Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? (1890 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / If You Could Write A Letter To Your Ex, What Would It Say? / If U Were Given A Chance To Write A Short Letter To Ur Ex, What Would U Write (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by Naturez(m): 6:19am On Jul 20, 2009
I have a girlfriend i loved so much. We've been dating for almost 4 years now and she's lovely. Recently, i was about listening to my voice mail and i took her phone so i could dial some numbers i read from the voice mail on it. After doing all i wanted,i started deleting the numbers i dialed. To my huge surprise i found the number of her ex on the call log and it was on dialed. I checked the details and it was a time i wasn't around at home but not too far from the house. I have told her several times without number to delete his number from her phone but I don't know she hasn't. And she had really been changing these days which i always overlook and forgive her. But this one i can't overlook because I sense there is fire on the mountain. What do I do please?
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by Tudor6(f): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2009
Call Joey Greco of T.V show "CHEATERS" - they'll clear all your doubts.
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by Godmother(f): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2009
Why not sit her down and ask her about it. But it could be an innocent call.Could be they are just friends
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by kok(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
Sit her down and take her "true" words, if she has a good reason then move on but if not reasonable, then there is certainly something cooking and its best for you to move ahead!
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by biola44: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
wink
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by opuro(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2009
You have been dating her for 4 yrs you say. And you havent shag her sense comot the old guy from her mind?
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by biola44: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
d guy could be her first love u know, grin
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by IFELEKE(m): 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2009
@Poster,
What's wrong in confronting her instead of seeking a public answer to a private issue?
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by fsudoka: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2009
guy u really need to sit her ass down and talk to her,she could be playing at u or perhaps she meant no harm,girls can really be funy at tyms,so dnt hesitate to confront her ok?
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by wandecoal(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
All u have to do is to sit her down and talk sense to her head.if she wan dey claim stubborn head,then use syle dey beef her grin
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by 009kk: 8:28am On Jul 21, 2009
@Naturez
i don't think you have a problem with that. the solution is in your hands. confront her about the issue and ask her to delete the number. if she refuse to do it, my guy pick up that phone and delete. if she nags about your action, then know there is something fishing.

Note: before you do that write down the number somewhere because it is posible she might have cram the number in her mind and then save with with another name later. cheers!
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by Naturez(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2009
Tudór:

Thank you paddi mi. Your talk fit make person nack head for wall
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by Naturez(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2009
@ All My Good Advicers
I have sat her down and asked her but what i got was a lie. She denied of been the one beeping him,she said he called her to ask about the post UME of her school and the call dropped so she beeped him to call back.
1. Was she the only one in that school he knew?
2. Why would she beep him back to call back when the call has dropped?
3. Why was i not told when i came back home before i get to know myself? Because we don't hide things for ourselves from time.
4. Why denying beeping him first?
5. Why's his number still occupying her phone?

I have suspended the relationship though.
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by Naturez(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2009
Thanks to you all
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by vizzy09(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2009
009kk:

@Naturez
i don't think you have a problem with that. the solution is in your hands. confront her about the issue and ask her to delete the number. if she refuse to do it, my guy pick up that phone and delete. if she nags about your action, then know there is something fishing.

Note: before you do that write down the number somewhere because it is posible she might have cram the number in her mind and then save with with another name later. cheers!

@poster
i think this is the best solution. if she insist that she was not the one that beep, she should delete the number from her fone afterall it is you she loves now
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by Naturez(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2009
biola44:

d guy could be her first love u know,  grin

Definitely he is
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by Thor(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2009
You should not have taken her phone as that is private  angry

I am sure the real reason you took her phone was to chack up on her and not the reason you gave  angry

If you mistrust her so much there is not future for you both anyway sad sad

Maybe there is nothing going on, or maybe her ex is giving her a good pumping everytime you are away, what is for sure is that the more you confront her the more you will push her away  undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by Naturez(m): 9:39am On Jul 21, 2009
Thor:

You should not have taken her phone as that is private  angry

I am sure the real reason you took her phone was to chack up on her and not the reason you gave  angry

If you mistrust her so much there is not future for you both anyway sad sad

Maybe there is nothing going on, or maybe her ex is giving her a good pumping everytime you are away, what is for sure is that the more you confront her the more you will push her away  undecided
I'm not that kind of a lover okay. I don't touch my girlfriend's phone even if it was just a chop and leave type.

I used hers because my other phone was faulty.

She doesn't go out though,so its not possible at home,that could only happen when she's in school. They might have been meeting in school who knows.

If she's been pushed away she should leave,she's the nagging n jealous type. But i love her so because i like my woman to be jealous.

More so,she monitors my phone day in day out because of my ex(s) who still reach me but i don't care about that,so that doesn't give her advantage over me because i don't check her phone like she does to me.
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by Naturez(m): 9:51am On Jul 21, 2009
opuro:

You have been dating her for 4 yrs you say. And you havent shag her sense comot the old guy from her mind?

Its not about shagging brah,gurls are very bad and tricky.Even if you are married for 50 years doesn't mean they wouldn't harm/hurt you.
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by sweetpie23: 9:57am On Jul 21, 2009
Tudór:

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by Naturez(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2009
sweetpie23:

grin grin grin

No mind that bros jare
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by laudate: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2009
Naturez:

More so,she monitors my phone day in day out because of my ex(s) who still reach me but i don't care about that,so that doesn't give her advantage over me because i don't check her phone like she does to me.

Omo, am scratching my head trying to figure out the logic behind this your answer. So it is okay for you to still be in touch with your ex-es, but it is a taboo for her to call her own -ex.

Alright o! Just remember that what a man sows he will reap. You cannot maintain close phone contact with your ex-babes, and expect your own chic to give you undiluted loyalty. sad

In my book, that is known as hypocrisy, chikena! undecided

Delete the numbers of your own ex-es first, before asking your babe to delete the number of her own ex. What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander, na so dem teach us for nursery school.
Re: My Girlfriend Starts Beeping{flashing} Her Ex,what's Next? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:03am On Jul 26, 2009
Screwing her ex!

(1) (Reply)

Dating / Is Marriage Really Important? / My Kid Sister Is Pregnant For My Secondary Schl Gay Partner….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.