Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (93102 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos / Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
The Abia state University community was hot all through the night and today as cult clashes has seen two people dead.
A cult group known as "Atabo" beheaded two guys from a rival group known as the "Mafians" in revenge for killing their Number One Man.
As they buried their Number One Man yesterday,they went into operation of revenge using a lady to gain access to the room of the two boys and shot them...as they struggled to survive,the rival cult decided to cut them into pieces.
After the beheading,they displayed their bodies and heads at the school environment.
One of the two boys was to celebrate his birthday today and the other is the only son of his parents
Since then the environment has been cold and everyone has been moving around with caution.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Femolacaster(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
Bunch of animals...GOD, pls save this world!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
Picture of the number one man killed(obituary poster)
And the two beheaded cc Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J
Pls front page

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by NeilOssai(m): 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
Since when has it become a norm that humans should behead their fellow human in the name of settling disputes?....( this world is coming to an end SOON).

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Animals in human skin.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Do this people have conscience

42 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Adamsdelrio(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
..... As I look at the pictures above, the following questions rushed into my mind..

What do we gain from killing one another?

How can you murder your fellow man and sleep peacefully?

Why do you think the people you murdered deserve death?

Do murderers die too?

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Jackeeh(m): 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please can anybody help me out here : why do some people enlist in campus cults? Are there benefits attached to joining a secret cult?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by deathmen12: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2016
Evil has eaten deep into the heart of men, God save frm this evil heart.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by mynd1(f): 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Innalillahi wa'ina illahim raji'un shocked

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Tunami(m): 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
and their parents will be like, ''my pikin dey university''. Wasted sperm.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by martinchinedu(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
God will save us...... Make i do comot 4 dis Absu cos its turning into another thing entirely kissGod will save us...... Make i do comot 4 dis Absu cos its turning into another thing entirely

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by cold(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
Lawdhamercy! This is too gory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by kushma(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Got what they asked for say no to cultism they won't hear.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by SortCode(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2016
shocked May God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by peacengine(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
shocked O boy
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by tspun(m): 8:52pm On Mar 13, 2016
I don't pity guys like this.

9 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
God!!! This is too much. Why are people so wicked.

Even animals love themselves more than humans these days.

6 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Cutezt(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
hian..This is the reason why if person do mistake match me na me dey tell am sorry,the way cultists plenty for my area dey fear me.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by sundoj08(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
shocked pathetic
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Men, always in the news for the wrong reasons. Change your useless.ss ways and be sensible for once.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
May God punish all cultists

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
Speechless, what a country, no value for human life sad sad

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
NeilOssai:
Since when has it become a norm that humans should behead their fellow human in the name of settling disputes?....( this world is coming to an end SOON).
Worst has been happening since 2000bc

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by confamgist237: 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
Okay ooo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.