is something unique about this year Recruitment exercise which is free online Registration unlike the past Recruitment where you pay 3k or more to complete online Registration.

The wind of''Change''is beginning to blow indeed, may be this year is your year of Nigeria airforce Recruitment break through.

What to Expect During Nigeria Airforce Recruitment Exercise.
The recruitment exercise will be done in 13 State and 13 Center this year, however my experience participating in the exercise twice was in kaduna center. So, i will be highlighting my experience base on Kaduna center exercise procedure.

All Successful candidate will be notify with text and email messages concerning the date of the Recruitment exercise and what you need for the exercise.
However, on the first day of the Screening exercise all candidate will be brief on the exercise process and a date will be fix for each state in alphabetical order for the Screening, although Screening begins from the first day.
*.Your height will be taken
*.Your blood pressure will be taken
*.Be ready to present your self nude for verification to confirm your skin is free from any suspicious design(tatoo). So, make sure you clean up your pubic hair and wear neat underwear.
*.Make sure you print your Acknowledgement Card and Attestation Card and fill them appropriately.
*.All your Original Credential will be verify.

Finally all candidate will be assemble on the parade ground to write exam after screening for all state is concluded.

Good Luck!!

Source: http://nigeriacurrentaffairs1..com/2016/03/nigeria-airforce-recruitment-2016.html

You forgot to mention the man called "coach" who called a set of people aside during the striping of clothes to deceive them to gather some money for him so as to help during the exams. He wd tell u he wd b invigilating the exams wen you see him just call " coach" n he will come to help. But brethren, the man will so abandon you that day.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2016
mranova:

You forgot to mention the man called "coach" who called a set of people aside during the striping of clothes to deceive them to gather some money for him so as to help during the exams. He wd tell u he wd b invigilating the exams wen you see him just call " coach" n he will come to help. But brethren, the man will so abandon you that day.
Hmmmm! Bros i no experience that one oh! Which year be that?
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by mranova(m): 9:35am On Apr 20, 2016
affairsnaija:
Hmmmm! Bros i no experience that one oh! Which year be that?

2014, kaduna centre.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2016
mranova:

2014, kaduna centre.
hmmm
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Sunnysteve009(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2016
@affairsnaija pls help me with past question paper DSSC email sunnysteve009@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by ishaq062(m): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2016
please help out a broda too ishaq062@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
ishaq062:
please help out a broda too
ishaq062@gmail.com
simply order by filling the form
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
Take Note:

Qtn: When was the UN Office in abuja attack by Boko Haram? State the year and date.
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by emmy4lov(m): 1:57am On Apr 23, 2016
affairsnaija:
Take Note:

Qtn: When was the UN Office in abuja attack by Boko Haram? State the year and date.

Nigeria UN bombing 26 August 2011

Boko Haram 'bombed Abuja police HQ' 17 June 2011

please in in need of the past question ... kindly forward it to me
agwegiokhee@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2016
How prepared are you
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2016
Few days to go
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 8:00am On May 01, 2016
Tell us the situation at ur screening location
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 01, 2016
need past questions too pls. sholabhadmus.sb@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by affairsnaija: 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
engrbhadmus:
need past questions too pls. sholabhadmus.sb@gmail.com
no time bro, you're not late anyways
Re: Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). by jamesme: 7:51am On May 03, 2016
please when is the date of Air force Exercise coming up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things You Didn’t Know About Those Commissioned Into The Nigerian Army / JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / Why Are Chinese Companies In Nigeria Maltreating Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.