Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) (63972 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Mike Ezuruonye Meets Dino Melaye (Photo) / Sarkodie Is Not Dead, See His Latest Tweet (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by NEHLIVE: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2016
Just recently, notorious Kenyan groupie, Vera Sidika was driving Nigerian actor Mike Ezuruonye crazy with her big behind. Today she sure did drive the celebrated TV star crazy with her insults after a popular Kenyan blog apparently said that Mike would choose Huddah Monroe over Vera any day. Mike, Huddah Monroe and Vera had earlier featured in KCee’s video “Ebeano”.

So when asked about her, Mike said; “Vera shocked me on set. She hit on every one including the crew. I would choose Huddah over her any day”

Huddah was Kenyan’s rep at Big Brother Africa (Chase) and she is Vera's arch rival in their believed runs game.

So Vera caught feelings that the guy they’ve worked with, actually talked smack about her, so she decided to reach out to Mike and the conversation went like this;

According to the conversation, Vera took to Mike's social media account accusing him of mentioning her name in the interview he granted. Mike swore he didn't mention her name and he showed her a link to a site where the interview was published with no mention of Vera's name. Vera in turn sent him another link of a Kenyan blog called Standard Digital Media where her name was mentioned. But Mike still swore he didn't mention her name in the interview he granted.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/photo-dare-devil-all-female-armed.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by NEHLIVE: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2016

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2016
SO?

next.

womanliness EYES

BASKET YANSH

MTWSSSHHH.....DEY SHOULD GETTA LIFE ABEG

ABEG WHATS D CRAZE ABOUH VHIZ "FCT"?

7 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 11:27am On Mar 13, 2016
SO?

next.

KIKIKIK

SO AM "FCT"(first to comment) AND "STC"(second to comment)

HEHEHE...LIFE S GOOD

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by roycecreeb: 11:27am On Mar 13, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Hmm
yeahh!!! Hmmmm from me too, the whole story is super confusing self

3 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
I dnt even understand

see this update::: See how Badeh rejects prison’s food, yet
to meet bail conditions http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/see-how-badeh-rejects-prisons-food-yet.html?m=0

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by cruzita(f): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
undecided undecided wetin dem dey talk

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Flexherbal(m): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2016
That is how they gain popularity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by hatux: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Who caresundecided

4 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by sinaj(f): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
Op cme nd xplain diz thing

4 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by theshaderoom: 1:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by daveP(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
Okay she saw what she thought was mike's acct and took what was said there to be from him. He now responds that its not him......

Two of thee, swerve to GarbageCity.

Erm Mike, you wait!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by NEHLIVE: 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
daveP:
Okay she saw what she thought was mike's acct and took what was said there to be from him. He now responds that its not him......

Two of thee, swerve to GarbageCity.

Erm Mike, you wait!

It's Mike's acct
Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by tonaydo(m): 9:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
abeg o

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by pennytration(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
how do I unlike a post??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
she just dey find cheap publicity

BTW pinshure of the big booty or adonbillivit

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by nbright: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2016
Big booty no go let me miss "Night Prayer" again!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
So? Mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by martyns303(m): 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
This Kenyan sellouts again?

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by ironMind: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
the girl sef is get luck. look as everybody want to chop her. it is because they have give her many music videos. now her level has high. she is not different from iya bola that have get the same big_yansh like her. me i have chop that one like 4 times this year

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Meiji(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
The story was less interesting than I initially thought.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by adonbilivit: 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
its not my business.

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by bunmioguns(m): 9:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by kennyman2000(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
wey i think say i go see big booty.

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Fiwasayo(f): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
undecided undecided undecidedmtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Socketbet: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
So this rubbish have to be here.... Huh?

3 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by Teezonpoint(m): 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Very simple, she over reacted and Mike cleared himself.
The poster of this made the topic mislead everyone and that's so so bad.

I think the poster needs to grow up and learn not to make misleading posts.

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by JaypeeAnics(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
he needs it, we all need it....
my dad will always say to me--- Son if u want to be successful in life, u must belong somewhere......either in d light or darkness......so d choice is urs.......PRAYER IS THE KEY....

2 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by badonkadonk: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
The day wey I go catch dat Vera sidika yansh ehn...

5 Likes

Re: Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) by DeKen: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
So where is the attack?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Is Pregnant! Baby Bump Pictures / Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.