Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

:::books From Top Authors That Let You Down::: - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / :::books From Top Authors That Let You Down::: (689 Views)

Young Authors of Nigeria (YAN) -Join Now! / What Are Your Five (5) Best Motivational Books From Nigerian Authors? / Most Popular Nigerian Authors On Amazon Books (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:::books From Top Authors That Let You Down::: by Borat1: 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2009
Once in a while we grab a book written by a prominent author to read and at the end of the day feel disappointed. Just name the book and the author. You could state the reason you dint fancy d book. I'll start

Dean Koontz, What were you smoking wen you wrote "From The Corner Of His Eye"? For a moment i thought i was watching a nollywood movie. YUCK!
Re: :::books From Top Authors That Let You Down::: by platinumnk(f): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
Borat, if u have YIM, hit me asap

thanks
Re: :::books From Top Authors That Let You Down::: by platinumnk(f): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2009
I love Dean Koontz, been reading him since I was 15, but his new works are so blahh. . . tongue tongue tongue

Too discriptive embarassed embarassed
Re: :::books From Top Authors That Let You Down::: by Borat1: 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2009
@nk,
My y! mssgr got small issues. Hope i'll fix it 2moro (or is it 2day) then i'll hit you up. Hope no qualms?
Re: :::books From Top Authors That Let You Down::: by platinumnk(f): 12:14am On Jul 20, 2009
No, thereis also webmessneger, or u can use my screenname@yahoo.com to email me.

I wanted to know about your grandmas book.

smiley
Re: :::books From Top Authors That Let You Down::: by Uglyduckling: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2009
A painted house by John Grisham.The most disappionting book ever!

(1) (Reply)

Were Did You Do Research For Your Last Project - Library Or Search Engine / Love This Site! / Unlimited Riches For Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.