Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

#corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members (38525 Views)

EDO: PDP Campaign Of Calumny Backfires On Facebook / Ijaw Youths At Rhythm 95.7FM Radio Programme In Bayelsa, Attack APC Members / 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign ā€“ Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

#corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by fowlyansh181(m): 12:19am On Mar 13, 2016
some APC members went on twitter to trend the hash tag #corruptionfightingback but it backfired on them when angry Nigerians stumbled across the hash tag and started voicing out their displeasures. here are some screen shots of the trend backfire on twitter..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by fowlyansh181(m): 12:21am On Mar 13, 2016
continues ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mynd1(f): 12:28am On Mar 13, 2016
undecided
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Olarajee(m): 2:21am On Mar 13, 2016
Eleyii gaa gan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Leboska(m): 2:29am On Mar 13, 2016
That's were we've found ourselves, when a thing is the President.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by lawydewy(m): 2:49am On Mar 13, 2016
OK!
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by Osakah24(m): 4:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Where does this corruption live?,let's go and teach the bastard a lesson. Initially wailing was only for the 5%,now everyone is wailing,even the 95% people are rushing in to buy form everyday. Abeg someone should tell them that form don finish oo. When did IPAD start bearing names like wale and gbemisola?.

232 Likes 21 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by 93RD(m): 4:38am On Mar 13, 2016
Even if i ignore all others, that guy that said something about learning from tetris should be given a national honour, replaced with pmb or engaged as a national advicer with 5000 crates of origin a month as take home pay together with some other allowances and a private jet for his official junketing grin grin grin grin grin he is a wise man grin if you know what i mean grin. na joke oo, grin
i hear say apc don take over NL and i am forced to believe because sources that doesn't want their name in print said some moniker follow chop a particular jollof rice grin grin however calls put through to some people at the top didn't go through for they were not responding to their calls grin nor replying grin as at the time of filing this report grin grin
why am i not sleeping self :-/ oh i forgot heat wan kill me here and no fuel to power my small gen *sigh*

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by BaddieKay(f): 4:55am On Mar 13, 2016
If only the president addresses or updates the citizens once in a while,the hate and anger won't be this much..But the man's body language says He doesn't give a F***

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 5:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by raker300: 5:23am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Very irrational set of people,it's just 9months minus 16 years.give dis man @list 2 years
you guys are unbelievable. your level of thinking baffles me. So people aren't supposed to complain about hardship because it's APC?

When will you get it into your thick skull that it's not a party thing but an individual thing?

When things finally started to get better, you are the same ones that came and scattered it over lies you couldn't comprehend.

248 Likes 22 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by benpedro(m): 5:25am On Mar 13, 2016
My people don dey get sense small small.hunger don dey wire everybody,their senses don dey come back.glad the hunger is now WAZOBIA.E dey wire Ade,Chukwudi and Musa smiley smiley

228 Likes 21 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by benpedro(m): 5:28am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
if i call you a goat now dem go ban me..people are here complaining about what to eat and how their businesses are being closed down because of the actions and inactions of the government,as if that is not enough,APC thinking that all the youths are sycophants like you of course come carry #corruptionfightingback campaign come dey spite them for twitter and you're here talking about 9 months... .look mr man,most of the people suffering in this present day Nigeria doesn't care about who the president of this country is but just enough food to feed their belly and that of their family.So enough of all these buhari these,APC that,Jonathan the other nonsense!not everybody are politicians!

173 Likes 13 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by raker300: 5:29am On Mar 13, 2016
Great. If you complain about hardship in nigeria, they say it's cos you're "igbo"

Good to know everyone is suffering the same way...only difference is I chose not to be an asslicker

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by greatgod2012(f): 5:30am On Mar 13, 2016
When two heads are not better than one..............this got me ROFL.....

Nigerians...... I hail o

But honestly, things have become more difficult for Nigerians since APC mounted the power.

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by TheArchangel(f): 5:32am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
In two years time you are either dead from
Starvation caused by hunger
Meningitis caused by excessive heat
95% burn injury caused by buying fuel and storing.
Dehydration due to lack of water.
Then mental death as a result of accumulated and a frustrated form of illiteracy where you won't have enough money to subscribe to nairaland to gain informations talk more of paying your school fees.

208 Likes 16 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by bugzbunny: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2016
Osakah24:
Where does this corruption live?,let's go and teach the bastard a lesson. Initially wailing was only for the 5%,now everyone is wailing,even the 95% people are rushing in to buy form everyday. Abeg someone should tell them that form don finish oo. When did IPAD start bearing names like wale and gbemisola?.
This is no joke
We are in a deep mess
If there is one thing I llke d yorubas for
Its not being too sentimental
They hv realised change was really chains
Apc is a tool used by the born to rule
They have absolutely nothing to offer

To the many sane yorubas on this forum
You are all welcome
Let's wail together for a better country
Meet Rose2014 for ur wailers form
Let's take our country back

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by drey076(m): 5:39am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Don't mind them, they are yet to recover from Jonathan's lost
Stupid set of people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 5:40am On Mar 13, 2016
U people confuse ur selves dat everyone is a political Zombie.d fact is d fact no matter how u try to twist it.I'm feelin d hit harder
Dan u think,but d truth is it didn't start 9months ago.2years is not too much 2 allow d president prove his worth..if u'r soliciting 4 pdp,sorry!they ar very dead.I'm even thinking ahead of APC pls don't drag me back 2 d past..
raker300:
you guys are unbelievable. your level of thinking baffles me. So people aren't supposed to complain about hardship because it's APC?

When will you get it into your thick skull that it's not a party thing but an individual thing?

When things finally started to get better, you are the same ones that came and scattered it over lies you couldn't comprehend.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by bugzbunny: 5:44am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
All indices have shown dat if we continue our downward spiral...... In two years.. Ghana will price this country
We say God forbid

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 5:45am On Mar 13, 2016
Wat do u want me to do,drag Buhari out of office or wat?give d man some tym pls,he's worth it...

TheArchangel:
In two years time you are either dead from
Starvation caused by hunger
Meningitis caused by excessive heat
95% burn injury caused by buying fuel and storing.
Dehydration due to lack of water.
Then mental death as a result of accumulated and a frustrated form of illiteracy where you won't have enough money to subscribe to nairaland to gain informations talk more of paying your school fees.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by drey076(m): 5:48am On Mar 13, 2016
I am deeply in support of change of government Dat is not performing, Jonathan was a dump president and we kicked him out. If buhari should underperformed let us kick him out by 2019. But it is too early to judge this administration, I am not being sentiment.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by TheArchangel(f): 5:48am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
Wat do u want me to do,drag Buhari out of office or wat?give d man some tym pls,he's worth it...

To you he may worth it but i personally aint seeing shits and alot will happen in two years bro. Me I wan enjoy abeg, I no wan die .

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by bugzbunny: 5:48am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
U people confuse ur selves dat everyone is a political Zombie.d fact is d fact no matter how u try to twist it.I'm feelin d hit harder
Dan u think,but d truth is it didn't start 9months ago.2years is not too much 2 allow d president prove his worth..if u'r soliciting 4 pdp,sorry!they ar very dead.I'm even thinking ahead of APC pls don't drag me back 2 d past..
If the Pdp won't reform and organise her house
We have options....kowa..apga etc

The bottomline is WE must change this fake change

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by raker300: 5:50am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
facts speak for themselves. Stop attaching igbos with political parties, we don't care for those neither. Focus should be on the individual.

If people like you kept this government on their toes by criticising them from the start, maybe they would've sat up and work harder. Nigeria has no patience right now..35years of misrule is what left us here.

Finally when things are getting normal with agricultural revolution, sure p, nysc, youwin etc, this government comes in and scraps things that are working just so they can make it there's.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 5:52am On Mar 13, 2016
If u like call me cow,u'r entitled2ur opinion..but ur rant can't change wat's on ground,u'v got 2 be patient 4 now.u'v got no choice dude...

benpedro:
if i call you a goat now dem go ban me..people are here complaining about what to eat and how their businesses are being closed down because of the actions and inactions of the government,as if that is not enough,APC thinking that all the youths are sycophants like you of course come carry #corruptionfightingback campaign come dey spite them for twitter and you're here talking about 9 months... .See mr man,most of the people suffering in this present day Nigeria doesn't care about who is the president of this country but just enough food to feed their belly and that of their family.So enough of all these buhari these,APC that,Jonathan the other nonsense!not everybody are politicians!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by edoyad(m): 5:54am On Mar 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

I like how Jona is sitting back quiet and laughing at gullible Nigerians at this moment

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 5:59am On Mar 13, 2016
My broda,I didn't mention Igbo.ur quest 4 self Determination I don't av problem with.but right now,u'v got 2 wait.dat's d reality on ground.n I think d govt are very aware of d situation on ground,n they knw 4 years is not so lon.I don't av2 remind 'em

raker300:
facts speak for themselves. Stop attaching igbos with political parties, we don't care for those neither. Focus should be on the individual.

If people like you kept this government on their toes by criticising them from the start, maybe they would've sat up and work harder. Nigeria has no patience right now..35years of misrule is what left us here.

Finally when things are getting normal with agricultural revolution, sure p, nysc, youwin etc, this government comes in and scraps things that are working just so they can make it there's.

1 Like

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 6:07am On Mar 13, 2016
But right now,we'v got to wait..

bugzbunny:

If the Pdp won't reform and organise her house
We have options....kowa..apga etc

The bottomline is WE must change this fake change
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 6:14am On Mar 13, 2016
Drag am comot4 office if u can,but I think d only option u av noe is patince..

TheArchangel:
To you he may worth it but i personally aint seeing shits and alot will happen in two years bro. Me I wan enjoy abeg, I no wan die .
Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by bugzbunny: 6:16am On Mar 13, 2016
mideactive:
But right now,we'v got to wait..

Wail and pressurize the govt or write ur will

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #corruptionfightingback Trend Backfires On Apc Members by mideactive: 6:20am On Mar 13, 2016
D country has always been like dis,we can only hope n pray.ur rant won't a thing,no matter how depressed u'r feelin right now.just work harder n pray!

bugzbunny:

All indices have shown dat if we continue our downward spiral...... In two years.. Ghana will price this country
We say God forbid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account / 2019 Election: Iā€™m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power ā€“ Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.