Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo (13469 Views)

Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex And 2unit 2bedroom Flat / Construction Of Bungalow For A Nairalander At Ajah Area By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Work progressing.

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
Progresive pictures

1 Like

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Progresive

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pics

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by allCopacetic: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Nice, one chief cool.
You may visit our thread for excellent quality electrical fixtures, fittings, and accessories .

https://www.nairaland.com/2941901/building-dream-structure-watch-space

You're also welcome to request our catalogue / price list

Regards.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2016
I don't know how the price list and the catalogue will get to me.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2016
Pictures

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2016
Pics

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by smiley001(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
lafolabi:
Pics

You have done so well sir.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pictures

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by allCopacetic: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2016
lafolabi:
I don't know how the price list and the catalogue will get to me.
Kindly furnish your email and I'll send you a copy.
or send a mail to buzorokeke@gmail.com
Regards
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by allCopacetic: 12:31am On Jul 23, 2016
lafolabi:
Pictures
White walls.....always a favourite cool
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by segcymoor(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2016
May Lord bless d work of ur hand.

--------
U ve done but very well!
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thanks so much

Na baba God ooo.

It's very simple, easier and faster. Expecially when you really knows and understand what you are doing.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
More progresive

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 12:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Pics

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 12:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Pics.

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by true2home(m): 2:26am On Jul 26, 2016
Nice work you are doing there. I will surely love to stop by your jobsite if am able to come home before you finish there. My family home is very close to this site. You made the execution so lucid and smooth as anything I have seen in Nigeria's construction. Excellent!!!

1 Like

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks so much sir,you are always welcome anytime. If we're still here. We're at the finishing point. If not the delay in cash flow for over 4 weeks now, I suppose to have handed over the key.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2016
Views

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by Chekitaut: 2:35am On Aug 01, 2016
August 1st, 2016
Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Banana Island, Lekki - Ajah(Round about)
OFFER while STOCK last
Buy 30tons GRANITE + 30tons Stone dust @ N220,000

Granite Booking
Call: 08055545355, 08032887233
Text: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08098055224, 08025392565.
Whatsapp: 08055545355, 08032887233
BBM Pin: 2BF3D3FE
Email: info.chekitaut@gmail.com

Our Buy 60tons Granite get 30tons Stone dust FREE still available
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2016
Duplex front view

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by topsy23: 1:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
weldone, very fast project
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Views.

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by cenjyl: 6:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Engr afolabi can send me email at cenjyl@gmail.com
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by cenjyl: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2016
Can you send me email I like your job cenjyl@gmail.com
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2016
Sir my email address is unisociate@ymail.com and phone number is 2348066357743. Thanks
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pics

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kitchen cabinets

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by Olusojisorunmu(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
lafolabi:
Duplex front view
Marvellous sir! A Job of Great Standard.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by mufutau55(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
How did I missed this from March... Welldone Oga Lafolabi o.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by kolaa007(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
When buying or having a home built, it is important to take windows into consideration.
Windows provide our homes with light, warmth, and ventilation, but they can also negatively impact a home’s energy efficiency.Good windows will bring out the beauty of your home and likewise a bad window will make your house very ugly.People taking pride in the appearance of their home goes back as long as we can remember. In many ways, our home becomes an extension of who we are. Doors and, in particular, your Windows, are the first thing family and friends see when they pay you a visit and that first impression is incredibly hard to shift.

Why you should Choose pvc Windows

1. pvc windows are the Number One in energy efficiency
The frame of a window plays a decisive role in promoting energy and cost-efficient thermal insulation. window profiles made of pvc score top marks when compared with aluminium or wooden windows. They have better insulation values and are able to reduce energy and heating costs. There is a particularly high energy saving potential when using pvc window frames in the passive house standard. Today, passive house windows can be manufactured efficiently and cost-effectively using state-of-the-art pvc profiles and the now quite common triple glazing.

2. pvc windows have a very good cost-benefit ratio
pvc windows offer clear-cut cost advantages, both in procurement and throughout the entire life cycle. Timber frames are approximately 20-30 % more expensive than pvc profiles, and aluminium windows cost 30 % more again representing the most expensive alternative. Based on the high energy-saving potential and minimal maintenance throughout the entire service life of more than 50 years, costs are also saved in the long-term.

3. pvc windows are easy to care for
High quality pvc windows are extremely easy to care for and require minimal maintenance. Wooden windows, on the other hand, have to be glazed just about every two years and painted every 5 years. State-of-the-art pvc granule is extremely resistant to weather conditions and light-fast. To clean the window frames all you need is dishwashing liquid due to the easy-care properties of the smooth profile surfaces. You will find more information on the care of pvc windows on our Info Page Tips on caring for pvc windows.

4. pvc windows are remarkably durable
As opposed to windows made of wood pvc windows have a particularly long service life. High
quality windows stand out with their distortion resistance and high level of functionality for years and years. Based on their long service live of at least 50 years pvc windows are an excellent investment, also with regard to maintaining a property’s value.

5. pvc windows boast an excellent eco balance
pvc windows are 100 % recyclable and therefore resource-saving. 40 % of all gas and oil reserves in the world are used for heating and for supplying energy to buildings, whereas just 4 % go into the production of plastics of which just 1 % are used for pvc. Besides being recyclable, the durability and low levels of pollution during the production of pvc profiles help produce an excellent eco-balance and contribute towards protection of the environment. pvc windows last much longer than wooden windows and consume substantially less energy during the manufacturing process.

Contact us at FKJ Ventures

19b Bola Ajibola street off Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos

07038937391 (Mr Folorunsho Kolawole)

Kolaa007@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Investing In Real Estate Is The Best Way To Secure The Future / YOU WANT 2 BUY OR RENT HOUSE,LAND,FLAT, OFFICE SPACE, HOTEL, JV, COMMERCIAL PLOT / Delta Building Collapse: Four Feared Dead, Others Trapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.