Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Uk Student Appeal Sucess - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Appeal Sucess (691 Views)

UK STUDENT VISA WARNING: UKBA Approved Banks For Maintenance Funds / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / Uk Student Visa Appeal Or Immediate Reapplication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Student Appeal Sucess by stellaaga: 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2009
Hello , it happend that i  won a Uk Student  appeal case,i was called on phone to come to local home embassy but i did not get all i was told to bring,
Please  has any body been called , kindly tell me what to go with .

You could as well send it to my mail box which is stellaaga@yahoo.com.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Appeal Sucess by stellaaga: 11:42am On Aug 11, 2009
stellaaga:

Hello , it happend that i  won a Uk Student  appeal case,i was called on phone to come to local home embassy but i did not get all i was told to bring,
Please  has any body been called , kindly tell me what to go with .

You could as well send it to my mail box which is stellaaga@yahoo.com.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Uk Student Appeal Sucess by justwise(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2009
Call them back and ask, just to be sure.
Re: Uk Student Appeal Sucess by stellaaga: 1:18pm On Aug 14, 2009
Uk Student Appeal Sucess

Kindly assist your me, this is student appeal ,calling embassy looks so absurd and stupid this happend as a result of excitment ,i look forward to receive a reply on the below topic about my student appeal succes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello , it happend that i won a Uk Student appeal case,i was called on phone to come to local home embassy but i did not get all i was told to bring,
Please has any body been called , kindly tell me what to go with .

You could as well send it to my mail box which is stellaaga@yahoo.com. if u wish
Re: Uk Student Appeal Sucess by adedayoone: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2009
think u'll need ur visa/admission letter from d sch, sponsors bank statement and r photo , all current ones .

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Sometin About Cape Verde Lsland. / Urgent Help Needed / The Travel Account Is Still Open To Anyone That Need It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.