Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Funny Things Nigerians Do All In The Name Of Party - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Funny Things Nigerians Do All In The Name Of Party (1377 Views)

11 Incredibly Crazy Things Nigerians Do When They Are Hungry / 11 Incredibly Crazy Things Nigerians Do When They Are Hungry / 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funny Things Nigerians Do All In The Name Of Party by timaare(m): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
I was on my way back from Alaba International Market and got stuck in traffic when i noticed a bus (danfo) with all its passengers on the same attire. But could not help my laughter when I saw two women sweating profusely in trunk. Now, my question is must you inconvenient yourself to attend a party (Owanbe)? Research even have it that (in most cases) in a full bus, only one person truly knows the celebrant.

Fulani is to cattle
As Yoruba is to PARTY

#OWANBE

Re: The Funny Things Nigerians Do All In The Name Of Party by Mologi(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Their plate of Amala
Re: The Funny Things Nigerians Do All In The Name Of Party by missKiffy(f): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
undecided
Re: The Funny Things Nigerians Do All In The Name Of Party by okirewaju(f): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Funny Things Nigerians Do All In The Name Of Party by prettyJoy22(f): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
lol after buying that "anko" they must attend to eat its worth

(1) (Reply)

Only True Nigerian Can Tell Me The Name Of This Delicacy In His/her Native Lang / Sharwama Business / CHICKEN EGGS Supply In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.