Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 AM

What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! (2528 Views)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Man Drives His Benz G-wagon To 215 Countries Over 26 Years Covering 900,000KM / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by mybad: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2016
So i'm caught between buying one on these cars.
I'm in love with all three of them but resources are limited.
Parking space won't allow me buy all of them even if i got a loan to buy them all.
Besides, i stay in a rented apartment. shocked
It will be penny wise and pound foolish. cool
My Yoruba landlord will definitely double the rents. grin

I believe the car you drive says alot about the owner.
What do you Guys think about the cars in the pictures.
What comes to your mind when you see any of these cars on the road?

Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by vani86: 9:05am On Mar 13, 2016
If what people will say cuz you get a car thats bothering you, then your priority is misplaced, what should be bothering you the most is to get a car that will last, ease of service and rarely breakdown.

I stay in a rented flat as well, was driving a 1999 crv, got a 2009 camry last nov. After all i have paid my rent, i wanted a car i can drive comfortably for 5 years.

Unless you arr married and with kids. Take the sienna out of consideration. Thats how i judge people who drive them.

3 Likes

Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by mybad: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2016
vani86:

Unless you arr married and with kids. Take the sienna out of consideration. Thats how i judge people who drive them.

Well i'm married with two kids.
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by lonelydora: 9:23am On Mar 13, 2016
Are you looking for what people will say? Bros, buy any of the cars and do your routine maintenance. Congrats in advance.
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by Ravenna: 9:25am On Mar 13, 2016
Go with the Big daddy, the 02 accord is becoming a piece of s.hit lately.

2 Likes

Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by diportivo: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2016
Well,i wldnt expect u to buy the three na bros grin

Go see the three cars....test drive the three

Make ur decision based on how u feel inside inside each of them

Make sure you get a good one that will last....inspect like theres no tomorrow

Forget what people say,na wetin ur money reach u go buy......na some ppl dey use wheelchair o...

Thank God for ur own

Good luck on ur search

4 Likes

Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by vani86: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2016
mybad:

Well i'm married with two kids.

Then d sienna is back into consideration bro cheesy grin
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't see having two kids as a good enough reason to go for the sienna unless if you want your children to take one of the rear seats each when they want to sleep while you guys are in transit.

I think you should go for the Accord. More classy & compact.

1 Like

Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by lonelydora: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ravenna:
Go with the Big daddy, the 02 accord is becoming a piece of s.hit lately.

Please explain
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
All the three cars you posted are pure water. So?

3 Likes

Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by vani86: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
tpacalipse:
All the three cars you posted are pure water. So?

Which one do you have?

Bmw or mercedes. Probably an audi undecided

4 Likes

Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by mybad: 7:38am On Mar 14, 2016
vani86:

Which one do you have?

grin
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by Mystical888: 2:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
vani86:

Which one do you have?

Abi o!
Correct question.
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by sultaan(m): 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Says the owner is conservative
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by mybad: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
sultaan:
Says the owner is conservative
All three of them?
......hmmmmm sad

Not with the state of the economy.
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by chuka5000(m): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
if u stay in Lagos pls remove the Honda from ur list.
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by mybad: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
chuka5000:
if u stay in Lagos pls remove the Honda from ur list.
Why?
I reside in Lagos.
I travel from one end of Lagos to the other on a daily basis.
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by Lagusta(m): 12:01am On Mar 15, 2016
To me ooo, the Siena is your best bet....
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by eherbal(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Siena. In five years time, the family will be bigger. It's roomy, can travel long distances, and an all occasions ride. Parts are available. Not seen one with a pulled leg before. Just make sure the air-conditioning is well maintained on a regular basis.
Very reliable engine I tell you
Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by ADVERTBOARD: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
mybad:

Why?
I reside in Lagos.
I travel from one end of Lagos to the other on a daily basis.
'One end of Lagos' means you drive on the worst of roads, please buy the big daddy camry ,dont attempt the space bus because without an A/C its like oven,also the rear hits the ground on rough roads when filled with people. In five years time,it may look like a wardrobe and prospective buyers will price it like a sofa.

Think about it!

3 Likes

Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by nurey(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2016
ADVERTBOARD:
'One end of Lagos' means you drive on the worst of roads, please buy the big daddy camry ,dont attempt the space bus because without an A/C its like oven,also the rear hits the ground on rough roads when filled with people. In five years time,it may look like a wardrobe and prospective buyers will price it like a sofa.

Think about it!

All the letters you wrote here belongs in the recycle bin
1. The LE and XLE sienna allows opening of the 3rd row windows which will increase ventilation
2. At full load, the sienna will still do better on bad roads than the big daddy all you need is remove the extra tyre from under cause it's the one that hits the ground often. remember, the sienna carries 3 passengers more than the camry
3. The sienna has a higher ground clearance than the camry do your research.
4. The sienna is more reliable than the camry the only place the camry wins both the I4 and V6 is fuel economy

stop that talk of sienna looking like ward robe in 5yrs time, if you take good care of your property, it will still look brand new in 1000 years.

To add to all, the Honda and camry are robber magnets, the sienna thief's no dey come close to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What These Three Vehicles Say About Who Drives Them! by mybad: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2016
nurey:

All the letters you wrote here belongs in the recycle bin
1. The LE and XLE sienna allows opening of the 3rd row windows which will increase ventilation
2. At full load, the sienna will still do better on bad roads than the big daddy all you need is remove the extra tyre from under cause it's the one that hits the ground often. remember, the sienna carries 3 passengers more than the camry
3. The sienna has a higher ground clearance than the camry do your research.
4. The sienna is more reliable than the camry the only place the camry wins both the I4 and V6 is fuel economy
stop that talk of sienna looking like ward robe in 5yrs time, if you take good care of your property, it will still look brand new in 1000 years.
To add to all, the Honda and camry are robber magnets, the sienna thief's no dey come close to it.

Hmmmmn!
That's something.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Almera Car Sale. / Things I Noticed About Nigerians And Their Cars And Driving In Nigeria.. / Gmc Cars In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.