Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

+18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) (15118 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) / Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! / I Stopped Using Girls As Dp Cuz Of This...(Viewers Discretion Is Advised)18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2016
Hmmmmm....... Thinking........ Hmmmm..

2 Likes

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2016
I've done that to 2 girls b4 and I'm still in d business

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
The poster above me is sick olohun. Lol, tha F? Modified.. That asss is another thing. Why she con cover her mangoes na.. Btw, the guys teddy is fine. Refiner, on top wetin na..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

bros na you suppose dey "statue of liberty" you be legend.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by halfricanadian(f): 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
undecided the question is ladies can u even allow it?

after he does dat d next thing u see a thread bou it on nl eida in form of story or questions undecided ass kissing p*ssy niggas

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Synzu(m): 11:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

after he does dat d next thing u see a thread bou it on nl eida in form of story or questions undecided ass kissing p*ssy niggas

Not everyone's life revolves around this forum.

@OP I'm still in the business seff grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by halfricanadian(f): 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2016
Synzu:

Not everyone's life revolves around this forum.

@OP I'm still in the business seff grin

Wat ever u wanna use to cover up ur tactics

Y'all been doin it so dont deny

I dont hide cos i fear no one except God i come out straight

U nd i kno deep down dat wat i said is the truth nuff said lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Synzu(m): 11:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat ever u wanna use to cover up ur tactics
Y'all been doin it so dont deny
I dont hide cos i fear no one except God i come out straight
U nd i kno deep down dat wat i said is the truth nuff said lipsrsealed
Not everyone's life revolves around this forum

5 Likes

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by halfricanadian(f): 11:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Synzu:

Not everyone's life revolves around this forum

Dont tell me what its not
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Synzu(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont tell me what its not

Nope. You're either mistaking me for someone else or you have serious comprehension problems.

3 Likes

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by halfricanadian(f): 12:04am On Mar 13, 2016
Synzu:

Nope. You're either mistaking me for someone else or you have serious comprehension problems.

No i was talkin based on most people not u

No b u quote me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Lol
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by refiner(f): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2016
uuhhh!...*pukes*!....

viewer's description pls!undecided
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by fistonati(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2016
What's the big deal, in as much as you've agreed to marry each other you both not gonna break to d extent that you will use it to mock her. You can always tell her she's smelling you have to be responsible getting the odours out too.

Its all about trust and respect
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Synzu(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

"Comprehension problems" it is then grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by halfricanadian(f): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol

grin dont mind d dude he just like wahala

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2016
all dis nairaland chicks never sleep... always on the hunt for pvssy and cork story... nawa ooo

3 Likes

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by halfricanadian(f): 12:10am On Mar 13, 2016
Synzu:

"Comprehension problems" it is then grin
hope u kno i type online dis way cos its fun

Offline i dont write or type dis way

angry tilapia egg roll
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin dont mind d dude he just like wahala
I sensed it already. lol
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Synzu(m): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

hope u kno i type online dis way cos its fun

Offline i dont write or type dis way

angry tilapia egg roll

Is this supposed to be an attempt on hurting my feelings on what?? I'm kind of confused undecided

I don't even wanna know what you type like offline or wherever.

7 Likes

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by osesology(m): 12:17am On Mar 13, 2016
fistonati:
What's the big deal, in as much as you've agreed to marry each other you both not gonna break to d extent that you will use it to mock her. You can always tell her she's smelling you have to be responsible getting the odours out too.

Its all about trust and respect
Nigga, what did u just say?

1 Like

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 12:27am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:

Lwkm you are right thou
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by falconey(m): 12:30am On Mar 13, 2016
Justdulla:
all dis nairaland chicks never sleep... always on the hunt for pvssy and cork story... nawa ooo

Why una they beef our girls naa? lwkm
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by AfricanApple(f): 12:42am On Mar 13, 2016
with a shape like that graphic in your op, no guy would refuse doing that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by rattlesnake(m): 1:15am On Mar 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
no wonder ur life is nothung to write home about undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Is he a barber?

3 Likes

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by ThuGnificenX: 1:38am On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Is he a barber?
good question...
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Hustlerlomo(m): 5:15am On Mar 13, 2016
I will do it more... when I know say after that na to..... grin
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 13, 2016
God forbid. He might hurt me lol
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Keketu(m): 5:19am On Mar 13, 2016
refiner:
uuhhh!...*pukes*!....

viewer's description pls!undecided
rufiya baby
Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by TheNonce: 5:41am On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:
Hmmmmm....... Thinking........ Hmmmm..
grin

Only _stupid idiotic _bitch niggers would ever attempt crap like this!

Anyway the fact that YOU are also contemplating this act tells us what we need to know about YOU! Try change your moniker to "foolconey" abeg!!!

***snorts coke***

4 Likes

Re: +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion) by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 13, 2016
rattlesnake:
no wonder ur life is nothung to write home about undecided undecided
U've not done it b4? Then u have a lot to achieve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Red Pill Experience Sha! / He Wants Sex After Dating For 2days / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.