Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo (13470 Views)

Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex And 2unit 2bedroom Flat / Construction Of Bungalow For A Nairalander At Ajah Area By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
mufutau55:
How did I missed this from March... Welldone Oga Lafolabi o.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thanks sir,

Oga mi you miss o

God has been good to me.
We started well and perfect it beautifully
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Views

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
More views

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
Views.

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pics

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by mufutau55(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
lafolabi:
Thanks sir,
Oga mi you miss o

God has been good to me.
We started well and perfect it beautifully

You sure did a beautiful job here as usual sir. Very lovely. God bless.

Hajji M.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 5:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks sir, I have missed you and your words of wisdom and encouragement on this trend.

1 Like

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by EndiaSami: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Beautiful.!! smiley
Well done Mr. Lafolabi
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by gotformation(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Land at ibeju lekki,epe, agbara extention and ikorudu
Houses/ for sell at the island
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by msogunro: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Horlawoomey:

It is more expensive because the members will require more formwork. A column with four sides will need formwork on all the four sides unlike two sides if the block work was done first.

Are the dimensions of columns in residential buildings alway's the same? It seems as if the column is 9" × 9". I's that correct?
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 6:32am On Aug 07, 2016
More pics

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by Olusojisorunmu(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
lafolabi:
More pics
Fantastic sir...more open doors
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Amen oo.
Thanks my brother

1 Like

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by olaitoro(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
chai, this is it. engr you murdered it, kudos

1 Like

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Na baba God ooo.
Thanks sir.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Pics

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by msogunro: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
msogunro:

Are the dimensions of columns in residential buildings alway's the same? It seems as if the column is 9" × 9". I's that correct?

@lafolabi
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 12:11am On Aug 10, 2016
The column dimensions are not always the same depends on structural design.
It's important to have drawings before commencing any construction of any kind of structures.
The drawings are to show measurement and dimensions also make recommendations and instructions
There may be alterations or drawing review on site by the engr in charge if necessary.
In these project we have 225mm by 225mm. Also 225 by 150 mm.and 225mm by 450mm.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2016
More pics

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
Glory be to God almighty

1 Like

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 8:01am On Dec 04, 2016
Happy new year in advance to everyone in Nigeria and abroad.
For perfect and durable building construction we're the best.
We always deliver as promise. I never abandoned any project that I received money for.
I go beyond client expectations for the best.
We always deliver before the agreement date and surprise our wonderful clients. We will never disappoint you.
We have teams of experience workers in different departments. Trained site managers and engineers.
Our contacts 2348066357743 and 2349090891067.
Email. Unisociate@ymail.com. God bless you all.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by rotecch77(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Bravo, baba
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
Thanks my brother
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by ceelog(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2016
lafolabi:
18 working days. first floor form work kick start.
Glory be to GOD.

Excellent and professional job. Please is there any major reason or adv of having your waste pipes exit through the dpc and not the upper foundation blocks?
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2017
Sir, condit piping has to be Buried. Surface can come out before dpc . thanks
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by smiley001(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2017
lafolabi:
Happy new year in advance to everyone in Nigeria and abroad.
For perfect and durable building construction we're the best.
We always deliver as promise. I never abandoned any project that I received money for.
I go beyond client expectations for the best.
We always deliver before the agreement date and surprise our wonderful clients. We will never disappoint you.
We have teams of experience workers in different departments. Trained site managers and engineers.
Our contacts 2348066357743 and 2349090891067.
Email. Unisociate@ymail.com. God bless you all.

You are very good sir, I want to be like you when I grow up.
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Sincerity dedication and good work makes you grow faster.
Above all, knowing God and serve him.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by AngelicBeing: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
cool
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 1:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Happy New month
Re: Construction Ofsemi-detached Twin Duplex And Restructuring Of Bungalow In Magodo by lafolabi(m): 4:28am On Oct 25, 2017
Happy New month in advance to everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates 102 Housing Units In Suleja / Urban Crest 2 Is Located @ Akodo Ibeju Lekki B4 Dangote Refinery+2349030188831 / Investing In Real Estate Is The Best Way To Secure The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.