Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:18 PM

Please Dear Nairalanders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Dear Nairalanders (8740 Views)

Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job / Please Dear Friends I Need Help / Dear Nairalanders,can I Write This On My C.V? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Dear Nairalanders by mantleguy(m): 7:40am On Mar 13, 2016
Hello my good people of nairaland.. Happy Sunday to you all.. Please I received the email below this morning.. Does anyone know of the company, are they real.?

Dear *************

You are hereby invited for an interview/chat at our organization, B.S Multiservice Limited a business development consulting firm that provides customized solutions for the formulation and implementation of business strategies.

Kindly acknowledge recipient of this mail.
Regards,

Venue:No. 4 Alh Kareem Ogungbeye street off Amaraolu str beside Zenith Bank Ikeja by 1st Gate Bus stop Agidingbi Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by Onosone(m): 8:03am On Mar 13, 2016
I haven't heard of it
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by oyesdeen777(m): 8:29am On Mar 13, 2016
I received d same mail too and was just gonna ask about it here
mantleguy:
Hello my good people of nairaland.. Happy Sunday to you all.. Please I received the email below this morning.. Does anyone know of the company, are they real.?
Dear *************
You are hereby invited for an interview/chat at our organization, B.S Multiservice Limited a business development consulting firm that provides customized solutions for the formulation and implementation of business strategies.
Regards,
Venue:No. 4 Alh Kareem Ogungbeye street off Amaraolu str beside Zenith Bank Ikeja by 1st Gate Bus stop Agidingbi Ikeja, Lagos.
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by mantleguy(m): 10:20am On Mar 13, 2016
oyesdeen777:
I received d same mail too and was just gonna ask about it here
Do you remember applying for such job??
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by Berryllove(f): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
Don't bother going dear. Once u see test/briefing den its one of those agencies dat will require u to make payments. Besides the address stated has said it all. U can even google dat address itself.

2 Likes

Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by mantleguy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Berryllove:
Don't bother going dear. Once u see test/briefing den its one of those agencies dat will require u to make payments. Besides the address stated has said it all. U can even google dat address itself.
Okay, I was wondering how an organization will invite someone for an interview a day to the interview.. Moreover, I can remember applying for such job... thanks
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2016
mantleguy:
Okay, I was wondering how an organization will invite someone for an interview a day to the interview.. Moreover, I can remember applying for such job... thanks

An organization can invite you a day before the interview. I know of some multinationals that always do that. I think it is to know maybe you are always prepared. Please take note.
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by Acidosis(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2016
mantleguy:

Dear *************

Regards,

Did you visit the firm? What's the outcome?
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by ojaywhykay: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2017
please had anybody confirmed the authenticity of this interview cos I got the mail yesterday

Dear OLAYINKA,
After careful evaluation of your application and resume, you hereby selected for an assessment with the HR/PERSONNEL,please take note,come along with a copy of your curriculum vitaeĀ  .
venue; suite 4, ogungbeye street ,off amaraolu street beside zenith bank plc 1st gate bustop Agidingbi Ikeja Lagos.
Time; 9am
DATE;TUESDAY 18 JULY 2017
ENTRY CODE;100188
ENQ;09057021394

BEST REGARDS
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2017
Scam don't bother wasting ur tp fare on interview
ojaywhykay:
please had anybody confirmed the authenticity of this interview cos I got the mail yesterday

Dear OLAYINKA,
After careful evaluation of your application and resume, you hereby selected for an assessment with the HR/PERSONNEL,please take note,come along with a copy of your curriculum vitaeĀ  .
venue; suite 4, ogungbeye street ,off amaraolu street beside zenith bank plc 1st gate bustop Agidingbi Ikeja Lagos.
Time; 9am
DATE;TUESDAY 18 JULY 2017
ENTRY CODE;100188
ENQ;09057021394

BEST REGARDS

Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by WHITEPOWER75: 2:11am On Feb 22, 2018
is it real or fake, i got a text which states
:you have been shortlisted for an interview at B.S CONSULTING Ltd kindly visit your email fr the details"
only for me to open my email address and couldn't find any. i called the number infored the recipient that i couldn't find the mail. in her little kindness the the details was sent to me. 4 ogungbeye str, AmaraOlu, opposite mega chicken off ,
agidinbi 1st gate
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by ogayemiolumide(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2018
U guys haven't really said anything concerning the company... Is it fake or not? I've got an interview too with same company.. So, pls, is it fake or not?
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by ogayemiolumide(m): 1:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Berryllove:

Exactly what happened to me today... I had to pull out n zoomed off..
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by Ossaifamous(m): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
it's bs consulting here in my mail its Bs alliance
hmmm
Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by marksleek25: 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
BSM o,BS alliance o, BSM Ltd o...all na fake!!!! Better save that transport fare use am chop amala. grin
Don't waste your time and fare .

1 Like

Re: Please Dear Nairalanders by ehinmowo: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2018
I swear I can identify GNLD from the message they send.

I am almost 100% sure dt dey are GNLD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Having Difficulty Trying To Access The NDLEA Assessment Portal? / Premium Vacancies For Nairaland Job Seekers. / GE Nigeria Mid-level & Exp. Job Recruitment (13 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.