Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic (63307 Views)

HIV+ Mary Ero Was Helped By Banky W When She Was Abandoned 8-Years Ago / Kcee, Harrysong, Wizkid And Flavour In Throwback Photo / Toolz Hangsout With Keri Hilson In Lagos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by ebosie11(f): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nigerian musician Kcee, has fulfilled his promises to the hawker he recently picked up from the streets.On his way to MTN undercover,Kcee met Promise who hawked shoe racks and brushes and decided to turn his life around alongside his brother E-money in honour of E-money’s birthday.

Kcee shared a picture of Promise, flanked by himself and HarrySongz, on his Instagram page, and asked fans if they recognise him.

He captioned it: “It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do little, do the little you can. With my new friend Promise at the five Star mansion some days back. Do you remember him?@iamharrysong #SaveTheNaira #bureaudechanger”

Nice one Kcee!God bless you!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC0PR0CRK6n/

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by ebosie11(f): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2016

3 Likes

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
nice one....God bless our hustle

check this out:: Lol....when your ex text you http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/lolwhen-your-ex-text-you.html?m=0

14 Likes

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
who say money no good should go and sleep with lions. I must make am by fire by water

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by 1miccza: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mtcccheeewww!! The guy still looks hungry jooo!!kcee nor see how TY Bello change Jumoke life like APC??

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by NegeduGrace(f): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
God has picked his call...enjoy bro it your time!
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Blakjewelry(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
The guy change be like apc own

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by GudluckIBB(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
Make some noise for the fashion icon......kceeeeee.

Kcee your dressing go break bottle oneday. Just continue!

23 Likes

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by tobisco29(m): 3:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Mak my financial helper locate me oh God.

3 Likes

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by axortedbabe(f): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ehyaa
They dun dash am agbada

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2016
the _fuck is Kcee wearing in that first pic? grin grin

12 Likes

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by jidxin(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
newest trend turning hawkers into public figures undecidednewest trend turning hawkers into public figures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Smellymouth: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Why is harrysong always looking like a bodyguard?? undecided

And Kcee,if u nor Sabi dress, stick to natives grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by kennyman2000(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Look good.
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by truthalways(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
Abeg make me sef start to dey hawk

1 Like

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by bunmioguns(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
cool
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by kramer: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
These celebs should be careful about interfering with people's lives just for the sake of following the latest trend. What will become of them once the trend is over?

I just hope these boys are smart enough to take advantage of the situation and make their money too.

Anybody know whatever happened to Vocal Slender?

5 Likes

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by marycool18(f): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
That's so cool of him, it's good to help others when you have, God bless me so I can be a blessing to someone smiley

1 Like

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by deepee08(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
isoryt
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by sundoj08(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
Waiting for the *Baba God pick my call* crew. undecided

10 Likes

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by marycool18(f): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
I got this

1 Like

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by sanandreas(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
He is looking good
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Chuksworld(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
grin
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by potbelly(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
touch lives positively when you have the opportunity to do so... smiley
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
THE GUY WILL GO INTO MUSIC JUST LIKE THAT PLANTAIN BOY cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Afrok(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Haha... no traffic and there's a traffic warder in the room cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Daniel058(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
ABAKALIKI GUY
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by repogirl(f): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
Harrysong looks nice while Kcee as usual, looks like the court jester. tongue.

3 Likes

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by MrHackmed1(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
No one is rich enough to buy yesterday, but if you hustle hard, tomorrow could be yours. grin
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by steffans(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Who go come upgrade me na?

1 Like

Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Oblitz(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
hmm! olajumoke things
Re: The Hawker Helped By Kcee Hangsout With Kcee & Harrysong(pic by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
Attention Seekers Everywhere

Very soon, this guy's story will just be making FP anyhow on NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Mother Is Dead (Pictures) / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) / Toni Braxton Hugging Dignitaries At Obaigbena's 60th Birthday Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.