Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,334 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:38 PM

Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) (93029 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Ikorodu Cultists Behead Rivals In Parents’ Presence In Lagos / Suspected Cultists Behead Man In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Benbelor(m): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Heading is suppose to be "cultists behead two other cultists in abia state university"
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by lurlah2014(f): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ewooo burial poster of a 24yrs boy na wa ooo

RIP to the disobedient children
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by MrRichy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2016
frank442:
It not real

Do u know what it takes to kill and cut off a head

Ask chief bee
am an Absu student.. I saw it with my own eyes.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by StarOnEarth(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2016
This same set of people will graduate and complain of unemployment when all they do in school is butcher someone.

Baba sikirira abbatior is waiting for you.
Murderers

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
animalz
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by DExplorer1: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Just 24 years? undecided
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by ubaken88(m): 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Where are the authorities?
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by orsidy: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
Wages of being a brigand. Idiots
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
gudluckgreat:
The Abia state University community was hot all through the night and today as cult clashes has seen two people dead.
A cult group known as "Atabo" beheaded two guys from a rival group known as the "Mafians" in revenge for killing their Number One Man.
As they buried their Number One Man yesterday,they went into operation of revenge using a lady to gain access to the room of the two boys and shot them...as they struggled to survive,the rival cult decided to cut them into pieces.
After the beheading,they displayed their bodies and heads at the school environment.
One of the two boys was to celebrate his birthday today and the other is the only son of his parents
Since then the environment has been cold and everyone has been moving around with caution.
cry i applied for this School, God please help me cry
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by gentlezypher: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2016
my fear is that the killing has just begun,many more will fall, God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by DeathStroke007(m): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2016
if any of them bears muslim name, the story will be different

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by ifeanyi83(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
These boys again....they never ever learn...
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by squanta(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Think before you act. Whats 1-1 goalless draw? Is 1-1 goalless?
mukhcech:
Are they Christians or Muslims. Maybe nah their religion make them behave they do. If nah north now them no go call am cultist. So to be fair. You have cultist beheading in the south and Boko Haram in the north. That is 1-1 goalless draw. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Freksy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
I lack words to vividly express how I feel about this.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by specimenC: 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
I am from borno, I am not boko haram and I choose not to be a bigot to day grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
Absu students will continue to mumu, forming men them that can't take them anywhere.
They would soon download army there again, by then all of them will run away from upgate. They should ask how far from their predecessors, when environmental boys were hot... pace, ike road, jaydee etc...

I pirry them...
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by apachez: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
I wuld say, they exist and they also don't exist,cos u won't even see dem or hear any news about dem around, cos de sch made sure of their eradication by providing student military and also man o war(anti cult). thank God for FUTO. and as for these ones, they should rot in hell
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by donjj2004: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Nobi Absu I go? Naughty animals in form of humans, killing one like fowls...may God deliver them.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by laptopsforsale: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ekpekus:
Many will still not take heed!

Na Jew dey attend strong men burial!

Wise man. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by mukhcech(m): 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
squanta:
Think before you act. Whats 1-1 goalless draw? Is 1-1 goalless?

I can't help if you have no sense of humour.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by NeilOssai(m): 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2016
DutchNegro:

Since times immemorial, plus, u don't seem to be getting d msg.. Decapitation of 2 bodies shouldn't signal d end of d world! There's nothing new anymore. What we have around us today are repetitions, more like rediscovery
....wait until the inscription ( the world is ending) is written on the sky before u get the message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Anaskie(m): 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
I really thought this school had calmed down by now. Things were also as bad as this in 2009/2010.
Kachisbarbie and Urchbarbie, come and see ur Almamater angry

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Fadekebisola(f): 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
ifeanyi83:
These boys again....they never ever learn...
Freksy:
I lack words to vividly express how I feel about this.
Kachisbarbie:
Absu students will continue to mumu, forming men them that can't take them anywhere.
They would soon download army there again, by then all of them will run away from upgate. They should ask how far from their predecessors, when environmental boys were hot... pace, ike road, jaydee etc...
I pirry them...
apachez:
I wuld say, they exist and they also don't exist,cos u won't even see dem or hear any news about dem around, cos de sch made sure of their eradication by providing student military and also man o war(anti cult). thank God for FUTO. and as for these ones, they should rot in hell
ercel:
Lost lives and lost souls. Now family members and loved ones are left with hurt. What profit is in this? To belong and that's all!
donjj2004:
Nobi Absu I go? Naughty animals in form of humans, killing one like fowls...may God deliver them.
ercel:
Lost lives and lost souls. Now family members and loved ones are left with hurt. What profit is in this? To belong and that's all!
no be this Abia state again wey de eat human flesh.....rip to the dead....just hope they wont eat these ones...jez saying....cultism sucks

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 11:00pm On Mar 13, 2016
The thing wey dey pain me be say God no dey pay them with what dey sowed fast fast
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Onyeval212(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
[right][/right][color=#006600][/color]why do we kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong??
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by mukhcech(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
Koleman:
and yet everyday we come here to scream. Fulani and boko Haram. we are worse than them

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Baddyguy: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
lurlah2014:
Ewooo burial poster of a 24yrs boy na wa ooo

RIP to the disobedient children

Just what i was thinking. 24 yrs!!!!!
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2016
Will there be beer?cos I will like to come drink.

Useless animals the worst thing is that they will not learn hard it been they are always reducing it would had been better but,rather they keep multiplying.
Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by Life4Varnity: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2016
AMEN
oluseyiforjesus:
May God punish all cultists

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by realman2020: 11:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
D day u join cultism,u re dead and u remain a walking corpse undecided

1 Like

Re: Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos) by urchbarbie(f): 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
Anaskie:
I really thought this school had calmed down by now. Things were also as bad as this in 2009/2010.
Kachisbarbie and Urchbarbie, come and see ur Almamater angry
nna m! I thought they had o. was astonished to see dis on fbk dis aftn. odiegwu!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.